Popular Pages

Page 32 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    R2P1 Homeopathic Drops
    Blog Entries
    Down another 1.6 lbs today! The cravings aren't nearly as bad as they were on the 1st day. I am looking forward to being back down in the 180's. I think I was at 183 before I put on my weight in January in February. I was very stressed so I will be happy when I am below that number. I feel like I'm not too far away from it anymore. I am looking forward to seeing how much I lose all together this week! Looks like you are all doing great. Keep it up!!!

3/6 Beginning Weight-197.8
    3/7 Loading Day 1-198.8(+1.0lbs)
    3/8 Loading Day 2-198.6(-.2lbs)
    3/9 VLCD1-196.6 (-2lbs)
    3/10 VLCD2-194 (-2.6lbs)
    3/11VLCD3-192.6(-1.4lbs)
    3/12 VLCD4-191(-1.6lbs)

R/P/M
    R1/P2/hHgc
    Oh boy..what an rotten day already First I started the day off with a crappy .4 loss (which I know is still good but I would have liked to see it bigger), then I get of facebook and see this person who I thought was a friend who I confided in about this diet bashing me all over my page. She was calling me names, saying I was lazy and useless, and that I would gain it all back because I am doing it the easy way and if I was a real person I would have done it the right way by diet and exercise. She knows that I started at 140 and I ran everyday to lose the first 10 pounds, but it was such a slow process for me. I'm only 5' and 124.2 now and she said that I was trying to be anorexic skinny to fit in with a crowd that didn't want me?! I understand that 124 lbs isn't bad for some one TALLER but on a shortie like me, it can't be hidden and I try to hide it the best I can behind sweatshirts and hoodies...there is nothing anorexic about me! Needless to say she is gone, but it hurt no matter who the person was. I hope none of you have ever had this happen. My inbox was flooded with people asking what was going on, I don't dare say anything now. Hoping for better times and more losses in my future!

R/P/M
    r1p2 shots
    kicking myself in the butt today...day 12 phase 2..drank and ate foolishly friday and saturday night. gained 6 of the 9 lbs i lost. so disappointed but not quitting! love the way the food tastes when it's plain and not mixed, but beer brains got ahold of me and i own it...here's to a better week and weekend!

Good day to all!

I am starting my hCG tomorrow with a P3 one day load due to an interruption of 6 days because of my stupidity and Tom. I have gained 3lbs since then because I went back to eating carbs, my fault. I will need all the support that I can get. I am starting at 173lbs and hoping to lose 40lbs in 2 or 3 rounds however long it takes. I am so happy to read all the posts, very encouraging and inspiring. I had purchased a bunch of Vitamins which I will be listing and if anyone think they could interfere with the protocol, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

No starch nor sugar in any of them.
    Potassium 500mg
    L-Cysteine 500mg
    Milk Thistle. 480 mg
    MSM. 1000mg
    Biotin. 5 mg
    Thymus. 2000 mg
    Chromium. 500 mcg
    Vit C. 500 mg

Quote Originally Posted by kooky View Post
    kicking myself in the butt today...day 12 phase 2..drank and ate foolishly friday and saturday night. gained 6 of the 9 lbs i lost. so disappointed but not quitting! love the way the food tastes when it's plain and not mixed, but beer brains got ahold of me and i own it...here's to a better week and weekend!
    Hang in there! Lesson learned, keep your head high and keep going.

R/P/M
    R2/P1/Injections
    Blog Entries
    UGH. So I forgot to mention to the scale fairy when asking her to stop at all your houses (which it looks like she did) to stop at MY house. Up .4 pounds this morning. Was it the eggs? Was it the fact that I am sore from yoga yesterday? Was it the scented massage oil that the yoga instructor put on me? Grrrrr. Whats that thing I am also telling you guys to believe that when then scale stops that your losing inches? Having a tough time believing that load of crap right now LOL.
    Mom of 2 Boys

R2/P2/Injections April 2013
    Total R2/P2 loss: 16.4 lbs (load weight to LIW)
    Total R2/P2 loss: 14.6 lbs (Net loss not including load weight to LIW)
    LIW: 133.4

R1 injections March 2012:
    Total R1/P2 loss: 15.8 lbs (load weight to LIW)
    Total R1/P2 inches: 24.25
    LIW: 141.6 / Last VLCD 139.8
    R1/P3 Stabilized 140.6 (4 month mark) (141-144 @ 8 month mark)

R/P/M
    R2/P1/Injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dae_dae View Post
    been stuck at my current weight for 3 whole days when bam !!!! i have to stop hcg because it turns out i might be expecting.....there goes my weight loss goals for the year crud
    dae_dae- what wonderful news! Congratulations.
    Mom of 2 Boys

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Drops
    I started my VLCD 1 today and I haven’t felt any hunger at all! I had really bad headaches during my loading days which have thankfully stopped. I’m just a bit worried, is it normal to feel absolutely no hunger at all. I feel as though I had to force myself to eat earlier but still had about half my meal left over? The only thing I did notice was I was craving something sweet after my meal.

I was wondering if I could have a little milk in my tea as my daily calorie intake is less that 500? It’s actually around 300 calories.

Lucy12784- OMG that’s terrible!!!! Well you have all of our support and well done on your releases so far! 0.4 is still something; you’re probably still losing inches so try not to worry about the ‘weight’ side of it.

Kimmy

R/P/M
    R2/P1/Injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXmasHooker View Post

I haven't been able to check the board all weekend due to the family but it looks like I will have a lot of catching up to do tomorrow morning For me this weekend was not good. Still struggled with hunger. I was able to keep it together Saturday and just like i said in my last post, I was planning on skipping Sundays dose to see how it went. Well it went HORRIBLE. I woke up hungry and by the time I ate, it settled but then two hours later, I was starving. Practically crying to my husband.

I'm going to bed now, but I will be back in the groove with positive thoughts to start Monday morning.
    I am sending positive thoughts your way and lots of hugs. Talk to Grammy, you should NOT be hungry at all. Personally, I would not worry so much about VLCD until you get your dosage right. There is no way I could control myself on this diet without Hunger King as my BFF
    Mom of 2 Boys

R/P/M
    R1/P2/RX
    Quote Originally Posted by momof2boys View Post
    UGH. So I forgot to mention to the scale fairy when asking her to stop at all your houses (which it looks like she did) to stop at MY house. Up .4 pounds this morning. Was it the eggs? Was it the fact that I am sore from yoga yesterday? Was it the scented massage oil that the yoga instructor put on me? Grrrrr. Whats that thing I am also telling you guys to believe that when then scale stops that your losing inches? Having a tough time believing that load of crap right now LOL.
    I know it is hard but yes INCHES lots of them, and you are changing your eating habits from before. At least I know I am and that always helps me when I have a small loss or the big goose egg. You're doing AMAZING!
    Free Weight Loss Tickers at Weight Loss Center