Popular Pages

Thread: vlcd 26 and in a 10 day stall. HELP!

R/P/M
    R5P2 RX SubQ (first time using RX)

vlcd 26 and in a 10 day stall. HELP!

two issues happening here -

1. haven't been able to really stomach veggies. i also don't eat the fruits daily and also have not eaten the grissini (ever. on all my rounds). so in reading some previous posts, i've doubled my protein to make up for it. i've eaten 8oz of steamed tilapia DAILY since i started. then maybe 6oz baked chicken breast in the evening. sometimes i'll do soup with bokchoy. but that's it. i also drink a min of 100oz of water daily.

2. been in a stall for 10 days and can't get out of it. was doing really well, but now can't move the scale down.

PLEASE give me some suggestions and help with:
    1- should i decrease my protein intake or is it ok? i'm still at around 500 cals daily.
    2- how to get out of this stall

confession - have been drinking coke zero (maybe 8oz every other day) could that stall me out?

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    I have 10 day stalls in every round. It should break soon. Nothing you can do, really, since you're already not eating fruit.
    Colleen
    http://www.colleencoble.com I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, feel free to email me at colleen@colleencoble.com. I can't help with technical issues though. Contact Jarret for forum posting problems or go here: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums/f20/

R/P/M
    R5P2 drops
    My week-long stall finally broke - patience, patience. Read Grammy's stalls thread under P2 category.

R/P/M
    2/p4/Real HCG drops
    Can someone provide link to the Grammy thread on P2 stalls? Have been trying for over an hour to find it after seeing a reference to it but have yet to master searching for threads in the forum. Super frustrating.

VLCD 16 and have lost 13 lbs total but in day 8 of stall. I saw a Grammy response to someone that said the poster just needed to wait out the stall since she had already cut out fruit. So, I'm trying to track down the stall thread to see if there are things like cutting out fruit I can do to try and break the stall since apple days don't seem to do a thing.

I'm such a technology dummy... Frustrated with my stall, frustrated with my search ignorance.
    Jeanjet
    VLCD1 - 173
    LSW - 150

R/P/M
    R2 P2 hhCG drops
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanjet View Post
    Can someone provide link to the Grammy thread on P2 stalls? Have been trying for over an hour to find it after seeing a reference to it but have yet to master searching for threads in the forum. Super frustrating.

VLCD 16 and have lost 13 lbs total but in day 8 of stall. I saw a Grammy response to someone that said the poster just needed to wait out the stall since she had already cut out fruit. So, I'm trying to track down the stall thread to see if there are things like cutting out fruit I can do to try and break the stall since apple days don't seem to do a thing.

I'm such a technology dummy... Frustrated with my stall, frustrated with my search ignorance.
    JeanJet: I don't know which thread it is, but I had a bad stall too. I cut out Melba's and fruit, cut my exercising for a couple days, and took a detox bath. That helped, and I lost 2 lbs in 2 days.

I also find that if I don't get close to 500 cals or if I don't drink my water, I stall or gain. Good luck, hopefully your stall will end very soon!!

Josie
    9/29/12
    R1 P2 Starting weight 231.8 post-load
    R1 P2 Ending weight 206.6 (-25.2 lbs)

12/29/12
    R2 P2 starting weight Pre-load 211.0 Post-load 213.6
    Weeks 1 & 2: -7 lbs (went rogue and cheated)
    Week 3: -5 lbs
    VLCD 22: STALL -0
    VLCD 23: -1.4 lbs

0.2 lbs to ONEderland!!!

R/P/M
    2/p4/Real HCG drops
    Thanks very much for the support! I haven't eaten any melba and am strictly on protocol, including drinking more than 64 oz water per day plus coffee and tea on top of that (with Sweetleaf stevia only). Not a single cheat or extra Before trying to cut or add things I definitely want to read up on Grammy's recommendations so my efforts are maximized. I know she's said that apple days don't really work but I started one out of desperation today so I'm going to follow it through.

Thanks again, fingers crossed

Still hoping someone can point me in the direction of Grammy's P2 Stall thread
    Jeanjet
    VLCD1 - 173
    LSW - 150

R/P/M
    R3, P2,Subq
    I'm sorry to hear this. A 5 day stall is the longest I've had but I'm new, this is my second round.
    I would do what grammy says and also use the search engine here.
    Also...I keep getting told NOt to have anything that is not on the diet. If I were you, sub the bokchoy for chard, spinach or chard
    AND DROP THAT COKE 0, ITS NOT ON THE LIST, TRY TEA.
    i feel for you, sister, hang in there, stick to the approved foods and watch your youtube inspirational videos(thinspiration), it helps me.
    Blessings.
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net

Patchouli Rose Organic Soap: http://www.localharvest.org/patchoul...ral-soap-C1227
    Organic Carrot Eye Creme: http://www.localharvest.org/carrot-e...asticity-C2164
    Full Line M's Organic FArm Herbal Care: http://www.localharvest.org/store/M6694?m&p=1
    Paypal me direct for forum only discounts