Popular Pages

Page 78 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    R1/P2/hhcg drops
    Quote Originally Posted by michmich View Post
    They've changed the format...something to do with ads on the sides.
    Yeah, I don't like it either. Waste of space.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Quote Originally Posted by karabara View Post
    Yeah, I don't like it either. Waste of space.
    My question is, why place the forum latest posts on a skinny sidebar, whilst using the largest column for HCG Diet Blog info? That site needs a SERIOUS makeover. Very, very cumbersome.
    Last edited by redefiningme; March 9th, 2012 at 07:45 AM.

R/P/M
    Round 3, starting P2 March 3rd, Body Shaper drops
    Blog Entries
    OK, who has the Whoosh Fairy? If you would be so kind to send her my way! I am so spoiled, I have stalled for 3 days and want my scale to move! I have one more day on this 10 day series, and I am hoping to wake up to a loss tomorrow. What I am noticing is that I am getting my hourglass figure back! Who knew I had a waist!?
    I am excited to see what the tape measure says!
    Happy losses everyone!
    [Starting weight Feb. 2012: 325
    R1 & R2 -116 lbs.
    Round 3 Week 1: -12.8
    Week 2: - 1.6
    Week 3: -1.0
    Week 4: -5.4
    Week 5: -2.8, +5.8, -1: +2
    Week 6: -4.4
    Week 7: -2.6

Current weight: 198.2

Follow my Weight Loss Journey http://rustysjourney.blogspot.com/
    My Paleo Blog http://theclinganfamily-rusty.blogspot.com/

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Corion subl drops
    I am not sure what everyone else is seeing, on mine when i go to a page the "ads" take up the right half of the page, there is an arrow on the side of it that if you click on it it will shrink it and you can see the page as it was before. But each page i go on I have to do it again and again- it doesn't carry over. hope that helps. It was driving me crazy too.

stats: 5'5", 37 ys, 2 sugeries (back fusion, tailbone removal) 6 & 8/11, 4 kids (4-17yrs), very sedentary life since surgeries due to pain/restrictions.
    starting weight: 186.2
    week 1: 7.6 lbs
    week 2: 3.4 lbs
    week 3: 3 lbs
    day 22-25: 1.2 lbs

Here is what I see on the HOME page. The format is awful (sorry, Jarret):
    Screen shot 2012-03-09 at 7.54.17 AM.jpg

R/P/M
    R2/P2/hHCG patches
    WTG for all the losses today!

I'm down 1.2 lb today. *happy dance*
    Only regret the things that you don't do; do what you want to! -Melanie C

R/P/M
    Cycled 9 rounds in 16 mos.. 155 lbs lost. Low carb maintenance.
    Quote Originally Posted by katie0219 View Post
    I am not sure what everyone else is seeing, on mine when i go to a page the "ads" take up the right half of the page, there is an arrow on the side of it that if you click on it it will shrink it and you can see the page as it was before. But each page i go on I have to do it again and again- it doesn't carry over. hope that helps. It was driving me crazy too.
    Oh, thanks for pointing that out! I too was trying to read a ridiculous 1/2" column of posts with the new format. Now it's back to normal, except I have to click that arrow to remove the ad (the "Resources & Books" box) on every page or refresh.

Today marks the end of my third week. I lost 5 lbs the first week (from preload weight), 2.8 the 2nd week, and 5.4 in week 3, for a total so far of 13.2, or an average of .62 pounds a day. Hubby is doing great too, he's lost 20, and is about to enter onederland.

I had a bad dream last night, about cheating. I had fixed a freezer-pizza, and it wasn't too good, so I ordered a large pan pizza from Pizza Hut. Then I proceeded to sit and eat all but 2 pieces of both pizzas. My husband came home early, and I was trying to hide the 2 pieces of pizza, and the box behind the sideboard in the dining room. (I don't have a sideboard. I don't know who's furniture it was! lol) But hubby wasn't noticing my sneakiness, he was carrying a huge restaurant serving tray, and it was piled high with about 10 boxed bakery cakes and a giant box of donuts. I tried to sneak some cake when he went to take a bath, but he came out and told me he had heard that in 2 weeks he was going to be fired. So we sat and cried and ate all the cake together. This dream woke me up, and I was so upset that I had blown my diet so badly, (not that he had lost his job!) the distress felt so real. Was relieved to realize it was just a dream. (But boy, that cake was GOOD!)

Congrats to all my fellow losers!
    Last edited by Kajola; March 9th, 2012 at 09:57 AM.

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Dang, Kajola...that's a nightmare! Glad it wasn't real. Nice losses...are you doing a long round?

Thanks, Katie, for the tip. Much better...still a pain, though. But, I would've never noticed that option. Appreciate ya!
    ==================
    Missy
    R3/P2
    Preload - 156.2
    Postload - 159.2
    Week 1 Loss -
    Preload (-4.4)
    Postload (-7.4)

R/P/M
    Cycled 9 rounds in 16 mos.. 155 lbs lost. Low carb maintenance.
    Quote Originally Posted by michmich View Post
    Dang, Kajola...that's a nightmare! Glad it wasn't real. Nice losses...are you doing a long round?
    Yes, but not 40. I'm mixing my own injections, and all the advice on this forum says the mixed Rx hCG loses effectiveness after 3 weeks or so... so my first 3 week batch ran out and I just had to remix a new batch to continue this round, and it looks like I'll run out now after about my 32nd injection. So rather than waste another 5000 vial at that time just to do 8 more injections, I plan to stop the round when the current batch runs out - so after 32 injections.

But I plan to cycle. I'll do 3 weeks of P3 (which I'm SOOO looking forward to), then back to P2.
    Last edited by Kajola; March 9th, 2012 at 12:48 PM.

R/P/M
    R2/ P4/RX SQ/40 day round
    Kajola- That was hilarious! Thanks for the laughs. I have been craving stuff I don't even eat when not on the plan and having cheat dreams too!
    I baked oatmeal cookies for my family yesterday and the smell about killed me. I wanted those cookies! I normally don't even like oatmeal cookies!

Down 1.4 today. Glad I kept on keeping on. I reached the 150's! I can do this for 2 more weeks. I have 8 pounds left to lose, then I will be done dieting and on to maintaining. That is something to look forward to!