Popular Pages

Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: May 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    R3/P3/SubQ
    Hello everyone. Today is my first load day of my first round. Looking forward to doing well with this diet. I have learned so much, just from the forums. Thanks to all of you for your helpful advice to others.

R/P/M
    R1P2 hcg1234 drops
    welcome... today is my first day too. what are you using and how much do you plan to lose

R/P/M
    R1P2 hcg1234 drops
    what can we take for headaches?

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injections
    Good Luck. this forum is amazing. I am onthe VLCD day 2.

R/P/M
    R3/P3/SubQ
    I am in the +50 lb to lose. I am using SubQ shots, dosing ~.125 Regarding the headache, here is what another poster stated:

Take an aspirin . Here's what pounds and inches states:

" On the day of the fourth injection most patients declare that they are feeling fine. They have usually
    lost two pounds or more, some say they feel a bit empty but hasten to explain that this does not
    amount to hunger. Some complain of a mild headache of which they have been forewarned and for
    which they have been given permission to take aspirin."

http://hcgdietquest.com/wp-content/u...and-inches.pdf

Make sure you drink plenty of water as well.

R/P/M
    R1 injections
    I have been using 125iu subq injections for the last 8 days and just found out that my dose is too low for subcutaneous injections. After doing even MORE reading on the forum I have found a post from mgsondance. Please check it out and save some trouble for yourself down the road.

"I've read of so many people who are on too low a dose of hcg that i wanted to start this thread. if you're using the small, 1/2" needles as most of us are, you need to be using 200 units of hcg. this is because the absorption rate is less than if you inject into the muscle, with the 2" needles. if you do that, then your dose should be about 125, possibly 150. there is a big difference in absorption between doing the IM shots and the sub-q shots- that is the reason you need a higher dose with sub-q. i'm not sure why some docs don't realize this, or perhaps they just read "125" and don't realize that it has to be IM. most docs don't want their patients doing IM shots at home- you have to inject into the upper, outer quadrant of your buttock which is difficult to get to- especially if you're overweight. and if you inject in the wrong area, you run the risk of damaging the sciatic nerve.

why is this important, if you're still losing weight? because anyone and everyone will lose weight on a 500-calories diet. you might not even be hungry, because that can fade after a few days- when people fast, they are rarely hungry after a few days. but if your dose is too low you will not allow the hypothalamus to rest, and thus it may not re-set properly.

a very low calorie diet normally slows your metabolism way down- as your body thinks you're trying to starve it, and it tries to hold on to it's fat. i would never recommend anyone do it (even if they weren't hungry) without taking hcg. the hcg helps keep your metabolism up, and helps you burn the correct KIND of fat.

i hear many people say that they're not worried because they believe the hcg is "working"- or their doc tells them the same thing. but by not having the correct dose you run a much higher risk of: 1) not losing as much weight, 2) not being able to stabilize on P3, 3) not changing your shape the way you would with the correct dose, and 4) re-gaining the weight in the future.

if your doc or clinic is not willing to give you 200 units, i'd order it online and do it yourself- no point going through all of this just to gain the weight back!

i hope i haven't offended anyone here, but i hate to see people working this hard and have it sabotaged by not taking the correct amount of hcg. there are many people on here who have had trouble in P3, and i have to wonder how many of these problems were caused by incorrect doses."

You can also check out the thread " correct dose is essential"

Happy loading"

R/P/M
    P2 / Rx Injections
    @summerdaze - can you link that other post? I did a search and couldn't find it. Thanks!
    ~ Kim ~

5'10" ~ Start Wt 231.6 (5/12/12)

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

My Blog - http://hcgchangedmylife.blogspot.com/

Summerdaze- I believe there is truth to that..however that is quite an old thread. And from what I have seen in the last 5 years is the subq dose with the short needle continually has to lowered. For some reason the hcg has gotten stronger or more potent. And the old 200 iu dose is now closer to 150 iu. Grammy who has been on this board for a VERY long time agrees with this trend. Dosing can be tricky but to say absolute that you need to be at 200 iu if you are sub q is incorrect.
    Life is Good..Enjoy it.

I guess I haven't properly Introduced myself! Today is load day #2! vlcd#1 tomorrow! So excited!! I feel horrible right now. I did Round 1 about 6 weeks ago lost about 20 lbs. Am back to lose 20 more!! I love this diet did a couple rounds about 3 years ago.. Got lazy,got pregnant....yada yada. Ready to be slim and trim again!!
    Life is Good..Enjoy it.

MsKnitter
    Just wanted to give myself and dear bf pats on the back for going to the movies and not getting popcorn. We weren't even tempted. He had a pear and I had an orange. Hurray.

Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast