Popular Pages

Thread: Round 2, Day 1 - (ReliableRX injection, Hucog): Question & Observation

R/P/M
    Round 2, Phase 2, hucog injection

Post Round 2, Day 1 - (ReliableRX injection, Hucog): Question & Observation

Q: Round 1 my doctor prescribed one vial for the 43-day protocol. The liquid was tinted and he did not instruct me to keep it out of the light or to wrap vial with foil. Also, he did not mention any decrease in potency of hcg past day 20 or so. So, I'm wondering:
    a) why was the liquid tinted and did that indicate something I should know about?
    b) do the vials containing hcg need to be wrapped in foil and/or kept from all manner of light? and
    c) is there a hcg prescription physican's dispense which is more powerful than the pharmacy brand purchased via ReliableRx etc.?

*I did lose 30lb during Round 1 so I was happy with the results. Just curious as to the color and other details.

Q: When attempting to collect/extract hcg there were a lot of air bubbles up and around neck of the vial. Is this normal? Does it indicate a broken seal? I didn't do such a bang-up job and lost some liquid when the needle was removed and it spurted. If the syringe used for this is already pressurized do I need to draw back the syringe and expel the air in the hcg vial? (I'm finding that all a teeny bit confusing.) I have 5 boxes of 2000 i.u.'s so hopefully I won't waste much before I get it figured out.

Observation: It hasn't been difficult at all getting into the mindset for Round 2. I had to extend Phase 4 of Round 1 by eight-days due to hcg being held up longer than expected at Customs and I don't think it hurt things a bit. I am ready to do this again and to drop another 30-40 lbs with this and possibly one more round.

R/P/M
    R4/P3 Hucog SubQ
    My guess is that the color you saw was something like B12, or some other kind of additive.

R/P/M
    And the foil - light thing? Is it that big of a deal?

R/P/M
    R4/P3 Hucog SubQ
    I do the foil. It is no extra work, & sounds like a very good idea, so why not?

R/P/M
    Round 2, Day 8: -6.4 pounds

I am loving the Hucog which I purchased at ReliableRx. NO hunger whatsoever and the weight (and inches, again!) are falling away. I'm so encouraged by the non-craving stress of this round and am becoming more and more of a believer in this protocol's ability to balance our eating urges and such no matter how old (46 when I started) and how bad (routinely ate brownie batter, cookie dough, and large portions of carbs) said eating habits have been in years past. I feel like a new woman; playing tennis and loving it--who knew there was an actual physical activity which I would have fun playing?! I can't say enough about finding hcg and as soon as I've wrapped up this round I'll tout more openly to friends, family, and social media.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    So glad you're feeling great!