Popular Pages

Thread: Wow, I never expected to have to make myself eat!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/hcg/inj

Wow, I never expected to have to make myself eat!

Hi! I was on hhcg for a week then f-d up so decided to "load" for a week (hahaha) waiting for my injections. Well yesterday I was just needing to get back on so I started my drops again and took 10 drops 3 times yesterday but I got my injections yesterday...a day early! I was planning on just loading w drops then going to inj when I got them. So today-2nd load day-1st injection day-I just made a cheese and egg omelet and I literally took 2 bites and had to make myself finish it! And I feel really full and satisfied...is this the hcg already? I started with 150iu so if it is, maybe it's a good dose for me if I am not hungry at all (I have been a human food vacuum the past few days!) I will pay attention and see what happens. YAY for injections!

"It takes courage to push yourself to places you have never been before... to test your limits... to break through barriers. And the day came when the risk it took to stay tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossum."
    Anas Nin

R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    It's more like the hhcg. It's a little early for the injections to have kicked in with just one shot so far.