Popular Pages

Thread: How much longer do i have to do protein days?

R/P/M
    round 4 phase 1
    Blog Entries

How much longer do i have to do protein days?

OMG!! Sick of clean, high proteins. In p3, cheated 2 days in a row and was up 10lbs. Did a steak day and 2 high protein Clean day and down 5 . Still up 5 but wondering how long i should stick to this? Do you think i would benefit from a steak day 2morro? someone suggested a fast fat day, but afraid because never have eaten nuts.

Help

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    You may have to adjust your LIW up by 5 pounds if it's not budging. Whatever you ate on those cheat days is something you should never ever eat again. That's a huge gain in 2 days. I suspect gluten. You may lose some if it's inflammation but it's hard to say for sure. You could go back to normal P3 eating and just adjust your LIW at this point and hope you lose another couple of pounds.

R/P/M
    round 4 phase 1
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    You may have to adjust your LIW up by 5 pounds if it's not budging. Whatever you ate on those cheat days is something you should never ever eat again. That's a huge gain in 2 days. I suspect gluten. You may lose some if it's inflammation but it's hard to say for sure. You could go back to normal P3 eating and just adjust your LIW at this point and hope you lose another couple of pounds.
    Thank you for responding. Yes, it was a sugar binge. Soo, not worth it.

However, from the 10lb gain I did an immediate steak day and for the last 3 days i have eaten high protein. For ex.: I have eaten tilapia and chicken with olive oil , no fruits, and extremely low carbs - some asparagus, cukes, or spinach.

At this point, happily I am down 7.5, but still up 2.5 from the 10lbs.

My question is do you think i need to continue this high protein for a while, or can i cut the protein amount? Not necessarily, eat something new, but just less protein or will i have a gain.

My intentions were to eat less protein and do a steak day friday.

help

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    You still need to make sure you're eating enough calories. if you don't eat it in protein, you'll need to up your fats.