Popular Pages

Page 14 of 186 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2012 Loaders

Hello Everyone. I am a newbie and will be loading the 12th and 13th providing my hcg drops arrive. Am a life long dieter, last 10 years have been very successful with low carb, but it is not working for me this time so this seems like the perfect change. Love reading all your posts and getting excited to start. Good Luck to All. Kate

R/P/M
    Waiting on my HCG, will be doing injections.
    Hi everyone, I will be loading whenever I get my HCG from escrowrefills. My tracking number says it is in Milwaukee so I am guessing that it will be here in a couple days. I will probably load this weekend then. I am also in Montana (read all the prior posts, lol), my husband is stationed at Malmstrom. Anyways, excited to get to know everyone and lose some weight! I have done the HhCG diet about six months ago but didn't follow it all the way through. I went from 137 to 125 and gained it all back as soon as the hubs deployed in April and currently weigh 140. I am only 4'10 so I am hoping to get to 100 lbs. I will be doing injections this time.
    8/10 Loading Day 1- 140.2 lbs (starting weight)
    8/11 Loading Day 2-140.2 lbs
    8/12 VLCD1- 140.6 (+.4)
    8/13 VLCD2- 138.8 (-1.4 sans loading)
    8/14 VLCD3- 137.6 (-1.2)
    8/15 VLCD4- 135.6 (-2.0)
    8/16 VLCD5-
    8/17 VLCD6-
    8/18 VLCD7-
    Week 1 total-

R/P/M
    R4 / hhCG drops
    Just finished my second loading day and I am so sick of eating. I focused on fats this time and not on sugar or starch (cheese, buttered toast, fast food burgers, and raw almonds). I also added Omega 3-6-9 supplements. I feel like a butterball myself and am SO looking forward to starting VLCD tomorrow.

I borrowed someone's idea here to read "Weight-Loss Apocalypse: Emotional Eating Rehab Through the HCG Protocol" and I am so glad I did. It's very technical in alot of places, but the premise of curing your eating "habits" while on this protocol gives this round a whole new meaning for me. Eat only when you are physically hungry. I now have a new perspective of my cravings and all the other times I want to eat when I'm not hungry. Great read.
    Giana

I am focused on getting healthy once and for all!
    R4 = Loading on August 25-26

R/P/M
    Round 1
    VLCD day 2-loss of 1.0, so a total of 3.1pounds, happy so far!!

Thanks for all the little tips. I have been wondering about Brocolli!

R/P/M
    RX sublingual round 6
    Blog Entries
    VLCD 3

Down 2.4

R/P/M
    RX sublingual round 6
    Blog Entries
    Hello Montana
    Quote Originally Posted by krysmama2 View Post
    Hi everyone, I will be loading whenever I get my HCG from escrowrefills. My tracking number says it is in Milwaukee so I am guessing that it will be here in a couple days. I will probably load this weekend then. I am also in Montana (read all the prior posts, lol), my husband is stationed at Malmstrom. Anyways, excited to get to know everyone and lose some weight! I have done the HhCG diet about six months ago but didn't follow it all the way through. I went from 137 to 125 and gained it all back as soon as the hubs deployed in April and currently weigh 140. I am only 4'10 so I am hoping to get to 100 lbs. I will be doing injections this time.
    Last edited by Debee; August 8th, 2012 at 05:39 AM.

R/P/M
    219_133 and stable
    Blog Entries
    day 3,vlcd,
    well the scale has not moved for me this morning . i had heard of people getting constipated on this diet,but didnt understand how with all the fruits and veggies. boy was i wrong. hopefully things will move along (pun intended) better tomorrow. stalling at this early in the game is not a moral boost

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

At goal!!!

R/P/M
    RX sublingual round 6
    Blog Entries
    Magnesium supplement

R/P/M
    219_133 and stable
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Debee View Post
    Magnesium supplement
    i took one,since starting.but then i seen on bottle it said two a day

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

At goal!!!

R/P/M
    Round 1 Phase 2 HCG drops
    Well woke up this morning with a .6 pound loss! VLCD 3 that is 3 pounds in 2 days!! WOW!! I think today wasnt such a big loss because yesterday was just a big release.
    Last edited by Kelsey Miyake; August 8th, 2012 at 10:06 AM.