Popular Pages

Page 11 of 120 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    r1/ph2/rx subq
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaof2girls View Post
    I've been loading on high fat, high protein and high calories. I also plan on loading 3 days because that was my protocol previously. I am soo tired of loading and am looking forward to the VLCD but I know the importance of it. Thursday can't come fast enough!
    Hi mama...you sound like me! I just started the VLCD's today also! I feel good but I took a medication today that I always take in the morning and I'm supposed to take it with food so my tummy isn't too happy with me. Anyway, I've got two boys. How old are your girls?

Ready to lose!!
    R/P/M
    R1,P2, injections
    same for me MrsKinney
    Good Luck!

R/P/M
    R2/ P4/RX SQ/40 day round
    Quote Originally Posted by Kika007 View Post
    Hello! It's VLCD 1 for me. This is my second time doing HCG, a little less than a year ago I did it with great results, but then we had a lot of stress with my grandfather dying and I gained it all back. I started Depo Provera shots in November and now I've gained even more! I'm reallye xcited to do it this time though.
    Depo made it very hard for me to lose before HCG. That stuff has horrible metabolic side effects but I use it to control my PCOS. I just wanted to tell you that I had great losses my last round even while on depo. Best diet ever! I'm excited for you!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/ Injections
    My HCG went into customs around 5pm today. Yayyy!! I might be able to make my Feb 18th loading date. I'm so ready to start this diet!
    HCG is the hotshot lawyer representing me in my divorce......from my backfat.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Body Shapers
    Day four here on vlcd, and down 8.4 lbs. Fantastic! I was so worried since I did Rx injections last time that the Body Shaper sublingual drops would not be as effective, but they may be more effective. I had to force myself to eat last night. I have also taken up drinking coffee. I do not like it but a few drops of vanilla cream stevia it goes down ok. It fills my stomach too, which is great. I made home made pumpkin bread for my 11 month old son last night... holy cow was that hard. I just wanted a little taste! It's one of my favorites. I had dreams last night about accidently eating things and then remembering I was on this diet and freaking out. I can not wait for these next few weeks to fly by. It's worth it... it's worth it... it's worth it....
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVOTDw4/]

R/P/M
    Round 3, starting P2 March 3rd, Body Shaper drops
    Blog Entries
    Just wanted to share, after 2 days of loading, I begin day 1 of VLCD, and woke up to a nice surprized, 4 lbs lost! After 2 days of loading, and I wake up to such a huge loss. Color me happy!!!
    [Starting weight Feb. 2012: 325
    R1 & R2 -116 lbs.
    Round 3 Week 1: -12.8
    Week 2: - 1.6
    Week 3: -1.0
    Week 4: -5.4
    Week 5: -2.8, +5.8, -1: +2
    Week 6: -4.4
    Week 7: -2.6

Current weight: 198.2

Follow my Weight Loss Journey http://rustysjourney.blogspot.com/
    My Paleo Blog http://theclinganfamily-rusty.blogspot.com/

R/P/M
    Round 3, starting P2 March 3rd, Body Shaper drops
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jes View Post
    Day four here on vlcd, and down 8.4 lbs. Fantastic! I was so worried since I did Rx injections last time that the Body Shaper sublingual drops would not be as effective, but they may be more effective. I had to force myself to eat last night. I have also taken up drinking coffee. I do not like it but a few drops of vanilla cream stevia it goes down ok. It fills my stomach too, which is great. I made home made pumpkin bread for my 11 month old son last night... holy cow was that hard. I just wanted a little taste! It's one of my favorites. I had dreams last night about accidently eating things and then remembering I was on this diet and freaking out. I can not wait for these next few weeks to fly by. It's worth it... it's worth it... it's worth it....
    I am doing Body Shaper too! Just the thought of eating now just turns my stomach after loading for 2 days. Who'da thought that when you had "carte blanc" to eat anything and everything you wanted would turn into, ugh, I don't want to eat, and HAVE to! This will be VLCD 1 for me, and I know that my head will turn to the pretty foods passing my by, but since failure is not an option, I will just smile and wave (OK, probably want to cheat, but as the saying goes, nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!).
    You are doing great, Jes! Stay strong!
    [Starting weight Feb. 2012: 325
    R1 & R2 -116 lbs.
    Round 3 Week 1: -12.8
    Week 2: - 1.6
    Week 3: -1.0
    Week 4: -5.4
    Week 5: -2.8, +5.8, -1: +2
    Week 6: -4.4
    Week 7: -2.6

Current weight: 198.2

Follow my Weight Loss Journey http://rustysjourney.blogspot.com/
    My Paleo Blog http://theclinganfamily-rusty.blogspot.com/

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Body Shaper Hcg Sublingual (Rx)
    Blog Entries
    Wow Rusty, congrats on 4.2!!! Jess, 8.5! What good numbers! After yesterday's static scale, I skipped all fruit but one apple and cut cracker from 2 to 1 and downed 82 oz water. Well, today I'm 1.6 more so I'll take it. Was hoping for another biggie number but hey, it's a positive move so I'm thrilled. Let's move into the weekend with determination that we'll all have loose pants next week! kat

PS Updated -- 1.6 LESS is what I meant! (Blonde math)
    Last edited by kat aloha; February 10th, 2012 at 01:51 PM.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Body Shaper Hcg Sublingual (Rx)
    Blog Entries
    Jaime, The first day was hard for me too. But yesterday I wasn't hungry and had to force myself to eat my calories so it does get easier the longer the drops are in your system. Stick with it! Congrats on the little one!
    Kat

R/P/M
    R1 154 LDW 139 Stabilized 135 Starting R2 Feb. 2012
    Blog Entries
    Rusty I hope tomorrow I wake up to a 4 pound loss!!! On my first round I never lost more than 1 pound at a time, it was very slow and very frustrating. Things are different this time, I am following protocol, not the clinic So congrats on such an awesome start!!!
    Jes, I know what you mean! I have 4 kids and cooking for them seems to be the hardest part for me! And my first round I did during the holidays <smacks self in head>
    Ms. Fontella, i got my HCG or 4 days after it went into customs, so maybe you will have yours by Monday?

WEll today is load day 2 for me! im not really that hungry this morning even though I just made a massive fat laden breakfast, Complete with hashbrowns bacon and sausage eggs biscuits and GRAVY ~sigh~(ie I am here at the computer and not eating) currently enjoying my coffee though, and thinking the HCG must be working just fine, guess Ill graze today on my second loading day.
    I hoped on the scale this morning and Im up 2 pounds!
    so pre load 138.2
    140 this am
    Today is LD2 scary seeing the scale go up, automatically makes me want to not eat the junk I just cooked, but I do know how important it is to load. sighs~
    Highest weight, 180
    5 ft 2 Diet and exercised my way to the 150's Got stuck~Found HCG
    R1 Trouches 11/23/11 starting weight~ 154 after 30 days LTW 139
    Beg. P3 lost 4 more pounds! Stabilized at 135
    R2 LD1 2/9/12 Subq inj. Post Load 140.2
    3/4/12 129.8 Lost 10 pounds in 26 days.
    Going a little Rogue
    Goal 115-120 going for the long round~

Check out my website! www.panamacitybeachdolphintours.com Family owned business; Survived the oil spill and loving life on the gulf!!

Page 11 of 120 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast