Popular Pages

Page 1 of 186 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2012 Loaders

Blog Entries

August 2012 Loaders

*insert something witty here*
    Forum tech dude....got an issue with the forums? Feel free to private message me!

Metal head \m/

Note: No I have never done HCG let alone any diet.

Motivation comes by doing
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/INJ
    Woohooo....an August thread!!! Here's to hoping my hCG arrives sometime next week so I can start loading!!!
    LD1 11/22
    LD1 11/23

LOVE this quote by Wini Linguvic, "We can't wait for motivation to happen. We need to begin even on the days we think we can't."

R/P/M
    Round 1 Phase 2 HCG drops
    My HCG1234 drops should be here in the next few days still trying to think of things to eat for loading? Any good suggestions?

R/P/M
    R1/P2/INJ
    I don't know. I was wondering the same thing. I just spent 5 days in the mountains camping and pretty sure my loading already started...or at least I got some good practice in. lol I might have to browse the older loading threads to see what they were eating.
    LD1 11/22
    LD1 11/23

LOVE this quote by Wini Linguvic, "We can't wait for motivation to happen. We need to begin even on the days we think we can't."

R/P/M
    219_133 and stable
    Blog Entries
    Also waiting for shipment,hoping to start aug.1.first timer
    Last edited by Gr8Grma; July 29th, 2012 at 06:19 PM.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/INJ
    Gr8Grma, I see you're in Montana too!! I haven't found too many on these boards from Montana. Where in NW Montana? I just spent 5 days up at my Gramp's cabin near Essex, and I'm heading back to the Flathead area to drop my son off at church camp tomorrow.

What kind of hcg are you doing? Do you know what you are eating for your loading days?
    LD1 11/22
    LD1 11/23

R/P/M
    R1/P2/INJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsey Miyake View Post
    My HCG1234 drops should be here in the next few days still trying to think of things to eat for loading? Any good suggestions?
    Kelsey, any word on your drops yet? Still waiting on my rx hCG. I'm ready to start!
    LD1 11/22
    LD1 11/23

R/P/M
    Round 1 Phase 2 HCG drops
    Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaC View Post
    Kelsey, any word on your drops yet? Still waiting on my rx hCG. I'm ready to start!
    Yes mine should be here either tomorrow or Wednesday, did you order from HCG1234?

R/P/M
    RX sublingual round 6
    Blog Entries
    Another August loader, just waiting for my order to arrive.Hopefully this week.

R/P/M
    R2/p4--drops
    So cool. There ar a few August loaders. I'm going to be mid August. My TOM is around the 19th. So when its done I will start loading. Will be round 3 and first time loading. I still worry about all that food I will need to eat. Makes my tummy churn just thinking about it.. do any of you know about coconut oil during p2? Eating it and putting it on your skin. Is it a big NO NO or is it ok or do it at your own risk? ???

Page 1 of 186 1231151101 ... LastLast