Popular Pages

Thread: How many vials to buy?

How many vials to buy?

Im starting my second round of hcg and is ordering my hcg online. Im doing 23 days by injection.How many vials of 5000iu should i order for the 23 dayd? Please advise hankssss

Thanks grammy! Also escrowrefill is a good place to get hcg right? Tryin to spend less so decided not to go thru a doctor this time. Also u mentioned on ur website that HUcog is the brand u use? Thnks again grammy as always ur a great help!

R/P/M
    R4/P3 Hucog SubQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiddah View Post
    Thanks grammy! Also escrowrefill is a good place to get hcg right? Tryin to spend less so decided not to go thru a doctor this time. Also u mentioned on ur website that HUcog is the brand u use? Thnks again grammy as always ur a great help!
    To save a little more $$$, you could look into buying the 2000IU vials. (You won't use the entire 5000IU.) For a 42-day round, I only used about 3.25 vials. 2 vials should be enough for you for a 23-day round. I haven't tried anything but Hucog, but I have had great success with it. (Dose 150IU)

I am also seeing a huge savings in grocery, restaurant & Starbucks costs. I'm using that $$$ for new clothes!
    Last edited by TXSweetcorn; August 13th, 2012 at 07:31 AM.