Popular Pages

Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    R2/P2/HCG Drops
    I will be loading on Jan 29 but will be in phase 2 in February so technically I am a part of this group as well. Looking forward to the weight slipping away!

R/P/M
    Round 2 HHCG Drops P2
    Loading for R2 on Feb 2 & 3. My friend is a first timer and will be joining me, I have GOT to get her set up on this forum. I found the support here irreplaceable for getting me through R1. I am going to load so much smarter this time. I am sure I had too many carbs and too much sugar, high fat protein items will be my go to this time Avocado, bacon, steak, cottage cheese. Last time I had butter tarts, cinnamon buns, ferrero rochers, hash browns it was a bad idea I had a horrible sugar/starch detox the first week, and would never reccomend it to first timers.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! It's almost here:

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 3, Sublingual Drops
    Blog Entries
    That's great!! I don't have any tracking info yet. that's not bad though, only 3 days from India through customs. I'm being really impatient about getting mine in. :P When did you order yours?

R/P/M
    R1, P2, Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Wow!!! You sound just like me. I refused to leave the hospital after I had my daughter unless I got the depo shot in 2004. Within 30 weeks I already gained 35 lbs and I didnt even realize until it was too late. Then I gradually gained after completely stopping the shots. Uck what a horrible idea of birth control. Anyways like you YAY FOR HCG!!! Good luck.

R/P/M
    R1, P2, Pellets
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Starting loading on 2/4

I am also starting the HCG Feb 4th. I have yet to get my tracking info to where my pellets are. I cannot wait to lose weight.

Omg I'm soo excited to start. I placed my order for the hcg on wed so hopefully its here by the 6th or so of Feb. And I placed an order for my supplies and they'll be here next week. I had three lil boys basically back to back, last one born 11/11/11 the hubby and I have decided he would be our last child so now I am determined to give it my all and get my pre-baby body back. Goodluck to everyone on their HCG journeys!

R/P/M
    round 1/ phase1/ drops
    Today is loading day 1 for me and oddly enough, it is difficult for me to gorge today. This is super strange since I love fattening food so much. I am looking forward to losing the weight and fitting back into my clothes.

1/28/12 - 1/30/12 did 3 load days
    post load weight- 161.2
    vlcd 7 153

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlan View Post
    That's great!! I don't have any tracking info yet. that's not bad though, only 3 days from India through customs. I'm being really impatient about getting mine in. :P When did you order yours?
    On the 19th! Late at night.

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 3, Sublingual Drops
    Blog Entries
    I ordered mine on the 24th so I'm hoping that I get some tracking info by the end of the weekend. That was I can check the USPS site five times a day instead of the adc website obsessively.

Goal: 135llbs SSG: 125lbs

"No problem can be solved by the same consciousness that created it."

"If hunger is not the problem then eating is not the solution."

Page 2 of 120 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast