Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking the less traveled road

The African Honey Badger quelsen's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Round 6 / P2 / Rx Injection
    Blog Entries
    Next plan.....

3 more days at VLCD 500 without HCG
    2 "loading days" 2000 Kcal ( Pr20% Fa10% Ca70%) [10%grains, 90% Leafy Greens]
    2 days VLCD 500 sans HCG
    6 days VLCD 500 w/HCG
    21 days 2000 Kcal ( Pr40% Fa10% Ca 50%) [20% grains, 20% leafy Greens, 20% fruit, 40% other]

I have a list of avoid foods that are weird, I cant have, wheat, potatoes, zucchini, summer squash, okra, radish, cucumber, parsnip, Yam, Peach, Honey Dew, Orange, Mango

so that is the plan for the next month or so... bon chance
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.
    quelsen@gmail.com

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic IceMan
    CW 312 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Personalized assistance.

R/P/M
    80lbs lost, hhcg, rx, patches
    Blog Entries
    Interesting..

is the 21 days without HCG?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG, RX, and patches.
    My HCG journey blog.
    My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy or friend me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beth.mansfield.9
    I am sometimes easier to catch on Facebook

I'm a moderator. If you need to report an issue on the forum, please feel free to private message me!

In lifelong maintenance? Check out SkinnyFiber

R/P/M
    Injection R3P2
    Any insight on why these foods are included on your "forbidden" list? Have you shown sensitivities to these? It sounds challenging but I know you are up to it!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVic9te/]

9/4 Start WT 208.2
    R1 LIW 178 (-30.2 lbs)
    R2 LIW 155.6(-26)
    R3 Load Wt 165.6 Week in Germany

Sue the Queen of Shoes

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth_M View Post
    Interesting..

is the 21 days without HCG?
    Yes. Honestly if this first part had not have worked so well i probably would have gone back to strick protocol. I woudl kill right now for a strip, or for some mug cake for goodness sake. to say nothing of the no sugar added applebutter sitting in my pantry that i made from scratch... to save the apples i could not eat on my last load.

And yet this is working and it is what my body is asking for. I dont understand but i suppose that for me i need the exercise in faith. I am usually one who will only do what i know the outcome for.

Thanks all for the support while i trip the light fantastic
    This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

quelsen@gmail.com

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic IceMan
    CW 312 | SW 506

Personalized assistance.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    392.2 ( -0.6)

i am beginning to feel fear of loosing more weight. Where did that come from. My dreams are becoming consistently of people in my past leaving me, esp women. On my healing journey i have been repeatedly told that i take on too much from others. That my connections are too strong with them. Perhaps these dreams are part of these people being removed from my body in a real and tangible manner via weight loss. Yet with all the losses in my life, reminders of them do not make me happy although they probably do assist the grieving process. Odd how i typically think of myself as very alone and isolated and yet there is a pantheon of others leaving me when i sleep, I didn't even know they were here.

Oh well good riddance to bad rubbish.

quelsen@gmail.com

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic IceMan
    CW 312 | SW 506

Personalized assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    392.2 ( -0.6)
    Oh well good riddance to bad rubbish.
    I think I am experiencing a little of this myself! It seems you are doing fantastic - keep up the hard work!!

R/P/M
    R1 P2 - Hucog 150iu SubQ
    Blog Entries
    Hi Jonathan - I'm impressed that you are letting your body lead you on this journey. I personally don't trust my body to tell me the truth right now

You know where the fear of losing weight is coming from, so I won't spell it out Fear of being hurt sucks. I am wondering instead of just bidding the rubbish good bye, if maybe you should write them a good bye letter and say everything you ever wanted to say to them, then delete the letter. I am personally going to try that myself and see what happens because I had dreams about college last night and I had not thought of those people for years and years.

{hugs}

You can move a mountain if you do it one rock at a time!
    Long Live the Foompas! LOL!
    1/1/11 - 213
    3/16/11-190.5

R/P/M
    Injection R3P2
    I have read that if you write the letters longhand, there is more power in the mind body connection. Also I watched Modern Family last week where someone wrote an email of their real unvarnished thoughts and it accidentally got sent! LOL! You have a lot of good women arounnd here who cherish you Jonathan! We are your biggest fans!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVic9te/]

9/4 Start WT 208.2
    R1 LIW 178 (-30.2 lbs)
    R2 LIW 155.6(-26)
    R3 Load Wt 165.6 Week in Germany

Sue the Queen of Shoes

R/P/M
    R1 P2 - Hucog 150iu SubQ
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shustar View Post
    I have read that if you write the letters longhand, there is more power in the mind body connection. Also I watched Modern Family last week where someone wrote an email of their real unvarnished thoughts and it accidentally got sent! LOL! You have a lot of good women arounnd here who cherish you Jonathan! We are your biggest fans!
    Here is what Beth Patterson had to say about writing in longhand: I often suggest journal writing to my clients who are grieving the death of a loved one or dealing with a difficult life change as a useful way to deal with and befriend the intense emotions that often accompany these experiences. Some say, “oh, I’m not a good writer.” To that I reply that what is important is the act of expression, not how pretty or correct it is. In fact, the word “express” literally means “push out”, that is, pushing out all of those churning, claustrophobic and chaotic feelings in a way that gives them “breathing room” and makes them workable. The following are some tips for the use of journaling as a healing tool in grief and other difficult life transitions:

Write in longhand, rather than typing. The act of putting pen to paper is a physical act of expression and “pushing out” whatever is churning inside you, and in my experience it is more effective than typing. Don’t worry about your penmanship — just get it out. The appearance of your written words on the page may hold some truths you have not yet realized.

The "pushing it out" kind of makes sense.

You can move a mountain if you do it one rock at a time!
    Long Live the Foompas! LOL!
    1/1/11 - 213
    3/16/11-190.5

R/P/M
    RX SubQ
    Quote Originally Posted by JTsMOM View Post
    Here is what Beth Patterson had to say about writing in longhand: I often suggest journal writing to my clients who are grieving the death of a loved one or dealing with a difficult life change as a useful way to deal with and befriend the intense emotions that often accompany these experiences. Some say, “oh, I’m not a good writer.” To that I reply that what is important is the act of expression, not how pretty or correct it is. In fact, the word “express” literally means “push out”, that is, pushing out all of those churning, claustrophobic and chaotic feelings in a way that gives them “breathing room” and makes them workable. The following are some tips for the use of journaling as a healing tool in grief and other difficult life transitions:

Write in longhand, rather than typing. The act of putting pen to paper is a physical act of expression and “pushing out” whatever is churning inside you, and in my experience it is more effective than typing. Don’t worry about your penmanship — just get it out. The appearance of your written words on the page may hold some truths you have not yet realized.

The "pushing it out" kind of makes sense.
    I love this post. I can see that actually writing your feelings out being cathartic. Excellent idea.

Page 27 of 48 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast