Popular Pages

Thread: Please help! Dosing problems....

Exclamation Please help! Dosing problems....

Okay I am on vlcd 12. I started with 200iu sq. Right off I knew that was too high because i stayed hungry. I lowered my dose to 175iu sq. The last two days I have been starving nonstop. Is it possible that I need to lower my dose again? Please help...the urge to overeat is soooooo strong!
    enjoying the journey of finding myself again....

R/P/M
    R1P4! hHcg
    I'm on the homeopathic drops so I can't speak with authority on injections - but that dose sounds WAY too high. Doesn't Dr S recommend 125 for pretty much everyone? I'm sure someone with more experience will pop up soon. You shouldn't be starving.

~Amy - Wife, Mother, Superhero
    45 years young, 5'5", large muscular frame

Gearing Up for Round 2, it's only been 2 years!

"Victory is won not in miles but in inches.
    Win a little now, hold your ground, and later, win a little more."
    ~Louis L'amour

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Skip a dose. You can skip after 4 injections so you're fine to do that. Without skipping it takes several days to get the blood levels evened out. Then go to 150.

Empathic, just so you know, 125 is usually an IM dose. Most of those on subcutaneous shots take 150-175 though those of us on multiple rounds generally go under 150.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/