Popular Pages

Page 61 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Wow - look at the losses today. Woohoo!!!!

Shaunimar - I'm not sure about your question. I'll let someone else chime in. Sorry you have a headache and hope you feel better.
    ==================
    Missy
    R3/P2
    Preload - 156.2
    Postload - 159.2
    Week 1 Loss -
    Preload (-4.4)
    Postload (-7.4)

R/P/M
    R2/ P4/RX SQ/40 day round
    Shaunimar- I have heard of others with PCOS issues suddenly getting a period and some even conceiving during or after this diet. I have PCOS too and did the whole infertility work up and bc and clomid....I'm sorry you've been through all of that too. I control my angry ovaries and other symptoms with the Depo provera shot, which has halted my 16-day-long periods and giant cysts, and caused me insulin resistance, which is the reason I turned to HCG....sick of taking metformin to lose weight and being sick all the time! Lots of women on these boards complain of their periods starting off schedule, even while on birth control, after starting the hcg protocol. I'm sure you have read about our dear Katie and her period woes, poor girl. But yeah, I think the HCG started your period. Some people halt dosing with HCG until I think the 3rd day of the period, some don't. I don't know how it helps or hurts. I don't have periods at all thanks to Depo, not bragging, just so grateful.

I would say something to each of you but this board has been crazy busy. I am following all of you though and want to congratulate all of you on losing. I love this forum and the supportive people here. I once posted on Sparks people defending an HCGer that was being attacked and boy did they let me have it! I won't ever post on there about this diet again. They called me "pro-ana" and a bad mother and an eating disorder advocate... they were vicious. It was bad! I didn't say anything back because I didn't feel like wasting my time arguing with ignorant people. Glad to have this enlightened little group to hang out with.

As for me-It is VLCD 15 and I'm losing according to plan, .4 to .6 daily on most days, lost 1.4 day before yesterday. I'm dying to get into the 150's, almost there. I'm not having the hunger problems anymore. I am eating my apple for breakfast and another in the afternoon before dinner. It makes the meals smaller but keeps me content in between. I am feeling so much better since I started taking my multivitamins and calcium and mineral combo. My brain is even more alert which is good for being at home with an almost 5-yr-old during the day. I never replaced my wardrobe after last round because I knew I was still losing. I need clothes desperately but I don't want to buy any until I am done. It feels good that my workout clothes are now too big! Last time I stopped the HCG, I stabilized 2 pounds below LDW but still lost 2 inches in the hips within 2 weeks of P3 just from tightening up. The pants I bought then are huge now! It is weird to not feel like getting dressed because I am too skinny. Never had that problem in my life! Anyway, I gotta go drink some tea. My vitacost order just showed up and I got my cheap vanilla stevia! Thanks again for that!

R/P/M
    r1/ph2/rx subq
    OK, sorry to disappear and then poke back in out of nowhere! I've been chugging along and today is the end of my 3rd week. I haven't cheated once although I haven't been strictly sticking to protocol either (several diet cokes, lunch meat deli turkey for several meals and sugar free gum) but I've lost 19.6 pounds so far. I've also lost 10.75" from my waist, hips, chest, arms and neck combined. I couldn't be happier!! I'm still hoping to get to my goal of 30 lbs lost and I have 3 weeks to lose the remaining 10.4 lbs so wish me luck! Here's a breakdown of my week's losses so far...
    VLCD Week 1: -10.8
    VLCD Week 2: -3.4
    VLCD Week 3: -5.4
    I'll try to keep you updated better!! Happy losing!

Sarah

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCG Drops. Starting P3 3/8/12. 23lbs lost! Woohoo!
    sarahlynn1981- i commented on one of your posts a few weeks ago. Dont know if you saw it. I just had to say "hi". I'm also a Sarah Lynn- 1980 instead of 1981 I think I saw you're in SoCal? I'm in north San Diego county. So, hi!!!

R/P/M
    R2P2 corion injections
    Shaunimar - call your doctor ASAP. If you haven't had your period for a year and then you get it, you must be checked out. It's probably the hcg but make sure. Good luck!

R/P/M
    r1/ph2/rx subq
    Quote Originally Posted by slightly View Post
    sarahlynn1981- i commented on one of your posts a few weeks ago. Dont know if you saw it. I just had to say "hi". I'm also a Sarah Lynn- 1980 instead of 1981 I think I saw you're in SoCal? I'm in north San Diego county. So, hi!!!
    Hi Sarah...I did get it but I somewhat disappeared from the forum for a little bit! I was born in San Diego when my dad was in the Navy! How many kids do you have? I have 2 little boys ages 6 and 4 and BOY do they keep me on my feet...little stinkers! I actually live in the I.E...in between San Bernardino and Riverside. Small world! When did you start your 1st phase?

Sarah

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Body Shapers
    Didn't have time to read amany posts but I have PCOS and tried to conceive for about 4 years. Went through this diet, and and then started another round. 2 weeks in, found out I was pregnant Now my lil boy will be turning 1 on the 19th. So I do not know what it did, but it helped me
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVOTDw4/]

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCG Drops. Starting P3 3/8/12. 23lbs lost! Woohoo!
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahlynn1981 View Post
    Hi Sarah...I did get it but I somewhat disappeared from the forum for a little bit! I was born in San Diego when my dad was in the Navy! How many kids do you have? I have 2 little boys ages 6 and 4 and BOY do they keep me on my feet...little stinkers! I actually live in the I.E...in between San Bernardino and Riverside. Small world! When did you start your 1st phase?

Sarah
    I'm just about a mile south of the Riverside line, so we're not too far apart
    I have two girls: 6 and 1 1/2. They are a full time job
    I started P2 on Jan 17. Wasn't intending to do a long round, but it's turned out that way. So ready to move on to P3, but I'm so close to my "holy crap!" goal that I just keep on going. Probably will soon- just not sure of the exact day yet.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/hhcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaunimar View Post
    So today, Iíve have had a headache all day. Not feeling very good, ugh...

Question: In 2005 I completely stop having a period, I had been to a few different doctors who tested my thyroid, ran tons of blood work and came to the conclusion I was premenopausal. In 2008 I wanted to have a baby and found the help of a fertility doctor. He diagnosed me with PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome is a condition in which there is an imbalance of a woman's female sex hormones. This hormone imbalance may cause changes in the menstrual cycle, skin changes, and small cysts in the ovaries, trouble getting pregnant and other problems). He tried to induce a period with birth control/ clomed and several other things. Nothing worked; needless to say we gave up on trying having more children. Okay so this is where my question comes in- this is VLCD3 for me and I started spotting lightly yesterday and now have my full blown period today, Cramps and everything. I feel awful. I have seen where people skip when they are menstruating is this something I should do? Do you think it is normal that the HCG somehow induced my period after this many years?
    I don't know if it is "normal" but I think its very interesting and easily could be related to the diet and/or the HCG. I'd call the doctor.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    R1/P2/hhcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by caligirl75 View Post
    Shaunimar- I have heard of others with PCOS issues suddenly getting a period and some even conceiving during or after this diet. I have PCOS too and did the whole infertility work up and bc and clomid....I'm sorry you've been through all of that too. I control my angry ovaries and other symptoms with the Depo provera shot, which has halted my 16-day-long periods and giant cysts, and caused me insulin resistance, which is the reason I turned to HCG....sick of taking metformin to lose weight and being sick all the time! Lots of women on these boards complain of their periods starting off schedule, even while on birth control, after starting the hcg protocol. I'm sure you have read about our dear Katie and her period woes, poor girl. But yeah, I think the HCG started your period. Some people halt dosing with HCG until I think the 3rd day of the period, some don't. I don't know how it helps or hurts. I don't have periods at all thanks to Depo, not bragging, just so grateful.

I would say something to each of you but this board has been crazy busy. I am following all of you though and want to congratulate all of you on losing. I love this forum and the supportive people here. I once posted on Sparks people defending an HCGer that was being attacked and boy did they let me have it! I won't ever post on there about this diet again. They called me "pro-ana" and a bad mother and an eating disorder advocate... they were vicious. It was bad! I didn't say anything back because I didn't feel like wasting my time arguing with ignorant people. Glad to have this enlightened little group to hang out with.

As for me-It is VLCD 15 and I'm losing according to plan, .4 to .6 daily on most days, lost 1.4 day before yesterday. I'm dying to get into the 150's, almost there. I'm not having the hunger problems anymore. I am eating my apple for breakfast and another in the afternoon before dinner. It makes the meals smaller but keeps me content in between. I am feeling so much better since I started taking my multivitamins and calcium and mineral combo. My brain is even more alert which is good for being at home with an almost 5-yr-old during the day. I never replaced my wardrobe after last round because I knew I was still losing. I need clothes desperately but I don't want to buy any until I am done. It feels good that my workout clothes are now too big! Last time I stopped the HCG, I stabilized 2 pounds below LDW but still lost 2 inches in the hips within 2 weeks of P3 just from tightening up. The pants I bought then are huge now! It is weird to not feel like getting dressed because I am too skinny. Never had that problem in my life! Anyway, I gotta go drink some tea. My vitacost order just showed up and I got my cheap vanilla stevia! Thanks again for that!
    Fascinating stuff about the PCOS and period inductions. Crazy about the Sparks people. I sort of dove into this HCG and haven't had the privilege of hearing anything negative about it. I have selective hearing anyway. Congrats on all the weightloss. Inspiring!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter