Popular Pages

Page 120 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1270

Thread: January 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    R5
    Blog Entries
    Not sure what happened but i was down 1.5 this morning...thia is after weeks of .1,.2,.3 up and downs...I WILL TAKE IT...maybe I should duplicate what I ate yesterday over and over and over...

Hope you ladies enjoy the rest of the weekend

Isabelle that sounds like a BIG garden, I put in a little one and do the square foot method so I get a good variety too, but it will be a month or so till I can plant!
    R1-June '11- 212-40 days- lost 21 LBS
    R2-Sept '11-198.8-42 days- lost 22 LBS, 26 Inches
    R3-Dec '11-177.2-38 days-21 LBS, 16 Inches..LDW 157
    R4 Start WT 163.4-May '12- 46 days- 21 LBS, 14 Inches LDW 142.4
    R5 Start WT 146.2- Feb 18 '13-April 8 - 48 Days-, 16 pounds, 11 Inches LDW 130.5
    Week 1 total-4.9
    Week 2 total -3.1
    Week 3 total -2
    Week 4 total -3.5
    Week 5 total-2.3
    Week 6 total-+1
    VLCD 48 LDW-130.5

GOAL-135
    SSG-124...ssshhh

R/P/M
    R5 P4 * cycling * SL hHCG
    Oooops, Sorry, I was awol again, did some major uncluttering here with a friend of mine (he loves to throw away, I hate it, go figure), so I couldn't very well let him do all the work and sit behind the pc myself now, could I ?

Anywayzzz... catching up:

Quote Originally Posted by Isabella View Post
    I'm baaaack!! And I'm all caught up on reading the posts. So much to keep up with I'm going to forego posting individually and just say I am impressed with how everyone is doing!! Time for me to get my head out of vacation mode and back in the game! I started P3 ON vacation but I can't really call it P3...so officially I guess I should be starting it today.

In Sonoma I ate pretty much everything, although I was careful here and there to avoid over-doing it on the carbs. I even took it easy on the wine! I don't think it was intentional though, mostly just that I still wasn't feeling 100%. We picnic'd at the wineries most days, nibbling on olives, cheese, salami, hummas, fruit, nuts, crackers, etc. And I made 2 of the 3 dinners which included carbs that I could skip easily. I didn't get my BAB like I would have preferred since my friend made the breakfasts, but she did make bacon, eggs and fruit so I did okay. But I also had some regular chocolate and a few bites of fresh baked bread. I came home to a 4 pound gain but spent yesterday taking it easy and woke up to a .5 loss. So today I will do a steak day, should be pretty easy since I have no food in the house anyway! If anyone is interested in reading the blog and seeing pics from our trip you can find it here. http://marilynvalencia.wordpress.com/2012/03/05/sonoma/ The rental house was amazing! The surroundings were even more so!

Great pics! WOW, dig the bikini-pic!! You really don't have much more to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Under 150 by 50 View Post

Guinan--get some sleep!!
    do you know how hard that is? but of course you are right, it would be better in more ways than one.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelZ View Post
    Guinan, I believe the lack of sleep does play a big role. I struggle with getting to bed early enough also. Hopefully we can both do better this week! Thank you so much for the recipe thread and the link on the Protein day. I so appreciate everyone being so willing to share information. I do use EVERNOTE. I really like it, but haven't used it to it's full ability. I didn't realize you could share files. That is very cool.

Well, if you stick your recipes in Evernote too, we could work out how to go about exchanging them!
    Anyone else up for a major recipe-exchange???

AFM, P3 is making me very nervous. I haven't settled in yet at all, and everything I eat I just keep thinking I'm going to undo all of my progress. I have gained 1.4lbs the last 2 days and am now .4 over my LDW. I have had no hunger to speak of yet. I expected to be starving once the HCG cleared my system, but instead I feel like I have been forcing myself to eat the last couple of days. Hopefully by the end of the week I can start gaining some confidence that I am actually stabilizing.

You're doing great! I knowwww.... it feels so decadent, using butter, bacon and eggs an cream, doesn't it? If you're having trouble, look up the induction-fase of the Atkins diet, it's the same as our P3

I did my steak day yesterday and lost 1.8 pounds so now I am exactly 2 pounds over LDW. Time to just hunker down and eat my BAB and dinner of protein/veges/fats to start bringing it back down the rest of the way!

And you WILL, knowing your determination

Quote Originally Posted by Tishri1 View Post
    I'm at goal! 144.8! The weight is over!!! I'm officially not over weight anymore!!!
    Sill got a couple days of HCG so going to finish off the bottle.

By Sunday I should be able to have my BAB!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Tomorrow we plant this years vegetable garden, supposed to be a little cooler which should be nice so I don't get too hot while 'supervising' my husband and all his manual labor.

OMG... I can just picture you, sitting under a sunscreen, with a dainty little paper fan, using it now and then to emphasize your 'orders', haha

Quote Originally Posted by Tishri1 View Post
    Did you all see my after pic? My friend at work took it for me, she is on hcg now as well as ...um....let's see......6 More who are either starting or have just recently started, oh wait that's 7 I forgot one hehehehe.2 days to BAB!!!! I'm .6 under LDW today

YEAYYY.... it must feel so good to finally not be 'overweight' anymore!! And you've become a right little 'HCG-prophet' haven't you? My goodness, 7 'conversions'

As far as the garden, we are planting: tomatoes, yellow onions, green onions, leeks, cucumber, zucchini, bell peppers, chili's, watermelon, honeydew melon, canteloupe, spinach, parsnips, pumpkins, green beens, lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower. We're skipping the beets and carrots this year since they're not something I can eat much of due to their sugar content. My husband was tired of being the only one eating them, ha.

Ohhh.... poor hubby !! He's sure got his work cut out for him!

Oh, and I came down a half pound today without too much trying yesterday...even with the white wine. Feeling hopeful that it will keep coming down.

Woahhh girls, Isabella is sure back... with a vengeance, LOL
    AFM.. I've started eating lc bread and pasta now and hovering inbetween 1.5 and 2 pounds over LDW, kinda scary, I'd prefer under LDW but it's still better than I did first round. The icecream was delicious and didn't make me gain. I'm avoiding wine most of the time, cause I never just drink one, so it's best just not to have it in the house. I'll just buy a bottle once every 2 weeks or so.

Too bad they're clamping down on the 'real' HCG in the US too now. I've never had a drop of 'real' HCG, tablets first round and homeopathic drops the second, and it works for me too, so don't worry, as long as someone can make a buck on this diet, it will always be available in some form or another.

I might do a proteine day in the course of this week, just to try to get below LDW for a change, I'll see how it goes.

Have a good sunday all!
    Rnd: Pre-Load _ Lost _ Gnd/Lost P3/4

R1: 209.0 _ 17.4 _ +5.3
    R2: 196.8 _ 19.4 _ +6.2
    R3: 183.6 _ 15.4 _ +6.1
    R4: 174.4_ 9,0 _ +3.7
    R5: 169.0 _ 6.0 _

R5/P4

W1 -0.9

P4day: weight: LDW+/-:

------------------------------------------
    01 _ 164.4 _ +1.3
    02 _ 164.0 _ +0.8
    03 _ 165.1 _ +2.0
    04 _ 163.5 _ +0.4
    05 _ 162.4 _ -0.6
    06 _ 162.9 _ -0.2
    07 _ 163.1 _ +0
    08 _ 164.4 _ +1.3

R/P/M
    R4 maintenence
    Blog Entries
    Isabella, sound like a dreamy garden ! I sooo wish hubby would build one for me. We have a great house too and right now it's a weight room, but there is lots of room for plants in there. Maybe I will hire someone to do the work *wink

150, how is the reset going? I am nervous I start tomorrow....any advise?

Gun, I love your posts! They are sooo full of funny quips that really stick with you all day!

Afm, .2 under ldw(is it called LDW or LIW?)
    Tomorrow is p3 for me, I plan to have fried eggs with tomatoe slices and turkey bacon I found that doesn't have sugar. And for dinner if I can last that long doing LR, I will make taco salad for the family (lettuce tomatoe, onion ,meat, salsa, olives ,guacamole,only for me) with either chicken or beef, no cheese or sour cream in mine for a few days, I want to see how the eggs do for a few days. And coco crack for dessert! Just a bit

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5xalqi
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk hug someone today!
    In much friendship and support,
    Debi

Round5 start date 1/4/14
    LIW=129.8

Preload weight 155.6
    Goal to lose 25.8 lbs
    Goal- last injection weight= 129.8
    Load d1= +.8 1/5/14
    Load d2= +1.6
    Load d3= -1.6 =156.4*
    D1=-.2
    D2=-1.6*
    D3=-2.6*
    D4=-.2
    D5=-.8
    Week 1 total = -4.6 from preload weight 1/12/14
    D6=+.4
    D7=-.2
    D8=-.4
    D9=-2*
    D10=-.4
    D11=+1

R/P/M
    R2/P1 5/17 134.5

Hot Stuff!

After getting down to 128 yesterday, I have pigged out and had a great time. I forgot "my rules" and bought interesting food. And my mantra "if you buy it you WILL eat it" kicked in. I've been non-stop eating this weekend and that's okay. I'll go back on program tomorrow. I'm on P4 and this is about settling in to lifetime habits.

I must report that I have gotten a helluva lotta really nice, rewarding and reaffirming male attention. Nothing creepy. A lot like the attention I used to get when I was young and really desirable. Now that I'm an old hag, I simply haven't gotten that attention for years. First, I became the old lady at my school, since all the other teachers and administrators were . . .very young compared to me. So, in my new environment I'm among the youngest.

But, even meeting a whole bunch of new people who came to a conference, I was getting mucho lookovers and comeons, and sheesh. I feel so girly and desirable. And a handsome dude who I guess is my son's age wouldn't let up (until I told him I was involved with someone). My ego grew 10 feet and I feel 25 years younger today. So, tomorrow, staying on program will NOT be difficult. I like feelng "hot" too much!!!
    Last edited by parafluie; March 11th, 2012 at 03:15 PM.
    Heaviest Weight (2011) 163.5
    Goal 118-124
    R1 127
    Pre-Load=134.5
    VLCD D1=136_____________

R/P/M
    R3-P2 (Sublingual RX)
    Quote Originally Posted by Under 150 by 50 View Post
    Isabelle that sounds like a BIG garden, I put in a little one and do the square foot method so I get a good variety too, but it will be a month or so till I can plant!
    It IS a pretty big garden...here's a pic from a couple of years ago where some plants had come up already. Today it mostly just has tiny little plants and/and dirt with seeds in it.
    P1000218.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Guinan View Post

OMG... I can just picture you, sitting under a sunscreen, with a dainty little paper fan, using it now and then to emphasize your 'orders', haha
    Hilarious!!! BTW, for some reason wine just hasn't been bothering me. THANK GOD! Yesterday I had Mimosa's out at the pool and I drank a WHOLE bottle of champagne! And then we went out with friends last night and I had two glasses of red wine too. I woke up to a .8 loss this morning .

Quote Originally Posted by parafluie View Post
    I must report that I have gotten a helluva lotta really nice, rewarding and reaffirming male attention. Nothing creepy. A lot like the attention I used to get when I was young and really desirable. Now that I'm an old hag, I simply haven't gotten that attention for years. First, I became the old lady at my school, since all the other teachers and administrators were . . .very young compared to me. So, in my new environment I'm among the youngest.

But, even meeting a whole bunch of new people who came to a conference, I was getting mucho lookovers and comeons, and sheesh. I feel so girly and desirable. And a handsome dude who I guess is my son's age wouldn't let up (until I told him I was involved with someone). My ego grew 10 feet and I feel 25 years younger today. So, tomorrow, staying on program will NOT be difficult. I like feelng "hot" too much!!!
    I was standing in church this morning and as I glanced to my left I noticed a man a couple seats over, who was about 60 maybe, looking me up and down in the most obvious way! He was checking out my legs!! In church? Really? Awkward! I guess my dress was a little shorter than usual , but still not indecent. It kinda freaked me out.

Now at the mall...when this cute little 28 year old salesman flirted with me, well now that's a different story and was very welcomed attention .
    R1 Start 10/7/11 - Weight 182.4, Lost 20.5, LDW 161.9 (Avg loss = .54/day)
    R2 Start 1/1/12 - Weight 161.9, Lost 11.3, LDW 150.6 (Avg loss - .5/day)
    3 week trip to Spain in May (gained 10 pounds!)

R3 Start 6/11/12 - Weight 161
    Week 1: -9.1 (151.9)
    Week 2: -1.6 (150.3)

W3D15: -0.6
    W3D16: -0.2
    W3D17: -0.5
    W3D18: +0.2
    W3D19: +0.5
    W3D20: -0.0

FINAL GOAL: 125-130
    HEIGHT: 5'4" AGE: 51, F

http://marilynvalencia.wordpress.com

R/P/M
    R2P2 Shots
    Hi girls! I'm all caught up and have read the previous posts. You all crack me up. Everyone seems to be doing so well, and TISH - CONGRATS!!! I'm super excited for you that you acheived your weight loss goal!

AFM - I'm just chuggin' along on the P4 train! Things have been going beautifully - no steak days yet. I've even gone out to eat a few times and had chips, tacos, ice cream, etc. I feel like I've actually stabalized. Could it be that the protocol has worked as promised? It sure seems like it!! Now, just to be clear, I've still been really careful with my foods - especially carbs and sugar. I usually do one day of p3 and then next p4, and so on. I DO think that if I went back to eating nothing but processed crap like I did before that I would just gain the weight back though.

I'm officially on Spring Break ~aaaaahhhhhhh~ and have 10 days off of work/school. DH still has to work, so who knows what I'll be doing, but I'm enjoying the relaxation non-the-less. We have been engrossed in planning our summer Minnesota driving trip. We rarely, if ever, get out of Alaska, so it is very exciting for us. Plus, we're planning on moving there as soon as next summer. I have been already looking into different school districts/jobs/housing just to get a feel for things. It looks like housing can be a lot cheaper there but wages are a lot lower too. I guess it'll all even itself out. Being a teacher, it can be challenging to find a job in another state. There are a lot of hoops to jump through. I'm exhausted already, lol.

So back to hcg related discussion I have also been getting a LOT of attention from people about my new body, although not really men yet, just people I haven't seen for a while. I have never been one to draw attention to my body (with good reason!) so it is strange to be getting it! Most of the time I don't know how to react. I appreciate the comments but they make me feel a little uncomfortable. I wonder how I'll feel after R2, after which I'll have hopefully lost a combined 40-50 pounds!

Well, to round off my jumbled post, I'm leaving you with some amazing pancakes I made yesterday morning. They are totally P3 and P4 safe and taste AH-MAZING. Don't wait, try them this morning!

Yummy Pancakes

1 cup almond flour
    1/4 cup water
    2 eggs
    2 T oil
    1 T sugar substitute (I used xylitol)
    1/4 teaspoon salt

Mix together. Cook as you would a pancake, in oil.

Makes 4 pancakes.

FYI - I topped mine with butter, sf syrup and blueberries. TO DIE FOR!! I think next time I am going to fold some blueberries into the batter........yum!
    Last edited by zoerba; March 12th, 2012 at 03:05 AM.
    Round 1 - 24.4 pounds! 207.6 - 183.2
    Loading +2.2
    Week 1: 203.4 (-4.2) BL (-4.2)
    Week 2: 198.6 (-4.8) BL (-9)
    Week 3: 195.4 (-3.2) BL (-12.2)
    Week 4: 189.6 (-5.8) BL (-18)
    Week 5: 186 (-3.6) BL (-21.6)
    Week 6: 183.2 (2.8) BL (-24.4)

3 weeks P3, 3 weeks P4 - NO STEAK DAYS! EXCELLENT STABALIZING!

Round 2 183.8 - ?
    Loading +3.8
    Week 1: 177.4 (-6.4) BL (-30.2)
    Week 2:
    Week 3:
    Week 4:
    Week 5:
    Week 6:

R/P/M
    R2/P1 5/17 134.5
    To me, all checking out or acknowledging me as an attractive woman (without any creepy leering or pretense) is good. I guess it is major reason for getting thinner -- I want to look good to myself, and I have greatly missed the subtle admiration from men. I am, natch, older than I ever was, and I do not put limits on the people who admire me . . . I don't care how old they are or if they are handsome. I'm not acting on it, I just feel flattered and complimented. Of course, young and handsome probably is more surprising to me and, when sincere, carries a bit more . . . um . . . points.

I say this, dear Isabel, to show our different perspectives. You seem to think if someone you don't find attractive admires you, that you are doing something wrong, while I will take all the good juju I can get! Further, the older a man is, the longer he has had to develop good taste!

Finally, if you bask in the admiration of someone you don't "want" it's okay! You are allowed to feel good and you are not indebted to the admirer! Of course, I find smiling back at them feels good to me.

I can't believe I'm telling you all this!

R/P/M
    R2/P1 5/17 134.5
    @zoerba . . . that's wonderful! When you are getting that nice attention, just smile. And if the compliment is verbalized, smile and say thank you! With some people, I'll even discuss that I've released a lot of weight and tell them how good I feel about it.

This is what you are working for--not only health! They are called NSVs (Non-Scale Victories) and I believe that's an unspoken reason we all want to be thinner!

As when someone admires your work, or something you said or wrote--you hear it, you smile, you incorporate it into your mind and body, you feel good! These are wonderful rewards! Let those good feelings soak through your whole being!

Have a great day harvesting good feelings as you move towards your goals!

M/aka PF

footnote: In the old days of Transactional Analysis, we called these "strokes" or "units of recognition!" There were "warm fuzzies" and "cold pricklies" which are self defining.

R/P/M
    2nd round, P2, drops
    Good morning ladies! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I certainly did! We bought a boat! I can't wait to get out on the water once it warns up a bit!

So my first day of P4 I had to do a high protein day...it was ok though...I'm a little terrified to eat any breads or pastas! Then yesterday we went out to breakfast with my parents and brother and sister in law and I had half a waffle with very little syrup and scrambled eggs and bacon. The waffle was so yummy...then I felt bad so I ate a good P2 style lunch and dinner. Then my DH who is normally a very good influence saw a commercial for ice cream and was then craving it which he never does. So he went to Wendy's and got us each a frosty. I did get the child size cup and it was amazing! Ice cream is one of my many weaknesses! I was up about a pound so today I'm going back to P3 foods. The only thing I might have today are these wasa crisps that I bought. Low calorie and low sugar but a few carbs...might dip them in my little cheese triangles. I am still within my 2 pound range...but barely!

I did manage to have a glass and a half of red wine Saturday night with a pound loss the next morning! I have missed wine and haven't done very well with it this time around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Round 1
    Start weight 141.2
    LDW 122.2
    19 pounds total loss

Round 2...here we go!

Pre-load 131.2
    Post load 132.2

Doing a 45 day round...
    VLCD week 1 126.4 (-5.8 lbs)
    VLCD week 2 125.0 (-1.4 lbs)
    VLCD week 3 121.8 (-3.2 lbs)
    VLCD week 4 119.6 (-2.2 lbs)
    VLCD week 5 117.6 (-2.0 lbs)

"The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind."

R/P/M
    2nd round, P2, drops
    Oh and to all the ladies getting all this extra attention...

Work it ladies!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Round 1
    Start weight 141.2
    LDW 122.2
    19 pounds total loss

Round 2...here we go!

Pre-load 131.2
    Post load 132.2

Doing a 45 day round...
    VLCD week 1 126.4 (-5.8 lbs)
    VLCD week 2 125.0 (-1.4 lbs)
    VLCD week 3 121.8 (-3.2 lbs)
    VLCD week 4 119.6 (-2.2 lbs)
    VLCD week 5 117.6 (-2.0 lbs)

"The state of your life is nothing more than a reflection of your state of mind."