Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 15 days with success?

15 days with success?

Hey Ladies,

Has anyone of you done just 15 days and succesfully kept the weight off? I see some sites offer a 15 day program and others consider it an add-on. this will be R3 for me and I just want to get 'er done!!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/WAS subL "Celeste", then HHCG, now Celeste (no diff in results)
    The consensus around here will be absolutely NOT, especially if this is your last round. Go the min. of 23 days so your hypothalamus can reset and then 3 weeks of P3 & 3 weeks of p4 and you should be good to go. If you have lost all your abnormal fat before the 23 days are up, you will get hungrier and if so, add extra protein/veggies. you can go up to 800 cal per day, but stay on the protocol thru the end. Maybe you should re-read simeon's protocol for greater undersanding.

I cycle and do 2 weeks on and one week off, but I am fully planning on my last series to do 23 days and then a proper p3 and a proper p4. I think shuly is correct

Aww yeah I read it a million times hoping I could find a loop hole!! However I did find one since this is the "tweaking" post... after the 21 days of drops you can take a break up to 14 days and then start the drops again without loading...didnt try it though, should have bc then I wouldnt have had to do another whole round...well heres to re- loading!

R/P/M
    R4, P2
    Blog Entries
    Universal, How is the cycling working for you?
    I found that in order to cycle, you must have strong willpower, willpower to wait that 72 hours before eating p3 food.
    I found cycling hard, and I just kept going back and forth, back and forth, and back and forth, this time I am taking a 6 week break and then doing my round and see if things improve.

Ellie

R/P/M
    R2P2 hhcg
    In r1 I went 27 days then 21 days for a quasi/semi p3. Essentially I blew it in p3 with too much travel and stress and the wrong foods so I ended up with a 6.6 gain. I headed back into r2 with 2 load days and p2. I've lost the all I gained (including 5 more with load). The best part is at -1 LDW from R1, I'm smaller in inches! I don't mind cycling or tweeking if I know I will stabilize and not yo-yo from it. What is the best way to stabilize when cycling?
    Last edited by Larue; September 22nd, 2010 at 02:17 AM.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Subq Inj
    Blog Entries
    What is the best way to stabilize, period? I'm at R1P4Day 26. I stabilized well in P3 but am seriously struggling in P4. I lost 17.5 lbs during a 43-day round...only very moderate losses...and have gained back +5.0 from my LIW bringing my net post-load weight loss to 12.5 lbs... I think I can do better in R2 as I know a little more what to expect and how to deal with hunger (I had dosing issues in R1). I'm considering cycling because I struggled so much at the end of R1 with hunger, cravings and just tired-ness of the 500 cal/day lifestyle. I load this weekend and am excited to get started again! I'm committed to losing--about 19 lbs to go to hit my target! :-) I plan to listen to my body before making a decision to cycle... I have enough hcg to do a full 40-day round, but if I start to struggle again, I'm planning to cycle.

"Find a way or make one"

Quote Originally Posted by Elliebabe View Post
    Universal, How is the cycling working for you?
    I found that in order to cycle, you must have strong willpower, willpower to wait that 72 hours before eating p3 food.
    I found cycling hard, and I just kept going back and forth, back and forth, and back and forth, this time I am taking a 6 week break and then doing my round and see if things improve.

Ellie
    Ellie, I love the cycling. For me this is a better option than doing 40 straight days. I find the 2 weeks easy to get through because I know there is a little break coming soon. As for the 72 hours, I will say I don't find myself hungry until it is time to eat more. I don't like much variety of what we can have on p2 so it does get redundant quickly for me which leads my mind to the things I am missing. With only 2 weeks at a time - this is not an issue for me. I have done great in p3 and never gained at all during my week off. I can for sure see how it is different for everyone. I had a friend that was going to do this with me and she did the 40 days straight. She felt like for her, once she was in the habit she NEEDED to stay there, if she broke off for a week and ate salads and cheese . . . she didn't think she would have the will power to go back so quickly. I think my body also adjust better to the cycling. I am losing a lot of weight but my body is never adjusting to more than a 10 pound weight reduction at a time. My skin never seems to need to "catch up" as I have read with others . . . It is definitely not for everyone - I think if you "dread" starting the p2 cycling is not an option. Me, I LOVE being on p2. I love not feeling hungry and feel very productive. I seem to be one of those that has a slight energy increase from the shot so the other down side for me is I have some sleep trouble while in p2 - taking that week off also makes this bearable. . . .

As far as taking a 6 week break, I feel very strongly that you have to listen to your body and do what is best for you. You can't mess with success and go back to the original protocol if cycling is not the best choice for you. I think everyone is different especially given everyones different lifestyles so do what is best for you and just remember whatever phase you are in - stick with it. I had to stay in p3 for 3 weeks one time because of life in general and did just fine - had no problems starting back up and resumed right where I left off. Good luck!

mktngwiz - I think the one thing you have to remember about cycling is I believe most of us plan on the final round being 23 days of shots, 3 weeks of p3, and 3 weeks of p4 so with only 19 pounds to go you really need to think about this and read P & I. I don't think you are suppose to take a scheduled break before maybe 21 days of shots. I did, and didn't seem to have trouble, BUT this was right off the bat with my weight loss and things I use to get away with, I am finding myself much less tolerant the more I go through this process so you really should consult with others on this.

If you did 21 days and then took a week off, you would still have to finish with another 23 days of shots, 3 weeks of p3, and 3 weeks of p4 to stabilize properly. I think this step is critical and while I LOVE cycling, I am fully prepared to do the final round properly. For me, I couldn't grasp the concept of the need to "constantly" reset your hypo. It seems people of ALL varieties stabilize after on round so to me it didn't seem to be a crisis as to how you got to that round. I also have found myself to be stable thus far in p3 whether it was for a week or 3 so I am optimistic that if I follow protocol, I will do great.

I can relate to those dosing issues. I have had issues with that twice now. Early on I switched brands and didn't realize I needed to cut back and at the end of the last "session" and beginning of this one I had to lower my dose again - I guess because of the weight loss. I started my first 2 weeks at 200, then went down to 175 with the different brand and now on the same brand I am only needing 150. Definitely get your dose figured out - that is critical. I have lost 50 pounds so far and even with that as inspiration, I was struggling a week and half ago with my dose being off. I find the diet easy if the dose is correct and I am not hungry. If the dose if off and I am hungry - YIKES it is nearly impossible!

I am no expert like Lady Smart but hope this helps!

R/P/M
    R4, P2
    Blog Entries
    That is really good news that is works for some.
    Another thing I have a lot of food sensitivities so I think if you have a lot of those cycling might not be a good idea.
    I definately would be willing to do it, it's just that I've been going back and forth, and have gotten no where.
    I lost 72 the first 6 months, and then lost to over 80. Now I am back at losing 70 pounds total and it's been One year since May. So that's one year and 4 months. I also think that eventually your body does need some kind of a break, probably the way Grammy did it. I just have too much to lose and am impatient, I am 230 as of today. I did eat organic cheese last night and didn't gain.
    Another thing I was thinking about, since with homeopathic you don't actually have the hcg in your system just the vibration of it, maybe a person could do well who had to lose a lot of weight being that they wouldn't get as immune to it?
    Just my thoughts, this next round I will start with homeopathic, (first time using it) then go to Rx, then finish off with homeopathic. See how it works. I hope that I have given my body enough time with 6 weeks. I like being on the diet and wish I could stay on and off it the rest of my life. It's a great way to keep weight off. I wanted to mention another thing that has been on my mind. A lady at work is dying of Cancer. I remember her drinking a diet coke everyday. Not sure if she had two a day, but I know at least one. She had cancer once and then it went away, now she is almost gone. I've looked up how aspartame is linked to Cancer. I just wanted to post this, I do use Splenda but won't use things with aspartame anymore.

Ellie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast