Popular Pages

Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 115159606162 LastLast

Thread: February 2011 Loaders

R/P/M
    R3 hhcg subL
    Hi Smiley, lawgal -

Hey smiley - knock that old P2 slow period in the butt! hehe... GO, chicken!

lawgal It sounds like you had some yummy foods yesterday.
    Ha! - I'm glad you like the cocoa crack! Hey I found out the lids to the Fage large containers make great receptacles
    for the cocoa crack to freeze in/on - the depression on the top of the lid is perfect and the cocoa crack just pops right off, clean and shiny - you could score it into portions before or half way through freezing it. Very *reuse* ecologically speaking. : > Funny thing happened with my Vanilla protein cashew cocoa crack - When I ate it I'd chew. but it didn't disappear - it became chewy sort of like chewing gum for awhile before departing to tummy - I'm not sure why, but it was a nice change.

I had to fast for some bld tests today, so thought it a great opportunity to try this cleanse that may help the gout stuff - drank salted water(start of cleanse)) this morning on the bus going to lab 'cause I knew I had to give a P sample. Then the rest of the day it's water with lemon juice, cayenne and molasses - we'll see what happens -
    I talked to my daughter yesterday - she has all my symptoms of gout... dang genetics. She is also STILL having major crooked body and pain from a black ice accident 3 yrs ago - I'll be trying to research what I can do to help her 2000 mi away. It was so good to talk to her again - We only get to about twice a year.

Had only .4 gain yesterday after my encounter with bread yesterday. Found out that one slice leads to almost 3/4 of the loaf - didn't have digestive pain, so that part was ok. I didn't miss bread when I wasn't eating it. My conclusion is that in the future(off protocol/real life)- if I want to have bread, just plan on eating it on an occasional day with lots of veggies - I had butter and almond butter, too - therefore, ok with the .4 gain - all good info for later -

Have a great day
    When I change my perspective, I change how I think - and then my life changes - ... Me

R1 LIW 180.6 * -23 lbs
    R2 LIW 166.8 * -19.4 lbs
    R3strt weight-> 175.4,LDW 157.6 PI,r3prt2- LDW 160, R3 loss -15.4lbs

[COLOR="#4B0082"]***

hiatus

R/P/M
    R3 hhcg subL
    I heard from the resident's manager for the new housing - I won't be moving .
    My weight seems to be stabilizing. I think I have been stable if you discount the Gt inflammations. Now I getting a bit of reduction in symptoms from lemon/molasses water and new weaker digestive enzymes.

Hope everyone is doing well.
    When I change my perspective, I change how I think - and then my life changes - ... Me

R1 LIW 180.6 * -23 lbs
    R2 LIW 166.8 * -19.4 lbs

[COLOR="#4B0082"]***

hiatus

R/P/M
    R4P2 HCG SQ
    Sorry again Kagee...keep your head up
    AFM been going down. Today down 1.2. Went to the movies yesterday & it was a little strange to not get popcorn but Im a new person so I better get used to it. I better get to work. Have a good day!
    Smiley aka Nicole

R/P/M
    r3p2 using Celeste drops
    Blog Entries
    Hello Ladies! Sorry about your housing Kagee, but Nik's right, keep your head up ;-)

Hey Nik, how long have you been on R2P2 now and what are your stats... if you don't mind me asking? (i.e. pounds lost per week 1, week 2, etc. and total this round so far) I'm getting ready to start R2P2 myself on Saturday with loading. Also, did you do a full 3 weeks of P3 and 3 weeks of P4, or less? Do you find it harder this round or just the same as the first? Again, I ask because I have done 3 weeks of P3, but will only have one week of P4 in when I start P2.

Today is court, court, court for me. Need to go eat lunch. Doing a FFF day today since I am loading on Saturday and Sunday and this will be my last opportunity for a FFF day for a while and I would like to start loading closer to LDW, if not lower. I'm so excited to start losing again!
    KeLLiS
    R4P2 hcg Celeste drops
    VLCD1-142.2
    Vlcd2-8>-8.4, 133.8
    Vlcd9-15>

R/P/M
    R4P2 HCG SQ
    Quote Originally Posted by lawgal View Post
    Hey Nik, how long have you been on R2P2 now and what are your stats... if you don't mind me asking? (i.e. pounds lost per week 1, week 2, etc. and total this round so far) I'm getting ready to start R2P2 myself on Saturday with loading. Also, did you do a full 3 weeks of P3 and 3 weeks of P4, or less? Do you find it harder this round or just the same as the first? Again, I ask because I have done 3 weeks of P3, but will only have one week of P4 in when I start P2.
    !
    I did 4 weeks P3 never did P4. I asked some people about doing P4 and they basically said if I didnt plan to add in a bunch of carbs/etc to try and still want to keep losing then to basically go for it so thats what I did!
    Loading stunk on the 2nd round as I gained weight this time, 4.6 pounds to be exact. Week 1 loss 4.6 (of course I had to make up the 4.6 I gained from loading though so from post loading it would look a lot better lol).
    Week 2 4.4
    Week 3-currently on day 18 & this week is not over...looks like Ill be close to 5 for this week Im doing another long round. I think it is a lot more mental this round just because you have been able to eat such yummy things on P3/P4.
    Smiley aka Nicole

R/P/M
    r3p2 using Celeste drops
    Blog Entries
    Thanks!
    KeLLiS
    R4P2 hcg Celeste drops
    VLCD1-142.2
    Vlcd2-8>-8.4, 133.8
    Vlcd9-15>

R/P/M
    R3 hhcg subL
    Smiley - you are doing so well this round congratulations, both on your results and finding what works for you -

I might have to figure some things out for myself this coming round(2) - 10 days and counting to loading for me. I got a new protelitic(sp?) enzyme/hcl supplement from my friend and that and lemon/molasses water seem to be helping the gout go away. I'm pretty stable and chipping away at the inflammation. Since I was out most of the day and got home late - ate most of my calories between 4-10:30pm and didn't get enough liquids I was still 184. this morning - (Smiley - food description Warning)and I had gluten free pasta Alfredo sauce, red sauce, garlic bread salad, tiny little sweet potato filo dough things with caramelized pecans last night and cottage cheese with sprouts and apple for breakfast.

lawgal - how did your FFF day go and when do you start loading and what kind hcg? ;-)

Thank you both for all your support and well wishes; it has helped. I had heard from the resident's manager for the new housing and was not surprised to hear it was a 'no go' as far as the arrangement proposed at this time. I'm wasn't upset at all(at the time anyway). I had a feeling... I could still live there if I came up the additional income requirement, but would be a stretch for just the living expenses - I'm doing a lot of work on myself(inside) besides the food/weight thing and really don't need that stress, too.
    I'm fine with where I am. There is a lovely view from the front and back I look out on trees when I meditate in the morning, friends nearby and places to walk, just can't have a dog. LL and I get a long ok - as always in house sharing situations there are occasional irritations which are worked out.
    So, here I'll be
    I was in a funk Wed night/Thurs morning - couldn't even tell you why - sort of free floating sadness/depression and not really linked to anything I could identify, weird. Sooo...
    I got myself out yesterday, walked over to the senior center and bought two ride cards (discount - you end up with 5 free rides) Caught a ride there to Walmart and just rode around for a couple of hours in one of the disabled carts. I bought a bathing suit...SIZE 12! Also bought a couple of tops, a backpack to encourage me to start walking to the coop and a bra - crazy size... a Danskin high impact adjustable sports bra - has cups... a 36D - when I moved out here 5 years ago I was wearing a 44B and found out I was wearing the wrong size and the right size was 42DD --> now 36D CRAZY and at 183-ish... how tiny am I going to BE?
    A friend asked me to go somewhere with her last night, very good energy and soul touching music, that helped too - mood lifted.

You both have a great day - Friday the thirteenth

R1 LIW 180.6 * -23 lbs
    R2 LIW 166.8 * -19.4 lbs

[COLOR="#4B0082"]***

hiatus

R/P/M
    R4P2 HCG SQ
    Kagee-so glad to hear that your spirits are back up. Friendship will do that for you I feel you on the losing the boobs Im like man Ill be an A cup before Im done lol.

Dont have much time right now....scale went up .4 today. I couldnt take chicken anymore so ate beef all day yesterday that coupled with not enough water & TOM is due any day now (dang spotting happening). I hope you all have a great day!
    Smiley aka Nicole

R/P/M
    r3p2 using Celeste drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagee View Post
    Smiley - you are doing so well this round congratulations, both on your results and finding what works for you -

I might have to figure some things out for myself this coming round(2) - 10 days and counting to loading for me. I got a new protelitic(sp?) enzyme/hcl supplement from my friend and that and lemon/molasses water seem to be helping the gout go away. I'm pretty stable and chipping away at the inflammation. Since I was out most of the day and got home late - ate most of my calories between 4-10:30pm and didn't get enough liquids I was still 184. this morning - (Smiley - food description Warning)and I had gluten free pasta Alfredo sauce, red sauce, garlic bread salad, tiny little sweet potato filo dough things with caramelized pecans last night and cottage cheese with sprouts and apple for breakfast.

lawgal - how did your FFF day go and when do you start loading and what kind hcg? ;-)

Thank you both for all your support and well wishes; it has helped. I had heard from the resident's manager for the new housing and was not surprised to hear it was a 'no go' as far as the arrangement proposed at this time. I'm wasn't upset at all(at the time anyway). I had a feeling... I could still live there if I came up the additional income requirement, but would be a stretch for just the living expenses - I'm doing a lot of work on myself(inside) besides the food/weight thing and really don't need that stress, too.
    I'm fine with where I am. There is a lovely view from the front and back I look out on trees when I meditate in the morning, friends nearby and places to walk, just can't have a dog. LL and I get a long ok - as always in house sharing situations there are occasional irritations which are worked out.
    So, here I'll be
    I was in a funk Wed night/Thurs morning - couldn't even tell you why - sort of free floating sadness/depression and not really linked to anything I could identify, weird. Sooo...
    I got myself out yesterday, walked over to the senior center and bought two ride cards (discount - you end up with 5 free rides) Caught a ride there to Walmart and just rode around for a couple of hours in one of the disabled carts. I bought a bathing suit...SIZE 12! Also bought a couple of tops, a backpack to encourage me to start walking to the coop and a bra - crazy size... a Danskin high impact adjustable sports bra - has cups... a 36D - when I moved out here 5 years ago I was wearing a 44B and found out I was wearing the wrong size and the right size was 42DD --> now 36D CRAZY and at 183-ish... how tiny am I going to BE?
    A friend asked me to go somewhere with her last night, very good energy and soul touching music, that helped too - mood lifted.

You both have a great day - Friday the thirteenth
    I'm glad you are feeling better about everything and that you are content with where you are at now. Kudos to the new bathing suit. I'm not venturing into that yet. Waiting until this P2 is over. FFF day went well. Down 1.8 to 153.2, which is .2 below my LDW. Last time I did a FFF day, I only went down .8. I will be loading tomorrow and Sunday and VLCD1 is Monday. I'm using pellets this time from meridianhealthlabs.com. They are only $24.95 for 40 days worth right now and all pellets pretty much come from the same two sources that are in the blue bottle (most reputable I've heard).

Quote Originally Posted by Smileynik1 View Post
    Kagee-so glad to hear that your spirits are back up. Friendship will do that for you I feel you on the losing the boobs Im like man Ill be an A cup before Im done lol.

Dont have much time right now....scale went up .4 today. I couldnt take chicken anymore so ate beef all day yesterday that coupled with not enough water & TOM is due any day now (dang spotting happening). I hope you all have a great day!
    Yeah, I'm having this issue too, which is kind of ironic. When I was in high school and college, I was very active. Played soccer, ran around alot, etc. Even dieted in college. In 1997, I had to have a breast reduction because I was 5'1" and had DD boobs, which were too big for me... killed my back and shoulders. I went down to a small C. Now that I'm older and have lost weight in the past and on this diet, now they go down. WTF?! I'm probably a B at this point.
    KeLLiS
    R4P2 hcg Celeste drops
    VLCD1-142.2
    Vlcd2-8>-8.4, 133.8
    Vlcd9-15>

R/P/M
    R3 hhcg subL
    The reason I think I thought I was a B cup at 44 inches was because there wasn't that much difference from boobs to stomach.

Smiley, lawgal, blue moon?
    question here too.I believe you both are involved with other threads and blue moon-graduation... do you want to continue here or do profile visits and PMs?
    I'm cool with whatever everyone wants.

I'm holding pretty stable - except if I do a lot of walking I have inflammation - like today from yesterday.

R1 LIW 180.6 * -23 lbs
    R2 LIW 166.8 * -19.4 lbs

[COLOR="#4B0082"]***

hiatus