Popular Pages

Page 43 of 127 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Thread: January 2012 Loaders

Quote Originally Posted by Lupione View Post
    So if you really don't care for fruit can you increase your veggies? I think the fruit gives me serious hunger cravings. At least it did in P3 & P4. However, my first meal is only 120 calories so I think I will need to eat more. Should I up my veggies?
    I've never measured veggies unless it's for a recipe. I don't remember reading anything in Pounds and Inches where there is a stipulation on veggie amount so I've never done it, I've eaten as much veggie as I wanted

R/P/M
    R4P2 HCG SQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Evening View Post
    My scale said 235.8 this morning, which is down .8. And when I got on it before my late lunch it said 234, which will be good news for tomorrow. I also took my measurements this morning. I lost 2 inches off my stomach, which is my main problem area, so this is encouraging to me for sure. keep up the good work everyone.
    Awesome!
    Smiley aka Nicole

R/P/M
    R3-P2 (Sublingual RX)
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsgal View Post
    Hmm...mixing the onion and cucumber, also mustard isn't on protocol.
    Actually, mustard IS on protocol. From pounds and inches: "The juice of one lemon daily is allowed for all purposes. Salt, pepper, vinegar, mustard powder, garlic,sweet basil, parsley, thyme, majoram, etc., may be used for seasoning, but no oil, butter or dressing."

Quote Originally Posted by Lupione View Post
    So if you really don't care for fruit can you increase your veggies? I think the fruit gives me serious hunger cravings. At least it did in P3 & P4. However, my first meal is only 120 calories so I think I will need to eat more. Should I up my veggies?
    Yes, you may skip a fruit, and I often do as the weeks progress. In P&I it says: "Those not uncommon patients who feel that even so little food is too much for them, can omit anything they wish." But personally I do up my proteins and veges if I am hungry and that's not on protocol.
    R1 Start 10/7/11 - Weight 182.4, Lost 20.5, LDW 161.9 (Avg loss = .54/day)
    R2 Start 1/1/12 - Weight 161.9, Lost 11.3, LDW 150.6 (Avg loss - .5/day)
    3 week trip to Spain in May (gained 10 pounds!)

R3 Start 6/11/12 - Weight 161
    Week 1: -9.1 (151.9)
    Week 2: -1.6 (150.3)

W3D15: -0.6
    W3D16: -0.2
    W3D17: -0.5
    W3D18: +0.2
    W3D19: +0.5
    W3D20: -0.0

FINAL GOAL: 125-130
    HEIGHT: 5'4" AGE: 51, F

http://marilynvalencia.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Isabella View Post
    Actually, mustard IS on protocol. From pounds and inches: "The juice of one lemon daily is allowed for all purposes. Salt, pepper, vinegar, mustard powder, garlic,sweet basil, parsley, thyme, majoram, etc., may be used for seasoning, but no oil, butter or dressing."

Yes, you may skip a fruit, and I often do as the weeks progress. In P&I it says: "Those not uncommon patients who feel that even so little food is too much for them, can omit anything they wish." But personally I do up my proteins and veges if I am hungry and that's not on protocol.
    My bad...I thought she meant yellow mustard since she didn't say mustard POWDER and I have it in my head that no condiments are allowed but when you look at the ingredients in yellow mustard too, it sure looks okay to me! Man, I am sad that I could have been using yellow mustard this whole time .

I love this site so I can talk to you all and just read your thoughts and what you try. I have tried zucchini now because i was so excited to hear other try it...i know just cause some doesnt mean all can...but i seem to be ok with some off protocal stuff...sometimes i wonder why we can have some stuff and not others..if greek yogurt was around then it would probably be on the protocal...some protein shakes too.and most tuna back then was in allll oil but now a days youd think you can have it. and the veggie thing is weird to me..the non mixing, that certain lower carbs veggies arent on the list but tomato (which I rarly do unless its like a fourth and i could it as a fruit) is on the list? Weird.

Glad to up the protein..yeah 2 oz is not alot, lol. and yes last night around 8:30 I was still sitting at like 260 cal..had an apple at noon and 3 oz grilled chicken wrapped in lettuce. Def needed the shake, was just so surprised I wasnt starving! Off hcg Im pretty good at being disaplined but on this stuff its insane how not hungry you are. I dont go off the diet cause im hungry..mainly just cause im ready to live semi normal again. i dare say i miss my products more than food sometimes! But yes, I cant wait til I can have a bite of something without a gain..or being afraid of a gain. but that fact does keep us on track..maybe its the fear we'll gain more than we WILL gain. honestly I dont know how mu body reacts because its so hard to tell. I dont lose consistanly everyday ( even in round 1 when i was super by the book) and id go insane trying to figure out why. So im ok with just eating things on..or just semi off protocal as long as im not crazy stalling. eggs, fage, zuccini, shakes..all good to me. Im a tid afraid of beef but really would love to do a nice 4 oz piece of steak one of these nights. im even semi afraid to do taco salad on p2..but love them in p3.

this thread makes me feel more opt to try new things.. i enjoy it when others tell me its okay I havent even tried sugar free gum on p2...or p3! Its stuff like that, that would make p2 easier. and sf dressing too. I may try it. Who's done it and been ok? I love me some of that trident layers and wrigley 5! I think i go a bit more rouge every round..not like crazy off protocal, but from what i read that seems normal. one of my rouge things (fage) makes me lose the most! Ironic, lol

For the record I eat mustard on like everything, lol. I even dipped lettuce in mustard as a "snack" when i was super extra hungry in round 1. like around tom or after exersice. If I heard that wasnt on protcol now id freak!

I like to sprinkle just the tiniest bit of parm cheese like a tablespoon of fage yogurt (of course my chicken serving was smaller to make up for the yogurt )on my veggie ( i grill them on the forman) I dont eat that every day..I do a shake for dinner like 3 nights out of the week. has any one else used a bit of parm ever? I may stop doing it..its only a bit, so ill be pissed if I stalled out. But if im down the same sat as I have been on other rounds ( tend to lose 2 pounds sunday to sat and then 2 pounds from a sat fff day..weird huh, its like clock work) ill do it again if im still down. I also have added la croix sparkling natural flavored no cal or no sweetner drink a few times a week. I hear thats fine. I add lemon to plain sparkling water and stevia and it tastes like sprite.

This diet is all about patience and knowing what works for you, i know ill get there I just have to wait it out..yes I want to eat normal (p3 normal) right now, but I can wait it out because I know ill lose. but yes..im dying to weigh now! But if I only see 1 pound down...i may lose motivation. Coming off tom, and hoping extra protien and weight hasnt been on longer than a few weeks, helps it come off faster than other rounds!! god bless the people who lose 1 pound every day, how i pray I could be like that this round!!

Motivation hugs all around!!! No one can know how this diet makes you stronger, with will power and motivation unless they've done it! Its a testiment to your faith in yourself and your will power and you are worth seeing it through to the end. We'll be a happy place of positive body image and knowing how to keep it off for life! We wont make these mistakes again, we've worked too hard!!
    Last edited by emross82; January 11th, 2012 at 04:38 PM.

R/P/M
    R5
    Blog Entries
    Zoerba...hope your hubby is doing better.

Glad you had a nice loss, stress can mess that up but if you did go to bed early the extra sleep helps....

Hope all keep up the great losses and posts!
    R1-June '11- 212-40 days- lost 21 LBS
    R2-Sept '11-198.8-42 days- lost 22 LBS, 26 Inches
    R3-Dec '11-177.2-38 days-21 LBS, 16 Inches..LDW 157
    R4 Start WT 163.4-May '12- 46 days- 21 LBS, 14 Inches LDW 142.4
    R5 Start WT 146.2- Feb 18 '13-April 8 - 48 Days-, 16 pounds, 11 Inches LDW 130.5
    Week 1 total-4.9
    Week 2 total -3.1
    Week 3 total -2
    Week 4 total -3.5
    Week 5 total-2.3
    Week 6 total-+1
    VLCD 48 LDW-130.5

GOAL-135
    SSG-124...ssshhh

R/P/M
    R3-P2 (Sublingual RX)
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsgal View Post
    My bad...I thought she meant yellow mustard since she didn't say mustard POWDER and I have it in my head that no condiments are allowed but when you look at the ingredients in yellow mustard too, it sure looks okay to me! Man, I am sad that I could have been using yellow mustard this whole time .
    Yeah, most basic yellow mustards are pretty clean, but there's a few out there with added goodies like sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by emross82 View Post
    Im a tid afraid of beef but really would love to do a nice 4 oz piece of steak one of these nights. im even semi afraid to do taco salad on p2..but love them in p3.
    I think the problem people have with steak is that it takes longer to "pass through" so they may not see the loss the next day. But remember, we do steak days in P3 to give us a big loss overnight. So it can't be all that bad.

I havent even tried sugar free gum on p2...or p3! Its stuff like that, that would make p2 easier. and sf dressing too. I may try it. Who's done it and been ok? I love me some of that trident layers and wrigley 5!
    I chew sugar-free gum if its made with xylitol, which most are now-a-days. Found some chocolate mint, apple pie and strawberry shortcake flavored gum . I don't care for any of the Walden Farm's dressings many people use which is why I don't do salads other than the taco salad. I need that little bit of fat from the meat to make the salad taste normal.

has any one else used a bit of parm ever?
    No, cheese has just too much fat in it. But then, we ARE getting some fat from our meats so who knows if a tiny bit would really hurt that much once in a while.

I also have added la croix sparkling natural flavored no cal or no sweetner drink a few times a week. I hear thats fine. I add lemon to plain sparkling water and stevia and it tastes like sprite.
    For Christmas I got one of those Soda Streams where you make your own soda's at home. I LOVE IT! I use my filtered water, pump it with air, and then put my liquid Stevia in it and a squeeze of lemon. I have a rootbeer flavored Stevia that I use with about a teaspoon of vanilla extract and it's like having a cream soda .

Motivation hugs all around!!! No one can know how this diet makes you stronger, with will power and motivation unless they've done it! Its a testiment to your faith in yourself and your will power and you are worth seeing it through to the end. We'll be a happy place of positive body image and knowing how to keep it off for life! We wont make these mistakes again, we've worked too hard!!
    Amen!!
    R1 Start 10/7/11 - Weight 182.4, Lost 20.5, LDW 161.9 (Avg loss = .54/day)
    R2 Start 1/1/12 - Weight 161.9, Lost 11.3, LDW 150.6 (Avg loss - .5/day)
    3 week trip to Spain in May (gained 10 pounds!)

R3 Start 6/11/12 - Weight 161
    Week 1: -9.1 (151.9)
    Week 2: -1.6 (150.3)

W3D15: -0.6
    W3D16: -0.2
    W3D17: -0.5
    W3D18: +0.2
    W3D19: +0.5
    W3D20: -0.0

FINAL GOAL: 125-130
    HEIGHT: 5'4" AGE: 51, F

http://marilynvalencia.wordpress.com

R/P/M
    R4P2 HCG SQ
    For anyone using myfitnesspal feel free to add me...smileynik...I finally got it setup
    Last edited by Smileynik1; January 11th, 2012 at 06:29 PM.
    Smiley aka Nicole

R/P/M
    round 2/ phase 2/ subQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Tishri1 View Post
    Im up for today what helped you get moving(BM)...Im going on 4 days nothing and of course Im gaining too
    I have no idea. I am on day 3 and no bm's. At least I know not to worry about what the scale says because after a bm I know it will move again. The protocol says not to use laxatives and not to stress abou it.
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wIMcR9z/]

[/url]
    R2
    Start: 159.4, Post 163.6
    R2: Lost 17.4 lbs (preload)

R1
    R1: lost 15 lbs in 28 days, found out pregnant and stopped. Have PCOS so that was AMAZING! But gained all my loses back in pregnancy.

R/P/M
    R5
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cherie00000 View Post
    I have no idea. I am on day 3 and no bm's. At least I know not to worry about what the scale says because after a bm I know it will move again. The protocol says not to use laxatives and not to stress abou it.
    Natural Calm works for me....A glass keeps stuff moving and I take it at night so it helps with sleep too.
    R1-June '11- 212-40 days- lost 21 LBS
    R2-Sept '11-198.8-42 days- lost 22 LBS, 26 Inches
    R3-Dec '11-177.2-38 days-21 LBS, 16 Inches..LDW 157
    R4 Start WT 163.4-May '12- 46 days- 21 LBS, 14 Inches LDW 142.4
    R5 Start WT 146.2- Feb 18 '13-April 8 - 48 Days-, 16 pounds, 11 Inches LDW 130.5
    Week 1 total-4.9
    Week 2 total -3.1
    Week 3 total -2
    Week 4 total -3.5
    Week 5 total-2.3
    Week 6 total-+1
    VLCD 48 LDW-130.5

GOAL-135
    SSG-124...ssshhh