Popular Pages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time cycling to lose p4 weight-am i doing it right????

Quote Originally Posted by flower View Post
    a leptin reset....yes i have read about it and i have done some reading on it and it fits me---i have been so guilty, beating myself up about the gains while trying very hard not to eat starches and dairy to a great extent. I will have to reintroduce them more slowly next time, i do now realize.
    many years ago i did atkins which eliminated a lot of vegs, carbs in the beginning and i got a whopping case of gout. so i need to balance all of this. i also have an autoimmune disease which is adressed by the leptin information-so i may try doing this. i feel there is a peice missing in why i am gaining (albeit very slowly) and i do feel it may have to do with another hormonal issue.
    thanks for that idea.
    not all of us fit into tidy boxes --do we?? LOL
    Hi Flower

I am new to this site but I am curious as to how you are doing now? Reason being is your situation sounds very similar to mine and there does not seem to be any answers for those who cannot/ have not been able to successfully stabilize with out doing another round of p2. I started this hhcg journey April 15 this year, lost 25 lbs total. July I started r2p3 and the weight has slowly crept up to 12 lbs over my last dose. I realize that I didn't do what I should have initially to stay within the 2lbs thinking I could fix it without doing steak days but obviously it didn't work and it's too late to correct myself and traditional diet measures just will not work since the hypothalamus has not been reset and I fear that I will continue to gain unless I do another (dreaded)round. But now I see the cycling thing and thought maybe that would work. Has it helped you?

R/P/M
    P2: 4/2/14 P3: 4/25/14, P4: 5/16/14
    Quote Originally Posted by universal2 View Post
    I guess you will have to weigh the risks but there are lots of people that have gained back all the weight they lose and then some from not staying on the minimum of 23 days. I guess you have to pick your own poison.
    Yes, I wish I would have read the threads first. Last day of drops was yesterday (14 days), I too gained weight in P4 (E.D.) and thought cycling would help. Been hungry for 2 weeks and am losing hair again...looks like I'm doing chemo...not good...
    Anyway, didn't know what I was getting into.
    P3 starts Wednesday. Time will tell...
    LDW: 143
    P3W3: 143.4
    P4W1: 142.0
    P4W2: 142.0
    P4W3: 142.8
    P4W4: 141.6
    P4W5: 142
    P4W6: 144
    P4W7: 142
    P4W8: vacation
    P4W9: 143.2
    P4W10: 144.8
    P4W11: 143.4

P4W20: 143.2

Quote Originally Posted by izzysdream View Post
    Yes, I wish I would have read the threads first. Last day of drops was yesterday (14 days), I too gained weight in P4 (E.D.) and thought cycling would help. Been hungry for 2 weeks and am losing hair again...looks like I'm doing chemo...not good...
    Anyway, didn't know what I was getting into.
    P3 starts Wednesday. Time will tell...
    You shouldn't be hungry - regardless of cycling or not. Your dosing must be off. When you are ready to finish HCG I would recommend a full 30 day round. People seem to do better with 30 days rather than 23 ..... and I think you should always finish with a full round given the "resetting" process.

Although all the cardio exercise are best but cycling is one of the best exercise. I daily ride the bicycle at least 4 miles. It is very useful to increase the stamina of the body.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12