Popular Pages

Page 51 of 186 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    R2P1 Subq
    I see most of you are already on your journey for August, but I just purchased and they are in shipping. Hoping to have them next week. Its my first round and I have around 40-50 I would like to lose. Being 5'1 seems to make every ounce count as well. I will start when they show up, and I actually just started TOM so things should time out perfectly. I have one month until a beach vacation, which the only thing I think I will have issues with is not drinking. But with so much fresh fish, and "south beach" type food, It should not be to hard to stick to. I am 25, and at my heaviest I have ever been, I love to eat healthy, its just getting the boyfriend on board and not filling my plate up like I do his

Motivation comes by doing
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/INJ
    Quote Originally Posted by rach81381 View Post
    VLCD9 and I am down 1.2 which makes for a total loss of 6.2 so far, averaging out at .77lb/day. It is funny because I looked at my stats from last round and they are exactly the same just a different weight. I know I am going to be frustrated when the weight loss drops off to .40 a day but I will be expecting it to. I have not told any of my family or friends that I am doing this round, they all tell me I look too skinny. I think it is because they were used to seeing me at 174 and then I showed up at 145. But I am doing this for me not them, I want to be able to wear the cute winter clothes, put a sweater on and not worry about how many rolls are showing through it. I found a picture of me at my sisters wedding and it was horrible. I had a grey sweater which made me look huge and get this I was wearing maternity pants I had twins a year before the wedding and those pants were the only things I could fit into without buying new ones. Well enough yapping for me the kiddos are asking for breakfast.
    I know what you mean. I haven't felt overwhelming support from the friends and family I did tell. I think they all just think I'm on one of my "kicks". lol I don't think they understand it's more than wieght, it's getting healthy, which they don't have the motivation or desire to do. Even my thin friends aren't necesssarily "healthy" because they don't workout and still eat the junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Debee View Post
    .2 down today. Ive come to the conclusion that apples are not on my list of things to eat and lose. I know they are a mainstay of the protocol but to me I donot lose with them. I suspected this when i did the diet last time also. Oh well i love grapefruit and berries LOL
    I've started to wonder they same thing about apples.

Quote Originally Posted by chellsha View Post
    Yesterday I was on a 7 day stall. I had only lost .1 lbs in 7 days. I would show a loss of .6 or less, but it was always offset by a gain. I have not cheated. I decided to try the "apple day". Last night I finally found the stall forum, which I wish I had read before I started my apple day. As a reminder, you are not stalling until you are 4 days or more (which I was), and if you cheat and don't lose, that's not a stall. There is nothing you can do with a stall, but wait it out. Your body is shifting (changing) during this time. An apple day makes you feel more in control, but your body will do what it thinks it needs to whether you do the apple day or not.

I did show a loss this morning and guess what it was.... yep .6lbs. So, my body is still shifting (stalling, but I like shifting better) and I just need to stay on protocal and wait this thing out. As long as I'm on protocal, drinking my water I'll be losing, maybe inches at first but inches are a loss.

It is totally frustrating to not "see" the loss on the scale, but before you get down on yourself like I did, read the stall forum, it will make you feel better.
    Thanks for this. I think I'm heading there. Not that I'm exactly stalling, but it is a little disheartening when you don't see a loss in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesesesess View Post
    Yeah, I mean I would've just done diet+exercise from the start but for some reason, I just suck at exercising. I think one reason is because there isn't a good place for me to. My bedroom doesn't have enough open space, and there's usually always someone in the living room. I'll need to start doing it in the morning or something. But then I see people even bigger than me having no issues exercising. Maybe I just have too much fat and not enough muscle lol. Well once I'm thin it'll be a lot easier for me.
    You can always just get out there and walk for 30 minutes. Or change it up between walking/jogging if you are able. Push ups, squats, lunges, or any exercises that use your own body weight is also a great option. No equipment needed and it still works out your muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by JennaK View Post
    I see most of you are already on your journey for August, but I just purchased and they are in shipping. Hoping to have them next week. Its my first round and I have around 40-50 I would like to lose. Being 5'1 seems to make every ounce count as well. I will start when they show up, and I actually just started TOM so things should time out perfectly. I have one month until a beach vacation, which the only thing I think I will have issues with is not drinking. But with so much fresh fish, and "south beach" type food, It should not be to hard to stick to. I am 25, and at my heaviest I have ever been, I love to eat healthy, its just getting the boyfriend on board and not filling my plate up like I do his
    Welcome to the group! Hope your hcg makes it here in time to start in Aug!!

AFM, no loss this morning. I don't think I drank as much water as usual yesterday, so I'm going to make sure I get my water in today. I've only lost 2 pounds in these last 4 days, which I know is good and it's average, but's it's still a little bit of a disappointment.I want to see those 160's again!!!!!!! Hopefully my measurements will show a loss tomorrow. My hunger is much better after increasing my dose a smidge (between 150 and 175) these last two days. I'm still waiting to not feel so tired. Not really tired, but that muscle fatigue feeling.
    Last edited by RebeccaC; August 18th, 2012 at 12:36 PM.
    LD1 11/22
    LD1 11/23

LOVE this quote by Wini Linguvic, "We can't wait for motivation to happen. We need to begin even on the days we think we can't."

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Drops
    Good job everyone on losses and keeping motivated! As I wrote before, I weighed myself at night, and that was a mistake, it put me in a bad mood, but the response about the water really put it into perspective for me! And my boyfriend helped too, but I weighed in this morning and I was down 2 lbs exactly! So that's awesome, I'm definitely feeling more motivated today! I've realized that its not being hungry that bothers me, but the feeling I have that I need to eat, which I think is just out of habit! I'm excited to complete this journey now that I've seen my first loss, whoo!
    -- volatileghost ~

R1/P2/D1
    SW: 152.2lbs

LOAD DAY 1: 152.2lbs
    LOAD DAY 2: 151.6lbs

VLCD DAY 12: 148.4lbs (-5lbs)

Anyone else watching Food Network on your VLCD? I find myself wanting to watch it a lot more, especially Barefoot Contessa or Giada's shows. I don't know if it's because I'm craving some foods or I'm getting bored, but it's sure entertaining right now

Yeah, I mean I would've just done diet+exercise from the start but for some reason, I just suck at exercising. I think one reason is because there isn't a good place for me to. My bedroom doesn't have enough open space, and there's usually always someone in the living room. I'll need to start doing it in the morning or something. But then I see people even bigger than me having no issues exercising. Maybe I just have too much fat and not enough muscle lol. Well once I'm thin it'll be a lot easier for me.
    I know what you mean im the exact same way i never wanted to go to gym because it seems like i was always the only not in shape person in the whole building and i couldnt really do it either in my room except a couple of times im hopping when i get my hcg done i wont feel like that anymore i finally got my injection/mixing kit shippend and got tracking number and hcg was shipped and havent gotten tracking number is that normal my echeck just cleaerd yesterday and i think thier email said they will send me a tracking number lol IM JUST SO EXCITED

R/P/M
    R1/ P1/ Pellets
    I start loading tomorrow I'm a bit nervous to get going again but I'm excited at the same time. It's been a very long time since I've loaded or done HcG but getting back in there to take the weight off, finally!!

R/P/M
    R1P2/sublingual
    Congrats to all on losses !!! You all inspire me to stick with this Load day 2 for me and i've had to force myself to eat, no hunger at all but some nausea, is this normal? Excited to start the vlcd, prepped most of my meals for the week today, my attempt to reduce temptation as much as possible. Have a great weekend, stay motivated!!!!

Just checking in....it looks like there have been some with great losses thus far...Keep up the great work!!! Today was VLCD 8, and down 12 lbs.... Yay!! I can already feel the difference. I forgot this stuff is magic when followed correctly. I'm really not missing anything as far as food, but I do miss my micro-brews and wine!! I go on vacation in 3 1/2 weeks, so we shall see....

I also spent a few days camping and "practice loading" lol...Day 1 of loading today and i feel gross, cant wait to eat "clean"

It seems like my cravings only really come hard at night, I tried getting rid of the hunger by drinking a cup of coffee, then an hour later a glass of water, but they only seem to work temporarily... tomorrow is my skip day so I'll figure out what I need to do to my dose.

My pan of brownies is still sitting on the counter from my last night of loading on Tuesday, I'm regretting not stuffing myself more! Lol. They're the only food that I'm craving, I have a total sweet tooth. I can't wait for my family to finish those damn things off. It's really opened my eyes though, when I would eat them, the pan would be gone within about 5 days. It's still about half full after 5 days. Eating desserts less is something I definitely need to work on when I finish my HCG...

Every once in a while I'll consider going and taking just a teeeeny tiny bite of a brownie, just one for me to indulge in, but apparently even a cheat that small can you make gain and/or stall, and I just don't see it worth it when I'm only on VLCD 4. I would rather save a cheat day until next weekend when I'm at the MN state fair... going there and not eating is like going to a movie theater and not seeing a movie lol. I just like the thought of being able to say, I went through the whole thing without cheating once, but I've never even been to the MN state fair before and rarely do I go to MN anyway.

R/P/M
    R1P2 - Rx Injections
    It seems like my cravings only really come hard at night, I tried getting rid of the hunger by drinking a cup of coffee, then an hour later a glass of water, but they only seem to work temporarily... tomorrow is my skip day so I'll figure out what I need to do to my dose.

My pan of brownies is still sitting on the counter from my last night of loading on Tuesday, I'm regretting not stuffing myself more! Lol. They're the only food that I'm craving, I have a total sweet tooth. I can't wait for my family to finish those damn things off. It's really opened my eyes though, when I would eat them, the pan would be gone within about 5 days. It's still about half full after 5 days. Eating desserts less is something I definitely need to work on when I finish my HCG...

Every once in a while I'll consider going and taking just a teeeeny tiny bite of a brownie, just one for me to indulge in, but apparently even a cheat that small can you make gain and/or stall, and I just don't see it worth it when I'm only on VLCD 4. I would rather save a cheat day until next weekend when I'm at the MN state fair... going there and not eating is like going to a movie theater and not seeing a movie lol. I just like the thought of being able to say, I went through the whole thing without cheating once, but I've never even been to the MN state fair before and rarely do I go to MN anyway.
    DO NOT cheat at this 'fair', it is not worth it! ok? xx

if you do we'll still 'love you' and be right behind you encouraging you... but you should not really
    Started VLCD 11th August 2012
    Starting at 167.6 lbs
    1st wk total: -9.6 lbs from 'before' loading weight
    2nd wk total: -3.8 lbs
    total so far -13.4lbs
    from now will only weigh 'weekly' during P2 (daily P3 and 4)

Goal: 136
    SSG: 121

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools