Popular Pages

Page 79 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    Cycled 9 rounds in 16 mos.. 155 lbs lost. Low carb maintenance.
    Yay Caligirl! I reached to 250's! LOL
    Oh well.

Great job on dodging the oatmeal cookies.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/ Injections
    homer-drooling.jpg

mmmmm.......oatmeal....
    HCG is the hotshot lawyer representing me in my divorce......from my backfat.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Corion subl drops
    Ok, well I totally slipped! My husband works till 11 pm tonight and so it is just me and 2 of my kids (the teens are over at friends). so my 3 year old asked for cookies which we usually make on fridays (but my husband has stepped in the last few fridays so i didn't have to be near it). So the first batch I totally burned. I guess not being "able" to eat them I lost track of time,lol. So batch two I kept a careful watch since my son was waiting as patiently as a 3 year old can wait for cookies. Well, I ended up eating two. This is my first real slip. Yes, I've had eggs, and increased my calories with protocol foods, but this was just absolutely not anywhere near protocal. So I had about 200 calories of warm chocolate chip cookies. I am just glad I make them so small and could stop myself after 2. I wish I could say they were not good. But they were. All I can do now is just really watch my foods and hope I didn't do too much damage. My actual TOM should be here in 2 days (which I am hoping I don't get because I have already had a 5 day one and 2 day one in the last 3 weeks) so that I am sure won't help things either. So here is hoping tomorrow I can somehow manage to NOT see a gain. I will take a "0" with a smile, to not have a gain. AHHHH! VLCD 19 and it's getting really tough! I am hoping to make it another 11 days!

I hope everyone has a great weigh in tomorrow and a wonderful weekend. I know some of you really struggle with the weekends so you will be in my thoughts!

stats: 5'5", 37 ys, 2 sugeries (back fusion, tailbone removal) 6 & 8/11, 4 kids (4-17yrs), very sedentary life since surgeries due to pain/restrictions.
    starting weight: 186.2
    week 1: 7.6 lbs
    week 2: 3.4 lbs
    week 3: 3 lbs
    day 22-25: 1.2 lbs

R/P/M
    R2/P2/hHCG patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Kajola View Post
    Yes, but not 40. I'm mixing my own injections, and all the advice on this forum says the mixed Rx hCG loses effectiveness after 3 weeks or so... so my first 3 week batch ran out and I just had to remix a new batch to continue this round, and it looks like I'll run out now after about my 32nd injection. So rather than waste another 5000 vial at that time just to do 8 more injections, I plan to stop the round when the current batch runs out - so after 32 injections.

But I plan to cycle. I'll do 3 weeks of P3 (which I'm SOOO looking forward to), then back to P2
    Isn't it advisable to go through one complete round before cycling if this is your first round? I was thinking of cycling as well.

I'm dreaming of phase 3. I cannot wait to eat bacon and sausage! I will also make some pancakes out of coconut flour (or almond flour or a blend!) for my first p3 breakfast! MMMM yum (at least I think it will be yum, since I have never had coconut or almond flour instead of wheat flour)
    Last edited by Want-to-lose; March 9th, 2012 at 08:31 PM.
    Only regret the things that you don't do; do what you want to! -Melanie C

R/P/M
    Cycled 9 rounds in 16 mos.. 155 lbs lost. Low carb maintenance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Want-to-lose View Post
    Isn't it advisable to go through one complete round before cycling if this is your first round? I was thinking of cycling as well.
    Perhaps it is for people who plan to go back to eating carbs, but I'll never do P4 anyway, I'm a type II diabetic and I eat very low carb to control my blood sugars.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/hHCG patches
    Perhaps it is for people who plan to go back to eating carbs, but I'll never do P4 anyway, I'm a type II diabetic and I eat very low carb to control my blood sugars.
    Oh ok.
    Only regret the things that you don't do; do what you want to! -Melanie C

R/P/M
    R2P2/Inj.
    Katie - I totally lost it today, too, but WAY worse. Two cupcakes, three pumpkin muffins, spanikopita, stuffed mushrooms, meatballs, bruschetta ... I'm guessing at least 1,500 calorie binge. Mercy! I don't know WTH got into me! Praying for mercy from the scale for this crime.
    Alicia << Click for my HCG blog/stats
    Started Round 2 Feb. 27; lost 24 in Round 1.

R/P/M
    r1 p2
    Blog Entries
    Oh,

I had a bad dream last night, about cheating. I had fixed a freezer-pizza, and it wasn't too good, so I ordered a large pan pizza from Pizza Hut. Then I proceeded to sit and eat all but 2 pieces of both pizzas. My husband came home early, and I was trying to hide the 2 pieces of pizza, and the box behind the sideboard in the dining room. (I don't have a sideboard. I don't know who's furniture it was! lol) But hubby wasn't noticing my sneakiness, he was carrying a huge restaurant serving tray, and it was piled high with about 10 boxed bakery cakes and a giant box of donuts. I tried to sneak some cake when he went to take a bath, but he came out and told me he had heard that in 2 weeks he was going to be fired. So we sat and cried and ate all the cake together. This dream woke me up, and I was so upset that I had blown my diet so badly, (not that he had lost his job!) the distress felt so real. Was relieved to realize it was just a dream. (But boy, that cake was GOOD!)

Congrats to all my fellow losers!
    I've been having these dreams too...last night I dreamed I was eating pasta out of the bin listening out for my son who was having a bath! Pretty gross but I was really enjoying it then woke in the same way as you..so disappointed that I'd ruined the diet.
    On another note dreaming about cake and eating cake is supposed to be a sign of wealth coming your way...go buy a lottery card!! and good luck!

Round 1 goal 122lbs
    Round 2 goal 112lbs

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Oh my goodness. My eyes. All this sinful talk this morning (last night). LOL Just pick yourself up, girls, dust off and keep going.

I made a yummy cabbage/beef stew last night and included organic tomatoes in it. Wondering if that was why my loss was only .2# this morning. That's okay, though...it was worth it.

It's a dreary weather day here and I plan on hitting the taxes hard today. Perfect day for it....if there is such a thing!!

Hope you all see losses this morning. Will check in later.
    ==================
    Missy
    R3/P2
    Preload - 156.2
    Postload - 159.2
    Week 1 Loss -
    Preload (-4.4)
    Postload (-7.4)

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Corion subl drops

WOW, Can't believe my eyes!

Well, Today I am down 1 lb. Yep, 1 lb after a cookie cheat. I don't know if my body just needed some fat, or maybe I would have had a bigger loss, who knows, who cares! i am so so so grateful! I am hoping it doesn't stall me in a day or two, but then again I wouldn't know if it would because I usually only have 2 days in a row of losses, then a stall, then gain, then repeat. I also had tomatoes the last 3 days, so I am thinking it is NOT tomatoes! i also had cabbage the last two days so it can't be the cabbage. i am going to forgo both the next 3 days just to really make sure, but I am sooo glad I have had losses when eating tomatoes. Looking back I really do seem to cycle since week two the way I wrote above. So it may be nothing is "causing" stalls and it's just how my body does on this diet. I also have to remind myself I take hydrocodone 2-3 x a day, and am on an anti-depressant along with my b-control so I know that probably plays into my losses, along with a very very sedentary life. I can't even go for a mile walk and with not working all day I am not burning a whole lot of calories with my daily life. If I look at it that way I feel better about my losses. I know I had asked on the question forum before beginning about my meds playing into my weightloss along with being in bed so much, and I believe it was grandma who said I probably will have a little lower losses and overall may average .35 - .50 lbs. a day, so I am ahead of that so far. I also am on vlcd 20- so I have managed through all the problems to stick it out. I plan at this point to take the hcg till next saturday and then stay on the vlc diet for 72 hours. That will put me a total of 30 days taking the hcg. It will also leave me with 1 5000 bottle of corion, which isn't enough to do another round so I am not sure what I will do with that because I don't think I have another round in me anytime soon.

I hope everyone else has a great weigh in. I am going today to see my 16 year old daughter at a cheer competition, she is on a 4.2 level team (level 5 is the highest with 3-4 people high peramids and crazy crazy stunts. her team does 3 people high stunts and lots of throwing and twisting and pretty exciting and as much danger as I can handle watching, lol. it is nothing like the cheerleading we had in my highschool, lol. i love watching her. She is sooo athletic and so strong and I LOVE that she has found a passion (all be it not my passion, i was a cross country runner through highschool and college) that is very physical and really keeps her in shape! So much better than sitting in front of tv or computer games! Since she is in an senior level team she doesn't compete until 7:30pm so i won't be home till almost 9pm. so I won't have to worry about cheating there because I will be home to eat all my meals and they should be closing up all the food carts about the time I get there! Thank goodness! have a wonderful saturday everyone!

My Weight Chart:
    >
    week 1: -6lbs
    week 2: -4 lbs
    week 3: -3.8 lbs
    average daily loss: .69 lbs a day
    Last edited by katie0219; March 10th, 2012 at 09:14 AM.

stats: 5'5", 37 ys, 2 sugeries (back fusion, tailbone removal) 6 & 8/11, 4 kids (4-17yrs), very sedentary life since surgeries due to pain/restrictions.
    starting weight: 186.2
    week 1: 7.6 lbs
    week 2: 3.4 lbs
    week 3: 3 lbs
    day 22-25: 1.2 lbs

Page 79 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast