Popular Pages

Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Rx
    Quote Originally Posted by mymooser View Post
    Struggling to stay on protocol today. P2D2 and I've got a headache. So tired. And hungry. I'll be out late so I'm trying to hold off my lunch until 2:30 or 3. I can't stop watching the clock!
    YOU CAN DO IT!!! If I can do it, you can do it. I **LOVE** food...

The first few days are the hardest! It's totally mind over matter! I've had headaches too, I just take acetaminophen and truck on... The hunger will pass, and if it doesn't adjust your dose.

YOU.
    CAN.
    DO.
    THIS.

Honest, you can...

R/P/M
    R2/P2/RX injections
    Hi all! I was hoping for a .4 release this am and got a .................................................. .................................................. ..........1.2 release! YAY!!!!!!! This am I am 9.8 lbs down from my pre load weight, or 13.8 lbs post load weight!!!!! Today is VLDC 9. I am sooooo terrified of the am when I wake up with no loss, but I have to tell myself it IS going to happen, so get over myself! lol

Welcome to the newcomers. I, for one am staying put here. I can't scroll back the page, but whoever posted they have headaches, I did too, the first 5 days where the worst. I KNOW it wasn't caffeine. thinking sugar withdrawl. It WILL get better. Take what ever pill you can to deal with it, I promise , it is worth it!

It is rainy here today ( a big surprise for Vegas), it is making me sleepy and weak. I am used to 2-10% humidity and I am not used to a 60+ dew point YUCK! I am originally from MA, thus the move. It is funny how now I enjoy rainy days, as we do not get much, usually just enough to mess up your car, so you have to run it thru the car wash. On another note when I dropped my DD off at daycare, the teachers were asking what I am doing!!!!! They noticed! I would ultimately like to lose 20 more, but 15 is my ideal weight, according to "statistics".

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Rx
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy1205 View Post
    Hi all! I was hoping for a .4 release this am and got a .................................................. .................................................. ..........1.2 release! YAY!!!!!!! This am I am 9.8 lbs down from my pre load weight, or 13.8 lbs post load weight!!!!! Today is VLDC 9. I am sooooo terrified of the am when I wake up with no loss, but I have to tell myself it IS going to happen, so get over myself! lol

Welcome to the newcomers. I, for one am staying put here. I can't scroll back the page, but whoever posted they have headaches, I did too, the first 5 days where the worst. I KNOW it wasn't caffeine. thinking sugar withdrawl. It WILL get better. Take what ever pill you can to deal with it, I promise , it is worth it!

It is rainy here today ( a big surprise for Vegas), it is making me sleepy and weak. I am used to 2-10% humidity and I am not used to a 60+ dew point YUCK! I am originally from MA, thus the move. It is funny how now I enjoy rainy days, as we do not get much, usually just enough to mess up your car, so you have to run it thru the car wash. On another note when I dropped my DD off at daycare, the teachers were asking what I am doing!!!!! They noticed! I would ultimately like to lose 20 more, but 15 is my ideal weight, according to "statistics".

CONGRATS!!! That is awesome! Now hopefully I will catch up to you!! ;-)

R/P/M
    R1P2 Injection RX
    Congrats on the 1.2 release Sammy! And your first NOTICE!!! Awesome!

This morning I had a 0.9 release. I'm vlcd 7 and I'm looking forward to seeing the scale tomorrow for my 1st week total. I have to say the hunger was non existent today...so was the emotional hunger... days like today are empowering.... it's good to feel in control when food has controlled your life for a LONG time.
    One other thing I tried today was a detox tea and I highly suggest it. As you all may be experiencing, BM are not very frequent and this got things moving in less than 2 hours.

Welcome aralverez! Congrats on your losses in your first round and for eeping 20 of it off!

Mooser, hang in there... the headaches go away and mentally it gets easier...the first few days are tough! you can do it!

I am 5' 9" and 33

ROUND 1 (July 25th 2012)
    Preload: 186.3
    Post Load: 190.3
    LIW :157.6
    Total Loss : 27.8

ROUND 2 (Nov, 2nd, 2012)
    Preload: 156.8
    VLCD 1 - Post Load: 160.9 (+4.1)
    WK1 - 150.7 (-0.4)
    VLCD 13 - 148.3
    Total Loss So Far : 8.5lbs in 12 vlcd days

R/P/M
    P3/P4 forever.... and ever, wirh no grains!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by canadastefer View Post

The first few days are the hardest! It's totally mind over matter! I've had headaches too, I just take acetaminophen and truck on... The hunger will pass, and if it doesn't adjust your dose.

YOU.
    CAN.
    DO.
    THIS.

Honest, you can...
    GREAT advice!

Quote Originally Posted by canadastefer View Post

YOU.
    CAN.
    DO.
    THIS.

Honest, you can...
    Thanks for your support. I ended up cheating cause the hunger got so bad. Had an extra coffee with a non-fat milk & a handful of peanuts
    Plus when we when out to dinner I thought I was being good by ordering kale, but they ended up preparing it in white wine. Ugh!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/injection

Update

Hello July peeps!

I've had a few busy days...so I'm just now catching up here.

kittrueself
    Aluminum foil on the griddler/foreman. *slap forehead* WHY haven't I thought of that sooner? I have an awesome george foreman, but cleaning up that grill is a pain in the posterior. I'm going to try the foil method today when I make lunch. Such a GOOD idea!

mdennis
    I'm glad you are on the losing side again. I think I'm on the 'more protein' bandwagon with you as well. I have started to notice that I feel better and have a little better time of it all if I have just a TAD more protein. (Like 4 oz portions instead of 3.5 oz.) Still experimenting with this, but it seems like I finally got over my stall when I added just a bit more protein. I'm afraid to get too far away from protocol, though.

canadastefer
    Wow…you have a lot of different things going on in your life right now. I can definitely see how you'd be tempted to emotionally eat/drink. Venting about things makes me feel better, too. I understand. I have been wanting to try the miracle noodles. I've heard that they are sort of tasteless and they soak up the flavor of whatever they are mixed with.

sralvarez
    Welcome to the group. Hope this round is a good one for you!

So, here are my stats for the round so far.
    Load1 ------ 7/21 ----- 191.6
    Load2 ------ 7/22 ----- 190.6

VLCD1 ------ 7/23 ----- 190.20
    VLCD2 ------ 7/24 ----- 189.40
    VLCD3 ------ 7/25 ----- 188.40
    VLCD4 ------ 7/26 ----- 187.40
    VLCD5 ------ 7/27 ----- 190.00
    VLCD6 ------ 7/28 ----- 187.20
    VLCD7 ------ 7/29 ----- 187.40
    VLCD8 ------ 7/30 ----- 187.60
    VLCD9 ------ 7/31 ----- 188.00
    VLCD10 ----- 8/01 ----- 185.20

Total loss of 6.4 pounds so far.
    Average daily loss of .64 lbs.
    9.5 inches lost so far...from EVERYWHERE.

And, yeah...I'm staying here, not moving to an August thread.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/RX Injections
    VLCD2, I was so worried about losing the load weight and this morning I released 3.2lbs!! I felt great all day till 9:30pm. I was hungry, not tired, and a head ache started. I only slept about 3 hours, oye! I was able to drink 1 gallon of water! For those interested here is how my 1st VLCD went.

9:00am HCG shot, Blood pressure medication, ibuprofen, multi vitamin
    9:15-10:00 16 oz energy tea with 4 drops of stevia
    10:00-11:00 16oz energy tea with 5 drops of vanilla stevia.
    11:00-12:00 16oz water with 1 Tbsp of ACV & 6 drops of vanilla stevia (not bad!)
    12:00-12:30 1 green leaf (5cal), 8oz cucumber (32cal), 3.1oz top round (135cal)
    1:00-2:00 16 oz water with 1Tbsp ACV & 7 drops of vanilla stevia.
    2:00-3:00 16 0z smooth move tea with 7 drops of peppermint stevia
    3:00-3:15 5.3oz gala apple @ 80 calories.
    3:15-4:00 16 oz water 1Tbsp ACV & 7 drops of vanilla stevia
    4:00-5:00 16oz Bengal spice tea with 7 drops of cinnamon stevia (so good)
    5:30-6:00 3oz shrimp (80 cal) cooked 4 min. 7oz bok choy (14 cal) boiled in beef broth, spiced tea, & acv.
    6:00-7:00 16 oz sparkling lime water with 6 drops of lemon stevia
    7:30 6 oz strawberries @ 54 cal
    9:30 1 grissini

I'm going to try to get at least another gallon of water today. I still have my head ache from last night, but I'm sure it's from detoxing. I'm greatful I'm at home for the 1st few days because I have to think about this diet all day!

Candastefer - Thanks for the info on the miracle noodles! I am doing the injections, and so far so good. I did test my HCG and it's good. Just curious, my bottle is small and NOT full, will it last the entire 40 days?

We can do this!!!!!!!

Thanks for the welcomes! Today is vlcd1 for me. I gained 3lbs on load (putting me 9lbs over R1 LIW) and I can't wait to start the losing part. I'm feeling pretty hungry today, but not unbearable and I've only had coffee so far. Looking forward to my chicken and asparagus for lunch!

chellsha - good reminder on the water, I've got to get started on that!

Sammy - congrats on the big release!
    R1 lost 35lbs

Regained + 5 w/baby number 3.

R2
    VLCD 1: +5(loading)
    VLCD 2: -1.6
    VLCD 3: -1.4
    VLCD 4: -1

R/P/M
    R1P1
    Hi Everyone,

Been lurking on this site for a while, just asking questions here and there. Well, I finally jumped in and am on day 2 of loading! I have only gained 1lb so far, so I hope I am eating right. I have a little one so its hard to get food organized and I worry I am not eating enough. Does anyone know if your body reacts the same to coconut oil as it does to other fats when loading? I have some MCT oil and I think it just might be easier to put that in a few protein shakes and drink my fat.

Also, yesterday and today I've had almost zero appetite. Uncommon for me. I normally don't keep ice cream in the house because, Ben and Jerry are always begging me to open the freezer door and hang out. Of course, now that I can eat it, there's no real pleasure in it, Ben and Jerry have lost their conversational skills. Anyone else have this happen?

Good luck to everyone!