Popular Pages

Page 55 of 88 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 880

Thread: July 2012 Loaders

  1. #541
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    R/P/M
    R1P2 Injection RX
    Posts
    50
    Hi All,

    Congrats on your losses Mello! I hope the foil worked for you... I am so going to be using that method way pass this diet...it makes life so easy. I cooked for my partner last night and I just seasoned hers the same way and added a little oil in the foil for hers, and cooked our meat side by side without any contamination of mine! PERFECT!

    Welcome Lomin!

    Congrats on getting through the first day Chellsha and sralvarez!

    Sammy, you are kicking BUTT!!! Congrats! It's so good to see you keeping up those large losses in week 2... I have been telling myself to expect way less in week 2...but I know everyone is different but your losses give me hope.

    I had a 1.1 release this morning bringing me to a total of 8.5 for the week. Hunger is a non issue but I am starting to feel a little bit weak/light headed around 3-5 pm ever day. Could this have to do with my body detoxing... I always have a fruit at 2pmish...so it's not from being hungry.... just curious if anyone else experienced this?

    I'm with you guys on the wine....it's the one thing I am still dying for... it's habit I know but there is something about chilling at the end of the day with a glass of wine. I am going to try to hold out until my birhtday...which is at the end of august and on that day I will not have my fruit....to try to make up for the sugar.

    Happy releasing!!




    I am 5' 9" and 33

    ROUND 1 (July 25th 2012)
    Preload: 186.3
    Post Load: 190.3
    LIW :157.6
    Total Loss : 27.8


    ROUND 2 (Nov, 2nd, 2012)
    Preload: 156.8
    VLCD 1 - Post Load: 160.9 (+4.1)
    WK1 - 150.7 (-0.4)
    VLCD 13 - 148.3
    Total Loss So Far : 8.5lbs in 12 vlcd days

  2. #542
    Senior Member canadastefer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Plains CO (o:
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/Rx
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by Kttrueself View Post
    I'm with you guys on the wine....it's the one thing I am still dying for... it's habit I know but there is something about chilling at the end of the day with a glass of wine. I am going to try to hold out until my birhtday...which is at the end of august and on that day I will not have my fruit....to try to make up for the sugar.

    Happy releasing!!
    lol... Just watch out, that "glass" of wine can quickly turn into a bottle... Once you start, it's soooooo good... lol (Or maybe that's just me?!?)

  3. #543
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    LA - LONDON
    R/P/M
    R3, P2, Drops
    Posts
    45
    Blog Entries
    1
    YAY ticker update. This has been so easy I am really surprised. The first round was so much harder. not far to go.. hope everyone is doing well.

  4. #544
    Quote Originally Posted by canadastefer View Post
    I wouldn't worry about the kale with wine, don't tell anyone , but I drank a whole bottle of wine the other day (don't judge me, I was REALLY STRESSED!!!) and still lost the next day. If it was sauteed in oil, I'd be more concerned... And a bit of milk and peanuts... Goodness, when I think of a cheat, I'm thinking Cheesecake Factory! lol I've never actually gone that far off the deep end, but that's what I **dream** of!

    BTW: I 'cheated' today too, I had an egg plus a white (which is allowed "occasionally" per P&I...) but I fried it in just a tad of coconut oil, then I fried some turnip (low carb) in a tad of coconut oil with a bit of onion. It was heavenly and I feel so guilty, but it's a good guilty... 'eh!?! It's not Cheesecake Factory!!! (I am ever the optimist!!!)
    I know that it doesn't seem like much, but I just feel like such a failure. Seems like everyone else and stick to protocol but me. This is my 4th try to get to my goal weight on HCG. If it doesn't work this time then I don't know what to do.

    Today I cheated again. I was tempted once but just hungry later. A drug rep brought free chocolate covered hazelnuts & bing cherries to the pharmacy today. I couldn't resist having some. Then later I caved and had two slices of provolone & of course addition milk in my second cup of coffee.
    I'm still terrified to look on the scale cause in the past three rounds the scale never moved.
    Granted today I battled really weird halos in my vision & migraine. I have no idea why. Maybe it's this diet?...I've never had halos before. Vision change really scares me. It's almost like someone took a photo flash in my eye & the spot won't go away. Eek! Weird health phenomenons today are my only *excuss* I have to justify my 'cheats'.

  5. #545
    Senior Member canadastefer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Plains CO (o:
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/Rx
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by mymooser View Post
    I know that it doesn't seem like much, but I just feel like such a failure. Seems like everyone else and stick to protocol but me. This is my 4th try to get to my goal weight on HCG. If it doesn't work this time then I don't know what to do.

    Today I cheated again. I was tempted once but just hungry later. A drug rep brought free chocolate covered hazelnuts & bing cherries to the pharmacy today. I couldn't resist having some. Then later I caved and had two slices of provolone & of course addition milk in my second cup of coffee.
    I'm still terrified to look on the scale cause in the past three rounds the scale never moved.
    Granted today I battled really weird halos in my vision & migraine. I have no idea why. Maybe it's this diet?...I've never had halos before. Vision change really scares me. It's almost like someone took a photo flash in my eye & the spot won't go away. Eek! Weird health phenomenons today are my only *excuss* I have to justify my 'cheats'.
    I get feeling guilty... The diet definitely messes with your head. For me, I just look at the before and after pictures and I look in the mirror... That is the motivation I need. I can see that my stomach is much flatter, that I look good in my underwear/swim suit. Do you have a significant other? Does that person give you compliments? My husband is great about telling me how great I look, (and more, but I won't get into THOSE details... ) and that helps too. My clothes fit looser. I feel better about myself and for me, that's what this is really about. Set goals, little goals (staying strictly on protocol for a week, losing 5 lbs in 2 weeks, etc.), and be PROUD of yourself when you accomplish them.

    This diet simply WILL NOT WORK if you have cheats like chocolate covered hazelnuts! You can't expect that it will and then be hard on yourself when it doesn't! You're not being fair to yourself.

    Maybe this diet isn't for you? Have you tried just a reduced calorie diet? I did that before starting my first round. I lost 20 lbs that way and then another 20 with HCG. I set a goal of 40lbs for our "honeymoom" cruise (better 8 years late than never???) and I was determined and I did it. The feeling of accomplishment and the support and encouragement I got from my family was irreplaceable.

    Good luck. You can do it, but you have to stick to the protocol. If you need to cheat, search the forum for P2 cheats for some ideas... Adding protein, Cocoa crack, miracle noodles, coconut oil... You have try things yourself and see how your body responds.

  6. #546
    I'm disappointed I only lost 1.6 after vlcd1. Did anyone else experience a small loss after the first day? I was expecting closer to 3 or 4 pounds. That seems to be pretty standard. I stuck to protocol yesterday. Hopefully i will
    be able to at least get off the other half of my loading weight by tomorrow!
    R1 lost 35lbs

    Regained + 5 w/baby number 3.

    R2
    VLCD 1: +5(loading)
    VLCD 2: -1.6
    VLCD 3: -1.4
    VLCD 4: -1

  7. #547
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Southern USA
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/injection
    Posts
    150

    VLCD 11 update

    Hello July peeps!

    sammy - 15 pounds, wow! That's excellent. How long is this round going to be for you?

    kit - I had similar issues the first week. Right around 3 to 5 I would start to feel incredibly lethargic. If it got too out of control, then I would cut up a cucumber and eat that with salt and pepper. Sometimes, I make black coffee and have that. The first week was the hardest, but I still struggle around that time of day. I sometimes save an apple for that time of the day.

    mymooser - I honestly don't know if I could have resisted chocolate covered hazelnuts and bing cherries. Just dust yourself off and keep moving forward. YOU CAN DO THIS. I wonder what is going on with your migraines? I remember having headaches the first week…and I even had to take some migraine meds on one day. (I blame detox?) I haven't had ANY headaches this week.

    foxy dolly - you are SO close to your goal! Amazing results!

    sralvarez - My weight usually takes a couple of days to 'catch up' with me. For example, a really good and clean day of eating will show results for me about 1 or 2 days later. A cheat also shows up about 2 days later…. It's hard to wait…but give it time.

    My Update:
    I have a birthday party to attend this weekend and I'm trying to think up good excuses for NOT having cake. How do I tell the hostess that I don't want the cake? She makes it and decorates it herself and she is SO super proud of it. I'm honestly thinking of lying (Like maybe, "I'm so sorry, I'm on a special diet from my doctor and I am not allowed to have any sugar, but it looks wonderful!")...and I feel bad about that...but I don't want to wreck my plan. What do you guys think I should say?

    Here are my stats, for whoever cares.
    Load1 7/21/12 191.60
    Load2 7/22/12 190.60
    1 7/23/12 190.20
    2 7/24/12 189.40
    3 7/25/12 188.40
    4 7/26/12 187.40
    5 7/27/12 190.00
    6 7/28/12 187.20
    7 7/29/12 187.40
    8 7/30/12 187.60
    9 7/31/12 188.00
    10 8/1/12 185.20
    11 8/2/12 184.00 (TODAY)

  8. #548
    Quote Originally Posted by Melloyello View Post
    mymooser - I honestly don't know if I could have resisted chocolate covered hazelnuts and bing cherries. Just dust yourself off and keep moving forward. YOU CAN DO THIS. I wonder what is going on with your migraines? I remember having headaches the first week…and I even had to take some migraine meds on one day. (I blame detox?) I haven't had ANY headaches this week.
    Detox? Yea maybe. Could that explain my weird vision?

  9. #549
    Quote Originally Posted by canadastefer View Post
    This diet simply WILL NOT WORK if you have cheats like chocolate covered hazelnuts! You can't expect that it will and then be hard on yourself when it doesn't!

    Maybe this diet isn't for you?
    I don't expect the diet to work if I cheat. I never said that.
    I'm on my 4th round and have spent the greater part of this last year extremly hungry. If anything, it has only made me skeptical & discouraged. Why is it that everyone else isn't hungry, but I am?
    Thats the part that I'm hard on myself about.

  10. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by mymooser View Post
    I don't expect the diet to work if I cheat. I never said that.
    I'm on my 4th round and have spent the greater part of this last year extremly hungry. If anything, it has only made me skeptical & discouraged. Why is it that everyone else isn't hungry, but I am?
    Thats the part that I'm hard on myself about.
    Maybe your dosage is either too high or not high enough. Are you doing drops, injections or pellets? You should not be hungry when you dosage is correct.
    After four rounds, you just might need a longer break - to get your mind right and your focus back. The protocol is not easy but it is SO worth it. I hope you work things out.

    Good luck.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •