Popular Pages

Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 LastLast

Thread: June 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    R2/p4--drops
    Quote Originally Posted by Pensee View Post
    Welcome back & Congrats. Makes me feel a bit better. Moving to p3 Thu or Fri (haven't decided yet) and totally scared...

Gesendet von meinem HTC Desire mit Tapatalk 2
    Oh don't worry. You have done so good so far. Stress/worry will just make you gain. Its not worth it. You are strong and you know how to handle them little nasty gains if they pop up.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Rx Inj
    I am up another .6. I am really regretting the fat fast now. It made me sick and now the weight is rebounding. I also ate really late last night b/c I had a horrible migraine and took alot of medicine and took a nap at like 7pm. I am doing high protein today and I did 1 fruit this morning but cutting out my second fruit. Chicken day it is. LOL I am staying positive. I have already come so far and am amazed at the weight lost already. I will not give up b/c of a minor set back. I have 12 injections left without my skip days. I should be starting P3 on August 10th. Excited but a little nervous. I want to try to do the Leptin Rx once I find out what foods I might react to. Have a great day everybody!
    R1: Started 06/23/12
    SW: 156.6
    LIW: 131.8 (-26.8)

Attempted a round 2 in September 2012, but it was a disaster to say the least. I am now in the right mind to get back on it!

Round 2: SW: 157
    VLCD1: 156.6

Goal- 125
    SSG- 115!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    R2P2 injection
    Kitri, sometimes the weight just fluctuates. Don't interpret too much into it.

Angie, u lost a lot, so don't worry. The fat fast was an experience. This diet is also about learning more about our bodies.

Less, Thanx for the encouragement.

65.0 today. But decided not to take my injection. So my LIW is 65.4. It's time to move on to p3. Thu evening it ll b. Am more excited now than scared. I can do this.

Last edited by Pensee; July 24th, 2012 at 10:10 AM.

R/P/M
    Round 1, phase 2, injections
    Yeah I'm pretty sure it's water weight PENSEE. Thanks girl!

Up or down??? She chose doooowwwnnnn! Too late now...(from my all time favorite movie, Labyrinth.)

R/P/M
    Ok, I JUST remembered WHY I HATE measuring myself! That seems to be the time I experience the most negative self talk! When I don't see much of a budge in my measurements it bums me out a little. I lost a half inch in my arms and a half inch in my waist. I always suspect that I'm holding the measuring tape too taught or in a different position from last time and never 'trust' the measurements or progress. I also don't know what "realistic" measurements are for me so I have no clue how close I am to goal. Can't wait to start shaping up in p3/p4 (I'm thinking that I am going to just stay in p3 the whole time!!!). Might ass some healthy stuff in after I stabilize but not planning on returning to gluten or processes CRAP! Except pizza! Going to try the paleo pizza though. Perhaps that can be my pizza substitute!

Up or down??? She chose doooowwwnnnn! Too late now...(from my all time favorite movie, Labyrinth.)

R/P/M
    R5
    Blog Entries
    Pensee- you will have no trouble stabilizing...just follow the protocol...

Kitri- hope the weight flushed away...

AFM- Stayed the same today. Added in dairy stuff yesterday and today so if stable tomorrow, I will switch and add eggs in instead...then in a few days try em together. I have'nt had any problems with these before but you never know when your body will decide to react differently.

TNT...
    R1-June '11- 212-40 days- lost 21 LBS
    R2-Sept '11-198.8-42 days- lost 22 LBS, 26 Inches
    R3-Dec '11-177.2-38 days-21 LBS, 16 Inches..LDW 157
    R4 Start WT 163.4-May '12- 46 days- 21 LBS, 14 Inches LDW 142.4
    R5 Start WT 146.2- Feb 18 '13-April 8 - 48 Days-, 16 pounds, 11 Inches LDW 130.5
    Week 1 total-4.9
    Week 2 total -3.1
    Week 3 total -2
    Week 4 total -3.5
    Week 5 total-2.3
    Week 6 total-+1
    VLCD 48 LDW-130.5

GOAL-135
    SSG-124...ssshhh

R/P/M
    Thanks 150!!! I hope it does too!!!

R/P/M
    R2P2 injection
    Quote Originally Posted by Under 150 by 50 View Post
    Pensee- you will have no trouble stabilizing...just follow the protocol...

Kitri- hope the weight flushed away...

AFM- Stayed the same today. Added in dairy stuff yesterday and today so if stable tomorrow, I will switch and add eggs in instead...then in a few days try em together. I have'nt had any problems with these before but you never know when your body will decide to react differently.

TNT...
    Crossing my fingers. But as far as I understood u don't ve to take eggs out again to add something else in. Or r u just being super cautious?

Ve been muscle testing for sensitivities to different things the entire past week & lasering. Couple if bummers were eggs, almonds, lentils & beans. And I am/was sensitive to peanuts (no surprise, they r one of my trigger foods, giving me terrible cravings). It's really kind of fun.

R/P/M
    Round 3, starting P2 March 3rd, Body Shaper drops
    Blog Entries
    Good morning all! After yesterday's stall, I stayed strict POP, and it paid off in a 1.6 lb loss! I am so close to one hundred pounds gone, I can practically taste it (surprisingly like chicken, LOL).
    I am officially "rogue" today, being Day 44 for me. I have about 40 to 50 more days (maybe more) to go before I reach my goal, but the work I do now, will be worth it later!
    Have a grand day, and as always, happy losses!
    [Starting weight Feb. 2012: 325
    R1 & R2 -116 lbs.
    Round 3 Week 1: -12.8
    Week 2: - 1.6
    Week 3: -1.0
    Week 4: -5.4
    Week 5: -2.8, +5.8, -1: +2
    Week 6: -4.4
    Week 7: -2.6

Current weight: 198.2

Follow my Weight Loss Journey http://rustysjourney.blogspot.com/
    My Paleo Blog http://theclinganfamily-rusty.blogspot.com/

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Good morning all! After yesterday's stall, I stayed strict POP, and it paid off in a 1.6 lb loss! I am so close to one hundred pounds gone, I can practically taste it (surprisingly like chicken, LOL).
    I am officially "rogue" today, being Day 44 for me. I have about 40 to 50 more days (maybe more) to go before I reach my goal, but the work I do now, will be worth it later!
    Have a grand day, and as always, happy losses!
    Very inspiring, Rusty