Popular Pages

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: was told to come here to get help :)

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Oh good grief! She is so clueless. Sigh. Tell her you can't just hang in there. You shouldn't be hungry. Read the forum and you'll see that when the dose is right there is no hunger. You can't calibrate it to your weight. Oy vey.

If she won't tell you the dose, then you have no choice but to try Margie's suggestion. Skip tomorrow and see if you are less hungry. It will be at least afternoon before you feel any differently. If you are feeling better as the day goes on then the dose is too high. If you are feeling more hungry, then it's too low.

What happens if I just quit? I just think all this is to stressful

R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    if you quit at this point you'll likely gain back anything you've lost. i'd try calling her tomorrow, and if she can't tell you your dose or how she mixed it (how many iu's in the vial and how much water she added), then go ahead and skip your dose. we'll help you get it right. and we're free.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

I really apprecate your help!!! I am so hungry right now and it is now normal. I have not lost anything and that is why I am also upset so I want to really just go off of it as of tomorrow and just get my money back I am just scared that it will mess me up.... do you think i will be ok? has others went off and been ok... not gained other then what they lost?

R/P/M
    you haven't lost anything? are you sure you have abnormal fat to lose? i kind of doubt she'd give you your money back at this point, but it's worth a try. i have no idea what it will do to your metabolism, but it will probably be ok.
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f19/buying-hcg-where-do-i-start-39144/

I don't have a ton to loose just 10 pds but honestly I have never experienced hunger like this and I can;t do it. I hope it doesn't mess me up gettin of it early. I give you all credit who have stuck to it.... I don't know how you do it

R/P/M
    you really can't do it if you're hungry- but if you get your dose right, you won't be hungry. it's ridiculous that she told you to just hang in there- there is no way you can stick to this if you're starving.

R/P/M
    btw, i'm guessing that if you're on .2 that she has you on 200 iu's- which is probably too high, depending on what brand you're taking. if you plan to quit anyway i would not take a shot tomorrow but still try to do the vlcd for lunch, at least- and see how you're feeling at dinner. if you're less hungry, stick with the diet, we'll know your dose is too high, and we can adjust it for the next day by having you squirt out part of the dose prior to taking your shot.

Just an fyi I had to quit back in february because of hunger. Turns out I had a lot of food allergies but my point is I ended up gaining 10lbs extra. I don't know if it was because I quit or not but I thought I would pass that on. The gain could've been from my food sensitivities once I figured those out I did another round, hestantly in July and ended up losing 30lbs!!! So, it all came back off easily. I also had zero hunger during that round!

P4 R3

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    This is the easiest diet known to man when the dose is right. So don't give us too much credit. LOL You've never experienced hcg in the right way. You should not be hungry at all. The only thing is the food is boring but boring doesn't kill you. And it works in an amazing way. I'd see how you did today with no hcg.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast