Popular Pages

Page 43 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2012 Loaders

Ladies, if you just started, then download this. it was a great tool. I used it every day + did my measurements with it.

http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...adsheet-26715/

R1P2 total - 17.8 lbs

R/P/M
    R1/P2/rx inj
    Hi Ladies, I'd love to join your group. I loaded late last week and started the VLCD on 7/22. I'm down 3.7 lbs since loading, and down 2.6 lbs from my original weight. I've been reading your posts and love the support and advice everyone gives. Is anyone else walking on this diet? I am suppossed to be walking 60min per day, but haven't had the energy to do so. Yesterday I finally had energy all day, looks like today will be my first walking day, hope It goes well!
    Last edited by kris0330; July 25th, 2012 at 04:13 PM.

R/P/M
    Round 1 phase 2 pellets
    Thanks Anga! Hope everyone has a good day. I gained 6 lbs. on the load, it seems like alot to me. Anyway today is the first VLCD. Wish me luck!

Last edited by Jett; July 25th, 2012 at 08:26 AM.

R/P/M
    R4/P2/injections
    Blog Entries
    Hey Everyone...
    So I am going in to the doctors office today to pick up my hcg injections!! This will be Round 3 for me and I am super excited! I plan on doing a 23 day round. Anyone else starting up in the next couple of days?

R/P/M
    R2P2Rx
    Quote Originally Posted by rene9110 View Post
    Today starts my second day of loading. I checked the scale this morning and I have gained 5 pounds!! I really hope it will come off fast!
    I forgot about taking measurements, what should I measure? Just stomach?
    rene, I gained 7.4 lb during 2 days of loading and man, was I skeptical about losing it again but amazingly I lost it over the first 2 VLCDs
    F | 48 | 5'5'' | 166.6 lb
    R5P2L1-L2 3/31-4/1/2014
    WK1 160.6 (-6.0) | WK2 156.4 (-4.2)
    WK3 154.2 (-2.2) | WK4 151.0 (-3.2)
    WK5 147.8 (-3.2) | LIW 145.4 (-2.4)

Quote Originally Posted by KimTX View Post
    mdennis-take your measurements and check up on those when the scale isn't moving. It ain't called pounds and INCHES for nuthin!
    Thanks, Kim.
    I actually have a doctor's appointment today. So, we will see what the horrible Dr Office scale says. I loathe that thing. LOL!
    I think I do need a knew scale.

I forgot to take my measurements at the beginning of this. :-(

Still no drop in weight. I was hoping that I would after how many times I had to run up to the bathroom yesterday. Drinking, drinking, drinking my water.
    Last edited by mdennis123; July 25th, 2012 at 09:15 AM.

R/P/M
    R2P2Rx
    Good afternoon from the UK - today no loss for me. But, I stalled on VLCD7 but lost 1.4 lb the following day, so I'm in good spirits I have to admit I've been a tiny bit naughty with the allowed protein portions, they've been more in the region of 110 to 125 grams rather than 100g. But, OTOH, I only eat one fruit per day and none of the grissinis/melba. Anyway, let's see what tomorrow holds ...

KimTX - thanks for the tip! I googled for a white noise sound machine and would you believe it, there's no such thing available in the UK. OK, they sell nature sound machines here and I've seen one on ebay that has a 'white noise' button perhaps I give it a try.

happythin - been there, done that, wore earplugs, earphones to the point of having sore ear walls. I sleep on the side and lie with my head on my arm and I'd wake up from the discomfort when the arm presses against my ear with earplugs in or earphones. Anyway, I spend my evenings already wearing headphones to watch TV to drown out the noise from above, imagine the phone calls I keep missing because of that - it can't be that I spend my life shutting myself of from outside noise, it's as good as being deaf!

Anyhoo, the complaint is in the mail ...
    F | 48 | 5'5'' | 166.6 lb
    R5P2L1-L2 3/31-4/1/2014
    WK1 160.6 (-6.0) | WK2 156.4 (-4.2)
    WK3 154.2 (-2.2) | WK4 151.0 (-3.2)
    WK5 147.8 (-3.2) | LIW 145.4 (-2.4)

R/P/M
    R2/P2/injection
    Quote Originally Posted by Agna View Post
    Ladies, if you just started, then download this. it was a great tool. I used it every day + did my measurements with it.

http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...adsheet-26715/
    I downloaded this last week, and Agna is sooo right....it's a great tool.
    It has a place for weight and for measurements. I also like how I can keep track of any notes I need to add, or how hungry I felt.
    It lays out the whole schedule for the plan, and you can tailor it to be as long or short a round as you need. Love it!

Today is VLCD3. I am down 3.2 pounds.

R/P/M
    RD 2 / P2 / Patches
    Looks like my pound a day 5 day streak has stalled! D:

I stuck to protocol but my doctor had to use a lot of massage lotion to treat some herniated disc injuries in my neck and my lower back. I wonder if it really could have made that much of a difference...?

Oh well! I'm throwing down 2 CA Kickers today to break it!

How's everyone else doing? Anyone loading late in July moving on to the August thread in a few days? I'm on a 60 day round so I was considering hopping boards in a week or two so that I wasn't stranded.

Today is my first day without hcg and vlcd 24. Down 19 lbs! My super secret goal is 10 more lbs, so I'm gonna do another round in Sept. I have enought hcg do do this again, and I plan to do it on my own and not check in with Dr's office. I got this now. I am counting the minutes to Friday when I'm p3. I have my meals planned out!

Page 43 of 88 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast