Popular Pages

Page 94 of 186 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    R3, P2, HHCG drops
    Quote Originally Posted by DietingGeek View Post
    This deffinately NOT easy, I have several folks in my circle that say I'm taking the easy way out...I just tell 'em "Try it, then we'll talk).
    Well said!!! This diet I believe is so much more mental than it is physical. I've tried every kind of diet there is and none of them are this mentally draining. Back when I was training for a marathon I even went to the Biggest Loser Resort (not the show just their facility) where they literally exercise you till you fall over and I still believe the mental game HCG plays is harder. HCG is a constant grind that just whittles away at your spirit slowly. If you have the fortitude to resist food to 500 calories for 23 days you are one tough cookie! That type of self-control is most likely prevalent in other aspects of your life as well.

I wish there was a bow down emoticon I could could put for you DietingGeek. Over 80lbs lost? Amazing! Kudos to you and thanks for the inspiration!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Drops
    Thanks everyone for the encouragement! You're all so right, I should've hit the forum when that bad stuff happened to cause me to throw in the towel and run off for my off-protocol choices. I need to stick to this! Another thing I'm struggling with is forcing down all that water.... I am SO TIRED of being in the bathroom! I swear, we're going through toiliet paper doubly fast from all the peeing I do, haha!
    -- volatileghost ~

R1/P2/D1
    SW: 152.2lbs

LOAD DAY 1: 152.2lbs
    LOAD DAY 2: 151.6lbs

VLCD DAY 12: 148.4lbs (-5lbs)

R/P/M
    R1/P2/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Gideon View Post
    Well said!!! This diet I believe is so much more mental than it is physical. I've tried every kind of diet there is and none of them are this mentally draining. Back when I was training for a marathon I even went to the Biggest Loser Resort (not the show just their facility) where they literally exercise you till you fall over and I still believe the mental game HCG plays is harder. HCG is a constant grind that just whittles away at your spirit slowly. If you have the fortitude to resist food to 500 calories for 23 days you are one tough cookie! That type of self-control is most likely prevalent in other aspects of your life as well.

I wish there was a bow down emoticon I could could put for you DietingGeek. Over 80lbs lost? Amazing! Kudos to you and thanks for the inspiration!
    haha, a bow down emoticon! 80 pounds IS FANFLIPPINGTASTIC!!!! @ Shannon, no bueno to have a good cook in the house, time to lose the dude. haha, just kidding. Well, even if you think you're not motivated, I still think you are!

Yes, this is way mental. I smoked for years when I was younger and one day I quit cold turkey, 9 years ago and never had another puff. Not so easy with food.

For those that fell off a few days, even though you 'fell' you still came back and are getting it going, so that's a great accomplishment. I always find a 'group' essential for support.
    HCG Diet NEWBIE!!

R1 Aug 25-?

R/P/M
    R4 TBD
    Hi Everyone! Down 6lbs today in 3 days...woohoo!!!! I feel like I'm going to float away with all my water today...haha! Happy losses to you all and to all a goodnight zzzzzzz....remember sleep is also a key.....found out the hard way last time with my late nights. Gnite all!
    P2 9-27-13
    30 day round rx injections
    VLCD1 171.2
    P3 10/27/13 Stable

R/P/M
    R1P2 RXSubL

August 2012 Loaders

Crossing fingers that my apple induced stall is over- down 1.2 this am after 2 days of no changes...
    R1P2
    Height: 5'2"
    Starting weight: 130.8 lbs

VLCD 1/post load: 131.3lbs , VLCD 2: 128.9 lbs, VLCD 3: 127.7 lbs, VLCD 4: 127.7 lbs, VLCD 5: 126.2 lbs, VLCD 6: 124.9 lbs, VLCD 7: 124.4 lbs, VLCD 14: 120.0 lbs, VLCD 22: 116.4 lbs, VLCD 28: 112.9 lbs, VLCD 35: 110.9 lbs

LDW: 110.9 lbs
    P3D1: 110.8 lbs
    P3D2:110.6 lbs

R/P/M
    R2/P2/RX

August 2012 Loaders

Is anyone else having a hard time getting water in? I have tried different teas but I just don't really like drinking. Before hcg I would have coffee in the morning and there were days I would go without drinking till dinner. I am getting closer to p3 vlcd20 4 more to go the 72hrs. I have been looking at soo many yummy p3 recipes that my head is spinning. I knew from my previous round to to have high hopes for a huge weight loss, I am currently down 10.2 lbs in 20 days, which for me is normal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

R/P/M
    P3
    VLCD 4 down 1.8 this am, whoop whoop, I really didn't expect to this fast, loving it! I need to remember this feeling when my stall rears its ugly head. with injections I truly have no hunger so much better than last round when I did HHCG and felt way hungrier but I never adjusted my dose or asked Grammy last time so that's probably my fault, hehe.
    I am 5'4" 43 yo. Was stable at 123 last round, lost focus, back at 150.
    R1 1/11 Started at 170lbs got to 140. Another round 9/12 got to 123. Goal is to get back in that area and hold under 130.
    Sep 2013 at 150lbs lost quick 10lbs then stalled.. Took a break ,
    R? 9/30 2 load days 21 VLCD Days 3 VLCD Days, started 140.4 to 128.2 total 12.2 loss

R/P/M
    RX sublingual round 6
    Blog Entries
    Down 1 after two days of none, so im happy Still 3 away from my mini labor day goal though. But i have 4 days to whittle it down a little bit at least and get reallllllllllly close.

R/P/M
    Round 3/Phase 2/ Homeopathic
    Blog Entries
    Volatileghost your body will start to get adjusted to all the water intake and your trips to the bathroom will slow down. Just remember we are all here for you when you are feeling like jumping ship and we will all do what we can to help you stay on track! Hang in ther esweety and stick with it, trust me you will be happy you did in the end!

Quote Originally Posted by volatileghost View Post
    Thanks everyone for the encouragement! You're all so right, I should've hit the forum when that bad stuff happened to cause me to throw in the towel and run off for my off-protocol choices. I need to stick to this! Another thing I'm struggling with is forcing down all that water.... I am SO TIRED of being in the bathroom! I swear, we're going through toiliet paper doubly fast from all the peeing I do, haha!
    DebbiS003 - great 3 day losses so far!! Yes sleep is very crucial on this diet for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by DebbiS003 View Post
    Hi Everyone! Down 6lbs today in 3 days...woohoo!!!! I feel like I'm going to float away with all my water today...haha! Happy losses to you all and to all a goodnight zzzzzzz....remember sleep is also a key.....found out the hard way last time with my late nights. Gnite all!
    Glitterwing - Fingers crossed with oyu that the stall is over and nothing but drops from here on out! What an awesome loss you had today....woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterWing View Post
    Crossing fingers that my apple induced stall is over- down 1.2 this am after 2 days of no changes...
    Rach - Have you tried any of the flavored swwet leaf stevia drops in your water or tea yet? There are tons of flavors and the cheapest places I have found them is online through amazon.com, imedmart.com and I think the other is vitacost.com. They usually run about $7-9 online and baout $13 in stores so it's way cheaper to get them online. Also you could try fresh lemon in your water, it's so refreshing and taste really good I think. Fingers crossed for some nice drops for you on these last few days!!

Quote Originally Posted by rach81381 View Post
    Is anyone else having a hard time getting water in? I have tried different teas but I just don't really like drinking. Before hcg I would have coffee in the morning and there were days I would go without drinking till dinner. I am getting closer to p3 vlcd20 4 more to go the 72hrs. I have been looking at soo many yummy p3 recipes that my head is spinning. I knew from my previous round to to have high hopes for a huge weight loss, I am currently down 10.2 lbs in 20 days, which for me is normal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Danielle - Awesome loss today! Way to go!! The first week losses are so awesome but always a let down when the stall hits for sure. The one thing I always remind myself when the stall hits is the inches are coming off when the lbs aren't! When I am having little to no losses is when I like to try on smaller clothes or take measurement if I haven't for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielleY View Post
    VLCD 4 down 1.8 this am, whoop whoop, I really didn't expect to this fast, loving it! I need to remember this feeling when my stall rears its ugly head. with injections I truly have no hunger so much better than last round when I did HHCG and felt way hungrier but I never adjusted my dose or asked Grammy last time so that's probably my fault, hehe.
    Debee - Woohoo for the nice loss today especially after a 2 day stall! Fingers crossed oyu hit that labor day mini goal and then some!!

Quote Originally Posted by Debee View Post
    Down 1 after two days of none, so im happy Still 3 away from my mini labor day goal though. But i have 4 days to whittle it down a little bit at least and get reallllllllllly close.

AFM - Down .6 today after no loss yesterday and only a .2 loss the day before. I hope everyone has amazing losses this morning!
    R1 5/25/2011 - 182.6
    R1 Ph 2 LDW.....149
    Total loss R1 33.6 lbs
    R2P2 08/29/2011 - 151.2
    R2P2 10/9/2011 LDW - 128.8
    Total loss R2 22 lbs
    R3P2 08/19/2012 - 134.8
    R3P2 09/18/2012 LDW 118.6
    Total loss R3 - 16.2 lbs
    R4P2 04/08/2013 - 133.4
    R4P2 05/09/2013 - LDW 115
    Total loss - 18.4 lbs

R/P/M
    R1/p2/injection
    Blog Entries
    I think eating tuna gives me bigger losses. Every time I eat it I have over a pound loss. Can I eat tuna everyday???
    I was haven trouble getting in liquid intake up. Yesterday I went to town and got some lemons (3.00$) a bag I'm getting my liquid in now. Wow the fresh lemon juice in my tea just makes it so much better. We can have a hole lemon a day or is it half???

Last night my hubby told me he can fill and see a differents in my body already. That is so cool. Made my night even better ..........
    8/21/12 Injections.. round one 26 Days
    Load day weight in pounds.
    Day1~ 187.6 / Day2~ 188.8
    --------------------
    ~~~ ππ VLCD start date 8/23/12 ππ~~~
    ~LIW 176.8~ phase 3 start date 9/16/12 ~
    Round one loss 10 POUNDS IN 26 DAYS PLUS ONE INCH AROUND MY WAIST. My hole body is smaller. Me so SEXY!!!!