Popular Pages

Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    R4P3 HHCG Drops
    I am going to load July 3rd and 4th was going to start July 1 but TOM was a pain !! I cant wait to get roung 2 started !

R/P/M
    Hey, I am new to this forum but I am beginning my loading tomorrow for my second round. I did HCG last Sept. and lost 38 lbs. I managed to gain back 15 lbs due to the fact that I am a baker and I am a professional chef's assistant for special events. I am also what many would call a "foodie" and an emotional eater. Being on HCG is really a huge thing for me as I go for the 30 plus days with basically nothing to eat. I do the injections from my Anti-Aging Dr. Last time I did HCG I experienced crushing grinding hunger that was one of the most painful things I have ever been through. The extreme hunger did not improve until the last 3 days on HCG. I hope that changes this time.

Hi! This is my first post :-) I am waiting on my rx HCG (just out of customs and on its way!) and am going to mix for drops. I am 5'8" and 250#. Looking to lose about 80# through 3 rounds. I also getting a well rated cookbook for all the phases. I am nervous and excited! I am so glad to have found this forum and am looking forward to at least a size 16 by next year!!!!!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?gg5raa

R/P/M
    R1/P2/SQ
    Critterclipper good luck with your journey! You can do it!

GirliePunk you should not experience hunger. Hunger is a bad thing, it means that you are burning good fat! Grammy can help you with the dose adjustment.

melaniet this is my 2 day of load. I lost!!!!!! I had so much c...py food yesterday, that I could not believe I was down. I think it is related to the water flash after TOM, I gain about 5lbs over the TOM visit.

R1P2 total - 17.8 lbs

R/P/M
    R1P2
    thanks for sharing this will be a great treat for me when I hike in Phase 4 I'm wheat sensitive and trying to stay away from all grain this will be perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by 215to135 View Post
    hey guys

i just made AMAZING grain-free granola (read: made entirely of good fats!) that i'm going to have during loading and wanted to share! i envy those who can eat pizza and fries for two days but i just can't bring myself to do it! this is awesomely yummy, high in good fats, and higher in calories than something i'd eat normally so it still feels like a treat here you go:

1 1/2 cup sliced almonds
    1 1/2 cup raw shelled pumpkin seeds
    1 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
    1 cup pecans
    1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
    1/4 cup ground flax seed
    1/4 cup almond meal
    1/2 cup coconut oil
    1/2 cup raw honey
    1/4 cup maple syrup (maybe use a little less than 1/4, mine was a little syrupy!)
    1 TBSP cinnamon
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    tiny bit of salt if you want

preheat oven to 300 degrees, mix everything together in a giant bowl, and spread on a pan. bake for ~30 minutes! let cool and enjoy! (i also threw in some Enjoy Life brand (soy and dairy free) mini chocolate chips, because duh, this is for loading.

ps. this makes a HUGE batch. no way i can eat it all in two days so if you're loading alone, you may want to make 1/2 batch.

happy loading!
    releasinglbs

Beth

restart 6/30/12
    2 load days
    restart 7/2
    w/load 188.2
    P3 17 days 172
    p2 172 load
    p2 171.4 load
    p2 D1 171.6
    p2 D2 170.6
    p2 D3 169.4
    p2 D4
    p2 D5
    after 79 days Releana
    last drop weight 165.8
    started p3 on Wed 9/21 17 days
    restart p2 VLCD Wed 10/10/12

Total released 22.4 lbs
    Total inches 26.25

goal 140 lbs
    swimming down stream!

R/P/M
    R2 IM injections
    Hello fellow hcg-ers. Hope all is well with everyone. I will be loading July 7th & 8th. I'm looking forward to taking this
    journey with you all. This is my second round, but it's been since April 2010! I'm doing IM injections to get ready for my wedding dress in August and to continue on a complete lifestyle change. I'm estimating I'll need 3 rounds, so we will get to know each other pretty well Good luck to everyone!

R/P/M
    R1P1HAcg2 Drops
    Hello SSueb,

I just read your post about your drops being "fake" and "all amino acids." How did you find that out? I had drops earlier from a naturopathic chiropractor that didn't ease hunger pangs very well, and then a friend told me about drops she'd gotten from her ND who was charging $300/month for hcg with great results because her drops were full of amino acids that really help with the hunger pangs... she told me the name of the drops and I was able to find them online, very reasonably, so I purchased 2 bottles and am starting on those now. They are "Desbio Labs" hA2cg" and I can't tell if they contain hcg or not.

Does this brand sound familiar to you? I am worried now that I may not have effective drops, though they ARE helping with hunger - however, I have cheated several days because i was unable to load properly (just couldn't eat enough since I wasn't at all hungry) and eat out of boredom or habit.

I'm working on that emotional aspect but really need to know I have drops that will be effective. They are my "willpower" until I can reset my hypothalamus.
    Thanks for any help you can give.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/SQ
    Klouri you need to by pregnancy test to check your drops. If it is positive then it your drops contain HCG.

R1P2 total - 17.8 lbs

R/P/M
    R2P2RXhcg
    Hello everyone, I am very new to the site and also to the HCG diet. I went to a weight loss center today and got the tabs. I will start loading tomorrow. Still learning about what to eat and how to prepare my meals in advance. I deeply appreciate anyone's help/thoughts.
    Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

R/P/M
    R2/ drops
    Blog Entries
    Happy 4th Everyone! I am loading for Round 2 and ready to lose! I lost 26 lbs earlier this year for my wedding,tstabilized well, but gained a bit celebrating, so I'm back to lose 20 more. I'll also be using the HCG1234 drops, as that's what worked for me in Round 1.

R2 Goal: 20 lbs./ Wk 1: 5.6/ Wk. 2: 4.4/ Wk. 3: 1 (PI)/ Wk 4: 3.4/ Wk 5: 3

Page 4 of 88 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast