Popular Pages

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: May 2011 Loaders

Blog Entries

May 2011 Loaders

Ok so almost a day late :P
    Forum tech dude....got an issue with the forums? Feel free to private message me!

Metal head \m/

Note: No I have never done HCG let alone any diet.

Re: May 2011 Loaders

Hey, I loaded for the first time on saturday and sunday, 6 drops x 6 times

So today I have started the VLCD today, with drops
    I am doing the drops which I purchased from Meridian.

I wonder if I am doing something wrong as I am very very hungry.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/D

This is my 2nd time around but my first round I couldn't complete because of some medical stuff. I had lost about 12 lbs from post load weight but gained it all back, and was exactly the same preload weight on Sat. morning as last time. This time, however, I gained a whoppping 6.4lbs during loading, last time it was only 2.8 and I don't even think I ate as much this time! I had ALOT of salt though so I am really hoping that within 2 days I will lose the salt/load weight.

Today is VLCD 1 for me so we'll see how it goes.

AMO - It is to be expected that you will be hungry the first few days. I was very hungry probably the first 2-4 days at diff points throughout the day. I think day 1 is kind of all day, day 2 is wasn't until later in the day. Just work through it. If, after the first 4-5days you are still experiencing the hunger, you might want to adjust your dosage. I do 10drops 3 times a day and that worked last time but I know some people change it to 6 drops, 5 times a day and it works better for them.

Thanks for the info, goodluck to you on your quest.

R/P/M
    R1, P2,Hhcg Pellets

Hi all May loaders,
    Just signed up this morning after reading posts for weeks. Starting my load today. Had a big breakfast (bacon, eggs,coffee). Just had a bowl of ice cream and feel gross already. I am use to having one egg or a yogurt for breakfast and coffee, coffee, coffee. I read conflicting post about coffee. I am a Java addict and was wondering if anyone could give me some feedback on this issue. The protocol I received with the pellets said black coffee is fine? Thanks and good luck to everyone.
    R1 Load: May 2/3 2011 169.4
    P3W10 133.0 36.4 lost Goal Achieved! I'm on the beach!
    R2 Load: Feb. 17/18 2013 140.6
    Week 1 - ( -7.8 LBS) 133.8
    Week 2 - ( -3.6 LBS) 129.2
    Week 3 - ( -3.6 LBS) 125.6
    Day 22 - 125.6
    Day 23 - 125.2 Start P3
    Day 24 - 123.8 (-1.4) ? below goal!

Hello all ! I am waiting on my Hcg to arrive. When it arrives how many load days should I do? In my past 2 rounds I did 3 but it seems you all do 2.

This is my first round, I started loading yest and ate and ate and ate, and I lost 2lbs, am I doing something wrong? It was all crazy fatty foods and I felt like death at bedtime! I am excited though, since this is my first round!! Good luck everyone, I need this thread for support!!

R/P/M
    R6/P2/injections

Quote Originally Posted by Breakthrutoskinny View Post
    Hello all ! I am waiting on my Hcg to arrive. When it arrives how many load days should I do? In my past 2 rounds I did 3 but it seems you all do 2.
    During my first round I did 2 days of loading. I did pretty well with that.

Back for revenge and more after 2 years!

Round 6 begin date 1/11/14
    Preload weight: 179.2
    Week 1: -7
    VLCD8: 172.2
    Week 2=bad week
    week 3.

R/P/M
    R6/P2/injections

Hi Everyone.
    I am starting on my 2nd round today! im excited but also nervous. During round 1 I lost about 22 lbs and hoping to lose that or better during this 2nd round. I will be loading today and tomorrow. I cant wait to go get a cheeseburger and fries to load up on. maybe some pizza tomorrow.

Even though I am doing my second round I am still learning, but I can always try to help all of you that are doing this the first time. The basics of what i learned... It will be hard but you will not go hungry. It is possible. dont cheat because you will regret it later. Stalls will happen, dont freak out and try the apple day.

GOOD luck to all of you and hopefully we can all be here for the support which helped me so much for my first round.

Back for revenge and more after 2 years!

Round 6 begin date 1/11/14
    Preload weight: 179.2
    Week 1: -7
    VLCD8: 172.2
    Week 2=bad week
    week 3.

im so excited - I cant wait for my HCG to come in! What brand is everyone using? and what dosage are you starting off on? Im using Ovidac and grammy suggested I start at 150iu. I did 125 my first 2 rounds and was VERY fatigued I hope this dosage helps.

would love to hear everyone elses brand and dose

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast