Popular Pages

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: June 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    Round 1, phase 2, injections
    This morning I was up 1.5 and at lunch I was down 0.8 from that so that gives me a total gain of 0.7. My husband feels that it is from the 3 cups of coffee that I had yesterday. He heard on some fitness show that coffee causes you to retain water. I have always been taught that it is a diuretic....will have to do some research on that one.

STILL hoping to hit 165 by next friday! It is looking like I am going to have to pull a few rabbits out of a hat to get there. I am really struggling with protocol at this point. Not incorporating huge cheats BUT small healthy cheats are causing problems for me. like last night I had one teeny tiny bit of hubs salmon and I had molly mc butter on my cauliflower....oh and I snuck a few raspberries into my smoothie along with tasting my sons and husbands smoothies which had blueberries, banana, and pineapple in addition to their strawberries. No excuses I am just so done! Still going to push myself for another week and hopefully hit my goal but I sooooo can't wait to transition into p3. Infact, I may even do my last injection on wednesday so that I can have bacon and eggs next weekend!!!!

R/P/M
    R2P2 injection
    Angie, sorry abt the dose. Hope u can get it right soon. It sucks when the dose is off.

Kitri, seriously, u shld move on. There is a reason why u r not supposed to do more than 40 injections. U r risking good stabilization in p3. There is no such thing as healthy cheats on this protocol. Watch Robin's vlogs. U r messing with ur hormones.

Gesendet von meinem HTC Desire mit Tapatalk 2

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Rx Inj
    Down .4 today! I am now at the same weight that I ended week 4 at. Basically I wasted a whole week doing the damn FF. Oh well. You live and you learn! I know I will be back for round 2 at the end of my six weeks, so I am not going to beat myself up about it. I have 10 more shots left and 1 skip day. I am hoping to just get out of the 30s now! I have started my research into P3 and looking up some good breakfast casseroles that I can make ahead of time. I am not a early riser, so I usually am rushing through the house in the mornings trying to get myself and the kids ready and out the door. I am not even going to fool myself into thinking I will get up to cook in the mornings LOL
    R1: Started 06/23/12
    SW: 156.6
    LIW: 131.8 (-26.8)

Attempted a round 2 in September 2012, but it was a disaster to say the least. I am now in the right mind to get back on it!

Round 2: SW: 157
    VLCD1: 156.6

Goal- 125
    SSG- 115!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Rx Inj
    Down 1.2 this morning! I feel like I am finally back on track. I still have 10 days to go. I don't think I will make goal, but I am hoping to just get into the 20s now. When I started this last month at 158.6 I never thought I would ever see the 20s. Guess I'm one who needs to see it to believe it. Oh boy do I believe it. I have a friend ready to start once she has her baby and goes through her recovery. I will be back for round 2 after my six weeks to get to my SSG! Have a great weekend everybody.
    R1: Started 06/23/12
    SW: 156.6
    LIW: 131.8 (-26.8)

Attempted a round 2 in September 2012, but it was a disaster to say the least. I am now in the right mind to get back on it!

Round 2: SW: 157
    VLCD1: 156.6

Goal- 125
    SSG- 115!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    R4 maintenence
    Blog Entries
    Dbl post
    Last edited by Tishri1; August 19th, 2012 at 02:16 PM.
    Always supporting you,

Debi

R/P/M
    R4 maintenence
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Isabella View Post
    Wow! That is awesome!! Love those big drops!

I stayed the same.
    Isabella you left right when I got here, when you come back PM me I miss ya, I'm almost done with round two
    Always supporting you,

Debi

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253