Popular Pages

Thread: Some advice on dosage size to buy

R/P/M
    R1P2 Rx Hcg sq

Some advice on dosage size to buy

Grammy, Hello. I want to do another round eventually. I say this because I am on R1P2 day 29, and want to order another vial. I know I still have a ways to go, but I like to be prepared. I guess I am a little compulsive that way. I purchased the Rx Hcg from a company in India and it seemed like it took forever to finally arrive. I am going to be out of state for a month in October and want the Rx Hcg here when I return. Does this sound crazy?

I have another question. I have an unopened vial of Rx Hcg 10,000 IU. Some say I should get 40 days out of this, but I feel it would only be viable for 20 days. I was going to pitch the rest and order a lower dose. I am unsure what to order and it between a 2,000 and 5,000 IU vial. Between the one I have and a new vial I feel they both would stay viable. I would like your opinion.

I recently switched to sq injections from sub lingual. I am taking 200 IU's. The verdict is still out if I chose the correct dose, since the other day I gained almost 1.5 lbs. I did lose about .5lb the following day. Am I getting paranoid about the dose? I tried a dose of 175 IUs this am and felt tired and lousy all day and even had a little hunger. I am going back to the 200 tomorrow.

When I start another round, do start at 125 IU or at the 200 I was taking in R1?

Sorry for rambling. Thank you in advance.

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    You can't have it waiting for you when you come home because you have to sign for it. So you will need to order it at a time when you're home to take delivery of it. The 10,000 will last a maximum of 30 days. I wouldn't use it past that time. 200 is a very high dose by the way. You're probably feeling hunger today from it building up. I would skip tomorrow and see how you feel by evening. If better then take it down even lower, to 150. You may even need to go all the way down to 125. Good luck!
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    R1P2 Rx Hcg sq
    Thanks for the advice. I will skip tomorrow and then start at 150 the following day as you advised.