Popular Pages

Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    R1,P2,hHCG drops
    I am excited and anxious! Loading on July 3 & 4. Fingers crossed. I am on the fence even with all of the research and reading I have done. Just time to rip the bandaid off and feel awesome about myself again!

I am trying to load yesterday and today, but it is hard when you know that is how you gained the weight that you already have. My question here is that I bought some HCG from manufacturer NiGen Biotech at the GNC store. Since this is my first time, I trusted the salesperson because they said that they research their products before selling them. Does anyone know if these are good HCG drops? I guess I really do not know how to know for sure? From what I read, if we have poor product, you will feel hungry, but you can still lose weight right? Any advice is truely appreciated!

R/P/M
    R1, drops
    I tried those fake drops & I did loose weight, but I was super tired & headachy. I lasted about a week then gave it up.
    The fake stuff was a training ground for me to see if I could follow the protocol though. I started to dread the taste & when my real hcg comes Ii will inject sq. Get real hcg.

Quote Originally Posted by Finalx View Post
    I am trying to load yesterday and today, but it is hard when you know that is how you gained the weight that you already have. My question here is that I bought some HCG from manufacturer NiGen Biotech at the GNC store. Since this is my first time, I trusted the salesperson because they said that they research their products before selling them. Does anyone know if these are good HCG drops? I guess I really do not know how to know for sure? From what I read, if we have poor product, you will feel hungry, but you can still lose weight right? Any advice is truely appreciated!

R/P/M
    R1, drops
    I tried those fake drops & I did loose weight, but I was super tired & headachy. I lasted about a week then gave it up.
    The fake stuff was a training ground for me to see if I could follow the protocol though. I started to dread the taste & when my real hcg comes Ii will inject sq. Get real hcg.

Quote Originally Posted by Finalx View Post

R/P/M
    R1, drops
    Waiting on my order to arrive & me & DH will start loading on Saturday, July 14th

R/P/M
    R1P2, days 1-3 hHCG, then rx injections
    hey guys

i just made AMAZING grain-free granola (read: made entirely of good fats!) that i'm going to have during loading and wanted to share! i envy those who can eat pizza and fries for two days but i just can't bring myself to do it! this is awesomely yummy, high in good fats, and higher in calories than something i'd eat normally so it still feels like a treat here you go:

1 1/2 cup sliced almonds
    1 1/2 cup raw shelled pumpkin seeds
    1 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
    1 cup pecans
    1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
    1/4 cup ground flax seed
    1/4 cup almond meal
    1/2 cup coconut oil
    1/2 cup raw honey
    1/4 cup maple syrup (maybe use a little less than 1/4, mine was a little syrupy!)
    1 TBSP cinnamon
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    tiny bit of salt if you want

preheat oven to 300 degrees, mix everything together in a giant bowl, and spread on a pan. bake for ~30 minutes! let cool and enjoy! (i also threw in some Enjoy Life brand (soy and dairy free) mini chocolate chips, because duh, this is for loading.

ps. this makes a HUGE batch. no way i can eat it all in two days so if you're loading alone, you may want to make 1/2 batch.

happy loading!

Blog Entries
    Today is my first day of loading. I was skeptical about having a hard time stuffing myself, but now I find that it's true. I still have to go out and buy foods and new lotions for day 3. This is my first time trying HCG, excited to see what happens. Good luck everyone!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/SQ
    First day! I already had my breakfast...

R1P2 total - 17.8 lbs

R/P/M
    Round 1
    Blog Entries
    Im stating my load days on tomorrow... I can not wait to eat an entire store!!! .... Food is on my mind for the next 48 hours.....
    Round 1
    Starting August 23
    Load Day 1:
    Load Day 2:
    VLCD Day 1:
    VLCD Day 2:
    VLCD Day 3:
    VLCD Day 4:
    VLCD Day 5
    :

HI Sue

What drops are you going to use now?? I think my drops were water too. Its driving me nuts wanting to start and not know what drops work.
    Cheers Annie

Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast