Popular Pages

Page 65 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    Cycled 9 rounds in 16 mos.. 155 lbs lost. Low carb maintenance.
    Down .4 of the .6 I was up yesterday! Oh well, I'll take it.

MsF, I agree with all of the good advice here for you. I hope you don't quit. I only lost 2.8 pounds in my 2nd week, which must be typical enough, since I've seen lots of talk about stalling and "2nd week blues"... what if the third week is where you really whoosh, and you miss it because you quit too soon? If you're hungry, real hunger, then try adjusting your dose, maybe it's not right, or try upping your calories to the 600 - 700 range with more protein... some do that and still lose.

Katie, I'm less hungry with NO breakfast than eating fruit for breakfast. Fruit is a sugar bomb that sends your blood sugars soaring then crashing. I agree, if you must have breakfast, go with protein. Hang in there!

Phyllis, my body feels better, too. I'm really surprised with the increased energy I have.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Sub-Q
    Happy Friday!!!!! So not looking forward to the weekend but I will try to keep myself busy....Fingers crossed I wont binge!
    Have a great weekend! Congrats to all on your losses, keep up the good work and know you are not alone in the struggle.
    Last edited by Shaunimar; March 2nd, 2012 at 11:26 AM.

R1/P2
    Preload 233.6
    Postload -238.2(+4.6)
    VLCD1 - 233.6 (-4.6)
    VLCD2 - 230.8 (-2.8)
    VLCD3 - 229.0 (-1.8)
    VLCD4 - 226.8 (-2.2)
    VLCD5 - 225.5 (-1.3)
    VLCD6 - 225.0 (-0.5)
    VLCD7 - 224.8 (-0.2)

R/P/M
    R2/P2/hHCG patches
    Happy Friday!!!
    MrsF. DO.NOT.QUIT. You can do this. I think upping some protein will help. Also do you cook your meat with some braggs amino acids? That increases the protein of your meals a little too (as well as salt so be careful). At least do a short round if anything, but don't quit and lose what you have lost so far. Hang in there *hugs*

Whoosh fairy visited me today. I lost 3 lbs!!!!!! I can feel a change in my clothes too. I can now fit more than comfortably in my xl sweat pants, my bra is a lot looser (I lost 2 inches in my upper chest). And about 2 inches in my waist and 3 from my hips!!! YES!!!!!!!!!
    Only regret the things that you don't do; do what you want to! -Melanie C

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Dang, w-t-l! Way to lose!!! I'm jealous!

I just looked at the foods at the rodeo. OMG. Fried.anything.and.everything and anything.and.everything.you.can.possibly.want.on.a .stick.

LOL - gonna be interesting tomorrow.
    ==================
    Missy
    R3/P2
    Preload - 156.2
    Postload - 159.2
    Week 1 Loss -
    Preload (-4.4)
    Postload (-7.4)

R/P/M
    Michmich, eat before you go and just don't eat! That's how I handle situations like that. I'll just sip on a diet coke the whole while and delay eating till I get home. Deciding I won't eat is easier than trying to wrestle with food choices while there. Remember, it's not a food event with a rodeo present, it's a rodeo with food present. We need to learn to make the switch in our thinking that we can enjoy outings without eating. Good luck!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/hHCG patches
    Thanks Michmich!!!! I feel so wonderful about the loss.

Regarding the rodeo. Eat before you go as Kajola suggested. I would also make a flask with some ice tea (or strawberry) lemonade (is it warm weather were you are?) so that you can sip on that instead of a diet soda. If you can make beef jerky (or can find a healthy one), bring that as well as one of your "meals" or "snacks". Have your defenses and you will more than likely resist temptation. Bring your own water and then try not to go to the food counters with your hubby (or whoever you will be with). I don't have any cravings for anything right now, so this would be a perfect time for me to go to a rodeo LOL. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Have a wonderful day everyone! I'm off to run errands, but first, a cup of tea for me!

ETA: why don't people "count" their load weight in their progress? That is after all weight that you gained and has to come off. I mean I started the diet at a lower weight than my end of load weight, but you better be sure that I'm counting that as part of my loss. SHOOT I gained it. It was real, I lost it. JMHO
    Last edited by Want-to-lose; March 2nd, 2012 at 11:50 AM.

R/P/M
    I like your way of thinking, WTL! It is more motivating to use the bigger number. But I guess it's because they wouldn't have loaded if not for starting the hCG? I was already losing and had lost 17 pounds in the 6 weeks before starting hCG, so for me, using the pre-load weight is helping me determine if hCG is really speeding up my rate of weight loss enough to justify depriving myself of yummy FAT (I follow a low carb WOE normally).

R/P/M
    R2/P2/hHCG patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajola View Post
    I like your way of thinking, WTL! It is more motivating to use the bigger number. But I guess it's because they wouldn't have loaded if not for starting the hCG? I was already losing and had lost 17 pounds in the 6 weeks before starting hCG, so for me, using the pre-load weight is helping me determine if hCG is really speeding up my rate of weight loss enough to justify depriving myself of yummy FAT (I follow a low carb WOE normally).
    Yea. I know I would have never gained 3 lbs in 3 days, but I did. And I still had to lose it too. And it took me two days. It's more of a task to lose more load weight too. I mean some people gain 6 lbs, why wouldn't they want to count that as part of their victory when they lose it? That's a lot!

what is WOE?

R/P/M
    Way Of Eating. I put on 5.4 pounds loading! That was scary psychologically, since I had just worked hard to lose those pounds! But as promised, they came off + a few more in the first 48 hours.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/hHCG patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajola View Post
    Way Of Eating. I put on 5.4 pounds loading! That was scary psychologically, since I had just worked hard to lose those pounds! But as promised, they came off + a few more in the first 48 hours.
    Oh ok. Thanks. WOW 5.4 lbs is a lot. That's the really good thing about this diet. The lbs do come off! Everyday I'm amazed at everyone's progress and even mine. I can see my R1 goal in sight and it feels really really good.