Popular Pages

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: April 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    R6-PHASE 4 (sort of)/hhcg drops
    Hello Loaders!

I loaded the end of March, but will do P2 the entire month of April. I did 3 load days instead of 2 this time and gained a whopping 4.5 pounds in 3 days – I’ve never gained THAT much in a load, so I won’t do that again! (It totally freaked me out, even tho' most of it was really high-fat foods, not carbs or sugars.) Hoping the last of it will come off today & I’ll start losing “real” weight tomorrow. I wanna get back to ONEderland!

It is so exciting to see how many of you are first-timers – I’m thrilled for you all! Stick to the protocol, don’t fret too much if you have a day or two w/o a loss (we all do) and keep coming to the Forum asking questions when you have them. There are so many VERY kind vets on this Forum that are happy to help you with your journey.

R1/P2 Start Jan 19 – 214.5 – 197/ 19.5 lbs. lost/ LDW - 197
    P3/P4/ weight 195 – 201.5
    R2/P2 Start March 28 – 202.0
    VLCD1 (after loading) 206.5! AACCKK!!
    VLCD2-205
    VLCD3-202.5
    Christy
    It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.

R/P/M
    Round 4 Phase 2 Prescription HCG
    I had to change my weight ticker after a vacation and then loading....I am wishing I would not have loaded. Oh well, I know it comes off fast. For those of you that are nervous about the diet, I have to say, just do it and see! I am amazed how it works. I actually take the HCG sublingual, and it STILL works. The tricky part is adding foods back in after P2.

Best wishes!
    Join our Weight Loss Forum Community Today!

R/P/M
    R1, P2, Injects
    [QUOTE=emross82;670790]
    Quote Originally Posted by michellesv44 View Post
    Emross, thats funny. I will be in p4 for my trip to Mexico in mid June too! Small world.

Thats awesome! Its a nice goal I know ill be drinkin it up there so i need to try and get skinny and undo the damage when i get hoome...all inclusive...id rather drink than eat there though! Goo dthing is most have healthy grill food. where in mexico are you going? Were doing Riviera Maya june 13-22 staying at iborstar or something like that
    I kinda dropped out for a while since I started early, I had to jump around to figure out what the heck I was doing there, lol. But wanted to reply. SO much fun. My hubby and I like the all inclusive, we can put down our share of drinks. Ive never been to Riveria Maya though, heart its great. We are going to Rocky Point (south of AZ) with a big group of friends the weekend of the 6-11th or something like that. Cant wait. Im glad I got started, seems to be going ok!
    R1P2 - Down 24.6 pounds (39 day with injects)
    LIW 180.2

R/P/M
    R1/P3
    Blog Entries
    Hello friends! I hope that you will allow me to join this thread

I dropped out of the game after 23 days on fake hcg drops. What a disappointment. But, I am back and restarting round 1! This time I am doing injections and it is working like a charm. No hunger or fatigue..it's just those darn cravings! I was skeptical at first but I have lost 12 pounds in 5 days and I am floored! I am sure much of it is water weight but I am still amazed. That makes me already half way to my goal. I ate very unhealthy prior to March 29th (my first day on VLCD ) and knew I had to get back on track before I really lost it. I am an emotional eater which is why I gained 20 pounds in the last 6 months. Can you believe it!?

Well anyways, thought I would share a part of my journey so far on HCG and hope we can get though this together! Here is to a wonderful April!
    May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

R/P/M
    R3 - hucog - sublingual
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherrisews View Post
    Hi!
    Does any one have a guess as to how long it takes for HCG to get from Reliable.......Rx to TX USA??

I will be loading as soon as it gets here.
    Ordered yesterday morning: March 30.

I really really want to drop as much weight as possible before Mothers' Day! I will see family I have not seen in a while and would love for their to be a little difference so they know I am working to get healthy! Make sense? LOL

I love all the stories and the helpful people *here*. I feel fortunate to have found this forum!
    Sherri
    hi sherri.

i ordered my hucog on 3/27 from reliablerx and it just entered u.s. customs today. i am hoping it will be a short visit at customs and will be making its way to me really soon. would love to start after easter!

good luck!

hello!! I am on round 2 this time with injections ...did drops last time and lost 40 pounds ..have been off since november and gained back 8 so back to the drawing board and hoping the injections will work better with my hunger issues. I loaded 2 days and start the real protocol tomorrow. Anyone else gonna tough it out through Easter ???

Sherry..it took 2 and 1/2 weeks to get my order from them. Stayed in customs forever. I am glad I ordered all I needed for this round. Good luck on your diet!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loul29 View Post
    Hello friends! I hope that you will allow me to join this thread

I dropped out of the game after 23 days on fake hcg drops. What a disappointment. But, I am back and restarting round 1! This time I am doing injections and it is working like a charm. No hunger or fatigue..it's just those darn cravings! I was skeptical at first but I have lost 12 pounds in 5 days and I am floored! I am sure much of it is water weight but I am still amazed. That makes me already half way to my goal. I ate very unhealthy prior to March 29th (my first day on VLCD ) and knew I had to get back on track before I really lost it. I am an emotional eater which is why I gained 20 pounds in the last 6 months. Can you believe it!?

Well anyways, thought I would share a part of my journey so far on HCG and hope we can get though this together! Here is to a wonderful April!
    I also had trouble with some drops! And started the injections 2 days ago. I have been loading these past 2 days. I really hope the injections are different. How much do you inject? There are so many different opinions its hard to figure out how this all works.

R/P/M
    Round 1,Phase 1, Drops
    Blog Entries
    I started today on the drops! Loading has been difficult, knowing I'm "dieting" lol good luck everyone!

R/P/M
    R1/P3
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazing5 View Post
    I started today on the drops! Loading has been difficult, knowing I'm "dieting" lol good luck everyone!
    Good luck on this journey. Keep strong the first week which happens to be the most difficult. Just realize it will get much better Wishing you the best!
    May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast