Popular Pages

Page 61 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    R1 /P2/ hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    Just wanted to shout out a "hey!" I'm loading today and so excited to be joining you all!!
    Hi Powder and welcome! The loading days are scary...huh? Didn't I start a diet to lose weight not gain in 2 days!!! Haha...I got up and weighed myself about 40 times during that time. But as they said....it worked! I lost quickly and just keep reading what the veterans have to say. When my big stall comes, I will be ready. I have tried so many ways to lose 20 lbs and was afraid that this would be my last hope. It is working for me and I will be careful once I stop P2. Good to have you here and can't wait to hear about your journey.

Round 1 (3 weeks) : 17.7 lbs released

Round 2

Week 1:
    Week 2:
    Week 3:

R/P/M
    R2 P2 under tongue 1/2ml 2xperday
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy12784 View Post
    Stupid question..the 23 day minimum, does that count the 2 loading days or from the start of VLCD?? I don't want to skip out early
    The loading days count. It is 23 days of hcg.

R/P/M
    R1/P4/RxHCG
    Welcome all!!

Is anyone doing a long plan of 40 days?

"If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution."
    -Author unknown

R/P/M
    R3/P2/Injections
    Blog Entries
    Okay not doing so hot today. Ridiculously hungry and weak and tired. What is going on? I did so well the first 14 days, I don't understand why all of a sudden the EXTREME hunger and dizziness. Maybe running around all weekend? I felt really energetic up until the hunger caused me to come to a screeching halt.
    any ideas? If I keep this up will NOT be extending past 23 days.
    R3 injections June 2014: (Vanity Round)
    Load weight 138
    to date: 14 pounds/15 inches lost
    LIW: 124.4- Stabilized at 126.4

R2 Injections April 2013
    Total weight loss: 16.4 lbs
    Total Inches: 15
    LIW: 133.4 Stabilized 130-133 @ 12 month mark

R1 injections March 2012:
    Total weight loss: 15.8 lbs
    Total inches: 24.25
    LIW: 141.6 Stabilized 140.6 (4 month mark) (141-144 @ 8 month mark)

R/P/M
    R1/P4/RxHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by momof2boys View Post
    Okay not doing so hot today. Ridiculously hungry and weak and tired. What is going on? I did so well the first 14 days, I don't understand why all of a sudden the EXTREME hunger and dizziness. Maybe running around all weekend? I felt really energetic up until the hunger caused me to come to a screeching halt.
    Can you relax tomorrow and see if you feel any better?

"If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution."
    -Author unknown

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by momof2boys View Post
    I am going through almost the same thing. I am weak and dizzy,and achy. I keep taking advil and aleve to keep it at bay. It is almost like I am getting sick but those are the only symptoms. I was a tad hungry as well. I was wondering if it was from TOM around the corner or a new mixture of hcg. I mixed a new batch yesterday and that is pretty much when it started. Or since you are feeling it as well maybe it is our bodies at a 2 week slump????? I think this is how I felt the first round as well and that is why I did a short round, took a break and then continued 2 weeks later.
    I hope you feel better soon.

R/P/M
    Hi all I am at my scrapbook retreat and feeling like poo! Everyone around me is eating and I have been very good about not taking part in their food. I am also feeling punky like momof. I did have a vodka and flavored water cocktail last night and after one sip was feeling it. Must be the extreme low calories. I weighed the exact same this morning as the yesterday and yesterday I had gained .2. I don't want to count it as a stall since I had the drink. If this continues I am afraid I will have to give up my so delicious coffee creamer. I was able to have it last time with good losses but maybe not this time.
    Hope everyone is doing great.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Subq
    Quote Originally Posted by cottonball View Post
    Welcome all!!

Is anyone doing a long plan of 40 days?
    Cottonball,

Taking into consideration my VERY bad behavior during this first two weeks, I am going to need a long round to actually see any significant weight loss and hopefully get to my goal. So, yes...40 days for me, I'm back on track!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Subq
    Quote Originally Posted by mom2two View Post
    Hi all I am at my scrapbook retreat and feeling like poo! Everyone around me is eating and I have been very good about not taking part in their food. I am also feeling punky like momof. I did have a vodka and flavored water cocktail last night and after one sip was feeling it. Must be the extreme low calories. I weighed the exact same this morning as the yesterday and yesterday I had gained .2. I don't want to count it as a stall since I had the drink. If this continues I am afraid I will have to give up my so delicious coffee creamer. I was able to have it last time with good losses but maybe not this time.
    Hope everyone is doing great.
    I tried many different types of coffee creamer last round (can't get use to black coffee...yuck!) and none agreed with me...no loses the next day; maybe you need to give it up 'till P3.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/VLCD13/HHCG Drops
    Thank you Cottonball!! I feel kinda silly I've spent so much time reviewing Phase 2 and on, that I just assumed that Phase 1 was fill-your-face with whatever you want...my bad on that one! Well trial and error I guess. I appreciate the info I am going to look it over and do tomorrows load with "good" fats. I am going to also print it out so I have it handy for reference. Thanks again, much appreciated!
    P1/LD1: 200.4 lbs (03/17/12)
    P2/VLCD1: 204.3 (03/19/12)
    P2/VLCD7: 194.6 (03/25/12)

Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center