Popular Pages

Page 52 of 88 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    R2/P2/RX injections
    Hang in there. I don't think its more of being an emotional eater as it is not being able to have something. Sorta like, it is natural to want what you cannot have. I bet you did not want one Oreo on your loading days. If I drop .4 in the am I will be 9 lbs down from my pre loading weight, or 13 down from my post loading weight. I cannot wait to get into P3! I've done STRICT Atkins and NO problems. It will be fne to maintain. I did Atkins earlier this year and did not lose much over the 2.5 months or so I did it, not like in 2005, I dropped 50-55 lbs in 4 months and kept if off. Is it sad I am dreaming of eggs!!!!!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Rx
    You can have an egg occasionally!!! I've decided my fruit for the day is a glass of wine... At least no Oreos!!! I tried Atkins years ago and was more miserable than I am now, and I didn't last long.

I will make it, minor set backs... We'll see how I feel in the morning when I look at the scale!!!

Food is fuel... Food is fuel... Food is fuel...

Hey guys, I'm new to this thread. Today is my first load day. I did a round last winter and lost about 25lbs in 35 or so days. I kept about 20 of it off, so I'm back for more. I am hoping to lose more than my last round (I have a lot to lose) and I think I can since my last round was through thanksgiving and christmas! I am enjoying the loading phase more this time knowing how mentally challenging it will be to only eat 500 calories a day. This round I am doing Subq, and I am so proud of myself for injecting myseolf today! I thought it would totally freak me out, but I was totally fine. Anyway... looking forward to gettingthrough the load and onto the losing part of the diet!
    R1 lost 35lbs

Regained + 5 w/baby number 3.

R2
    VLCD 1: +5(loading)
    VLCD 2: -1.6
    VLCD 3: -1.4
    VLCD 4: -1

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Rx
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy1205 View Post
    Hang in there. I don't think its more of being an emotional eater as it is not being able to have something. Sorta like, it is natural to want what you cannot have. I bet you did not want one Oreo on your loading days. If I drop .4 in the am I will be 9 lbs down from my pre loading weight, or 13 down from my post loading weight. I cannot wait to get into P3! I've done STRICT Atkins and NO problems. It will be fne to maintain. I did Atkins earlier this year and did not lose much over the 2.5 months or so I did it, not like in 2005, I dropped 50-55 lbs in 4 months and kept if off. Is it sad I am dreaming of eggs!!!!!
    I am sane again... Although I do have a headache from the wine...

I didn't gain!!! Yeah! It sounds like you and are twins! I am down exactly 9lbs this morning!

Keep up the good work!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/hhcg
    Hi, I've been lurking here daily but I just don't post much. I've been doing OK. A bit of a snag over the weekend stalled me for a few days. I lost a bit this morning. I'm down a total of 5.4 pounds.

Welcome to anyone new. I guess after today anyone new will go to the August loading thread. So, we need to keep this group going and motivated until we each end our round.
    www.youravon.com/janecouch

Round 1 – lost 31.8 pounds in a long (60 day) P2, stabilized very well in P3. P4 lasted 4 months due to dd’s wedding, moving and holidays.
    Round 2 – Started loading 12/31/11 – Beginning weight was exactly where I ended R1 four months ago 218.2 Lost 16.2
    Round 3 - Gained the 16 back plus one. I know where I went wrong so here goes again. Starting WT 219 on 7/21/12

R/P/M
    R2/P2/RX Injections
    VLCD1, So far, not too bad. I had 2 16oz teas (way too much caffeine), and a 16oz water, ACV, & 6 drops of vanilla stevia (it was actually good). I purchased my proteins yestderday, portioned them, marinated them in ACV, liquid amino's, liquid smoke, water, lemon herb spice (hcg), on the chicken and shrimp, and steak spice(hcg) on my steaks.

This morning, after loading, I am at the heaviest weight I have ever been, I gained 6 lbs from loading!! I am so worried that I'm not going to lose!! I was also sick from loading for the past two days, I actually dry heaved for 5 minutes, of course I did make sure to over do it on the alcohol, I'm not too sure I can go 2 months without beer, wine, or liquor.

On a happy note my lunch today was awesome!! I took one of my 3 oz marinated top round, put aluminum foil on my george forman (great idea from a previous post!), and cooked it for 2 1/2 min. Yesterday I pounded my chicken & steak so they are all thin and will look like more food on my plate. I had a whole cucumber and a piece of lettus, my plate was FULL!! My lunch was 172 calories!! I'm thinking I might be able to do this diet. Crossing my fingers for a loss tomorrow, again so scared after eating like crap the past two day of loading.

Sammy1205 - Thanks for the fish oil suggestion and congratulations on your success so far. I hope I can follow in your shoes!

kttrueself - I'm all for supporting each other on our 43 day journey.

canadastefer - How did you prepare your miracle noodles? How often do you eat them? Did you really have wine and not gain? The whole, no beer, wine, liquor thing is going to be my biggest challenge. My husband brews beer and I love it!!

sralvarez - Welcome, and good luck loading. It was a challenge for me, and on day one of VLCD I'm excited to detox and get rid of all that fat & sugar I ate during loading.

R/P/M
    R1/P1/SQ
    Good luck! Your losses last time are amazing. That little needle is nothing to be afraid of totally worth it. Have fun loading!

5'9" 208 lb
    R1P1 Load 7/14-7/15
    Post-Load 207.6 lb
    R1P2 Start 7/16/2012

Struggling to stay on protocol today. P2D2 and I've got a headache. So tired. And hungry. I'll be out late so I'm trying to hold off my lunch until 2:30 or 3. I can't stop watching the clock!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Rx
    Quote Originally Posted by chellsha View Post
    VLCD1, So far, not too bad. I had 2 16oz teas (way too much caffeine), and a 16oz water, ACV, & 6 drops of vanilla stevia (it was actually good). I purchased my proteins yestderday, portioned them, marinated them in ACV, liquid amino's, liquid smoke, water, lemon herb spice (hcg), on the chicken and shrimp, and steak spice(hcg) on my steaks.

This morning, after loading, I am at the heaviest weight I have ever been, I gained 6 lbs from loading!! I am so worried that I'm not going to lose!! I was also sick from loading for the past two days, I actually dry heaved for 5 minutes, of course I did make sure to over do it on the alcohol, I'm not too sure I can go 2 months without beer, wine, or liquor.

On a happy note my lunch today was awesome!! I took one of my 3 oz marinated top round, put aluminum foil on my george forman (great idea from a previous post!), and cooked it for 2 1/2 min. Yesterday I pounded my chicken & steak so they are all thin and will look like more food on my plate. I had a whole cucumber and a piece of lettus, my plate was FULL!! My lunch was 172 calories!! I'm thinking I might be able to do this diet. Crossing my fingers for a loss tomorrow, again so scared after eating like crap the past two day of loading.

Sammy1205 - Thanks for the fish oil suggestion and congratulations on your success so far. I hope I can follow in your shoes!

kttrueself - I'm all for supporting each other on our 43 day journey.

canadastefer - How did you prepare your miracle noodles? How often do you eat them? Did you really have wine and not gain? The whole, no beer, wine, liquor thing is going to be my biggest challenge. My husband brews beer and I love it!!

sralvarez - Welcome, and good luck loading. It was a challenge for me, and on day one of VLCD I'm excited to detox and get rid of all that fat & sugar I ate during loading.
    Hey chellsha...

I dry fry the Miracle Noodles, after rinsing them VERY WELL... They are quite stinky. Then, depending on how rogue I am feeling, sometimes I will fry a little garlic in a little coconut oil and add it, or sometimes I add the vegetables... Really just depends. I only have them occasionally, they haven't caused me to gain that I know of, but don't want to take any chances!

I drank "too much" wine last night, (I was really stressed out but I paid for it with a big old headache this morning!) and I thought for sure I'd gain, but nope! Delighted by that... If you're going to try wine, make sure it's dry, otherwise, the sugar might mess you up. :-)

I totally hated loading, but I'd kill to eat like that today. This diet totally messes with your head, but hey, that's EXACTLY what it's supposed to do, 'eh!?!? You'll drop the load weight quickly, if you follow protocol. I don't even include the load gain in my losses... Are you doing injections? I am and I love it, so much easier to remember ONE dose instead of several! And, I'm not feeling hunger at all, just dreaming of food, ALL. THE. TIME. **SIGH**

R/P/M
    R1, P2, Oral Drops
    I'm on P2D1, so far today hasn't been too bad, made it through work without going crazy...The real test is when I get home for the day!! Loading sure was fun, but I ate so much that the thought of most food is still turning my stomach!! Trying to hold on to that feeling for a few weeks to stay strong.

Page 52 of 88 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast