Popular Pages

Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: July 2012 Loaders

Quote Originally Posted by sammy1205 View Post
    Welcome to the newcomers. I, for one am staying put here. I can't scroll back the page, but whoever posted they have headaches, I did too, the first 5 days where the worst. I KNOW it wasn't caffeine. thinking sugar withdrawl. It WILL get better. Take what ever pill you can to deal with it, I promise , it is worth it!
    I also promise you it'll get better and it's worth it.. just stick with it! I was PMS'ing and withdrawing from caffeine and sugar. My first week was toRTURE. If I got through, you can too! Trust me!

5'9" 208 lb
    R1P1 Load 7/14-7/15
    Post-Load 207.6 lb
    R1P2 Start 7/16/2012

R/P/M
    R2/P2/injection
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonim View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Also, yesterday and today I've had almost zero appetite. Uncommon for me. I normally don't keep ice cream in the house because, Ben and Jerry are always begging me to open the freezer door and hang out. Of course, now that I can eat it, there's no real pleasure in it, Ben and Jerry have lost their conversational skills. Anyone else have this happen?
    Hello Lonim!
    I had the same problem. On loading days, I simply wasn't very hungry. It was hard to eat at all. Isn't that just awful? Finally you can eat whatever you want...and then you have no appetite! It's like a sick, cosmic joke.

Some people had luck getting their calories in by drinking them. (i.e. milkshakes, etc.) I ate steak and fatty meats. I have to stay away from sugar anyway because it gives me cravings for more and more sugar...I think I ate a baked potato with a LOT of butter, too. I didn't eat until I felt sick...but I felt VERY full after eating and ate to capacity.

Good luck!

R/P/M
    R1P1
    Thanks KitCat24 and Melloyello!

@Melloyello- I have the same sugar addiction issues and really try to be vigilant but sometimes I get ridiculous cravings, so I am hoping this load helps me get it out of my system for a bit. I really want to use these next 6 weeks to break the sugar cycle. I could be wrong but I think that the Hcg is actually working to keep my appetite in check. We'll see tomorrow!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Rx
    Quote Originally Posted by chellsha View Post

Candastefer - Thanks for the info on the miracle noodles! I am doing the injections, and so far so good. I did test my HCG and it's good. Just curious, my bottle is small and NOT full, will it last the entire 40 days?

We can do this!!!!!!!
    Did your HCG come in powder form, then you mixed it with the bac water? If so, I've "heard" (on the boards) that it starts to lose potency around 23-25 days... If I were you, if you're planning on a 40 day round, I would plan on mixing another batch. I got 2X5000iu of the HCG, I will use the first one for 20+/- days, until I notice a change in hunger and then re-mix.

Good luck!!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Rx
    Quote Originally Posted by mymooser View Post
    Thanks for your support. I ended up cheating cause the hunger got so bad. Had an extra coffee with a non-fat milk & a handful of peanuts
    Plus when we when out to dinner I thought I was being good by ordering kale, but they ended up preparing it in white wine. Ugh!
    I wouldn't worry about the kale with wine, don't tell anyone , but I drank a whole bottle of wine the other day (don't judge me, I was REALLY STRESSED!!!) and still lost the next day. If it was sauteed in oil, I'd be more concerned... And a bit of milk and peanuts... Goodness, when I think of a cheat, I'm thinking Cheesecake Factory! lol I've never actually gone that far off the deep end, but that's what I **dream** of!

BTW: I 'cheated' today too, I had an egg plus a white (which is allowed "occasionally" per P&I...) but I fried it in just a tad of coconut oil, then I fried some turnip (low carb) in a tad of coconut oil with a bit of onion. It was heavenly and I feel so guilty, but it's a good guilty... 'eh!?! It's not Cheesecake Factory!!! (I am ever the optimist!!!)

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Rx
    Quote Originally Posted by Melloyello View Post
    canadastefer
    Wow…you have a lot of different things going on in your life right now. I can definitely see how you'd be tempted to emotionally eat/drink. Venting about things makes me feel better, too. I understand. I have been wanting to try the miracle noodles. I've heard that they are sort of tasteless and they soak up the flavor of whatever they are mixed with.
    I am staying here too! I like our group of groupies!

The Miracle Noodles are kind of yucky, but they convince your brain you are eating something a little more hardy... You definitely have to really rinse them well. They are stinky. They do tend to take on the flavor of what you eat them with, but they are chewy and still taste a little yucky even with the added flavor of the additives.

I should be a sales person for Miracle Noodles, 'eh!?! NOT. lol

Great losses, keep up the good work!!!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Rx
    Hi Everyone,

Been lurking on this site for a while, just asking questions here and there. Well, I finally jumped in and am on day 2 of loading! I have only gained 1lb so far, so I hope I am eating right. I have a little one so its hard to get food organized and I worry I am not eating enough. Does anyone know if your body reacts the same to coconut oil as it does to other fats when loading? I have some MCT oil and I think it just might be easier to put that in a few protein shakes and drink my fat.

Also, yesterday and today I've had almost zero appetite. Uncommon for me. I normally don't keep ice cream in the house because, Ben and Jerry are always begging me to open the freezer door and hang out. Of course, now that I can eat it, there's no real pleasure in it, Ben and Jerry have lost their conversational skills. Anyone else have this happen?

Good luck to everyone!
    I would not count on the coconut oil to help you out with loading... From what I've read, your body processes it totally different than other oils, so you won't be getting the needed fat, and YOU. NEED. THE. FAT. during loading. (I seem to be able to use coconut oil, minimally, in P2, so I'm pretty sure it's not the same as regular oils, but I'm no chemist...) As gross as you feel, eat a candy bar, eat french fries, eat a Big Mac, eat fish & chips, throw in an avocado and lots of nuts for some healthy fats! If you've only gained 1lb, you're not loading right. Most people gain 4+ lbs during loading. You will drop this weight within days and if you don't load properly, you will be hungry and miserable during the first few days VLC.

Good luck and go eat some junk!!!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Rx
    Thanks KitCat24 and Melloyello!

@Melloyello- I have the same sugar addiction issues and really try to be vigilant but sometimes I get ridiculous cravings, so I am hoping this load helps me get it out of my system for a bit. I really want to use these next 6 weeks to break the sugar cycle. I could be wrong but I think that the Hcg is actually working to keep my appetite in check. We'll see tomorrow!
    Bear in mind, loading is about FATS, not about SUGAR... Sugar won't get you what you need... Not that that stopped me from eating a giant candy bar (and tonnes of cheese and other fatty stuff) while I was loading! lol

R/P/M
    R2/P2/RX injections
    Hello there! Down 1.2 lbs this am!!!!!! I am in SHOCK!!!!

Here are my loses, if anyone cares. LOL
    VLCD 1/post load weight +4 lbs
    VLCD 2 -3.6
    VLCD 3 -2.8
    VLCD 4 -2.6
    VLCD 5 -1
    VLCD 6 -2.4
    VLCD 7 -.8
    VLCD 8-.6
    VLCD 9 -1.2
    VLCD 10-1.2
    Down 11 lbs pre load or 15 post load !

Melloyello- YAY you are losing and good too! CONGRATS!!!

chellsha- Isn't is awesome to see the load weight go bye-bye! You need sleep, lol

sralvarez- Thanks, if you keep feeling hungry, you may need to adjust your dose, ask Grammy, also WELCOME!!!!!

Lonim- Almost everyone feels, like they cannot eat on the loading days, it is NUTS! Take some Fish oil caps if you need too. I would use regular oil, only

KitCat24- You poor thing! All that the first few days, UGH!

canadastefer- Cheescake Factory!!!!! We are twins, although I have never care for cheese cake, but love their Stawberry SC. What is your total the first week? I'm not sure how to count it from VLCD1-VLCD7, or VLCD 8? Then I think maybe VLCD2-VLCD 8, d/t on VLCD you are just putting down your load weight!

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Rx
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy1205 View Post

canadastefer- Cheescake Factory!!!!! We are twins, although I have never care for cheese cake, but love their Stawberry SC. What is your total the first week? I'm not sure how to count it from VLCD1-VLCD7, or VLCD 8? Then I think maybe VLCD2-VLCD 8, d/t on VLCD you are just putting down your load weight!
    You go girl!!!

I am down 10 lbs from pre-load weight. (I'll blame the wine... lol)

I am not feeling any physical hunger, and my food obsession seems to be abating a bit today!

Feeling great overall and DETERMINED!!