Popular Pages

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: May 2012 Loaders

R/P/M
    hHCG R5/P2
    Is it crazy to plan where I am going out to eat for my loading days ? lol Since I've been on a vlcd since Jan after getting some opinions & reading up on HCG diet I'm going to increase my cal to 1200 a day until Friday & then do 3 days of loading up. Otherwise I might not be as succesful on the diet or have problems afterward stabilizing. So today for Mother's day I treated myself to some shopping ! Got an HCG friendy products kit online through Amazon (includes shampoo/conditionar/body wash/lotion/soap)

SO far I'm looking forward to some amazing Cuban food, a BIG breakfast from Cracker Barrell & some BBQ ribs for my loading days ! I will post when I get there !

Your Resident Hippie garden_chick's Avatar
    In the land of corn, cows, and beer brats
    R/P/M
    R3P1 HHCG
    Guinan- I'm quite liberal with fats too because I loosely follow Weston A. Price Foundation's way of eating. I still like to load though as like a last hurrah before I buck up.

I'm down 1.4 today. I'm pretty surprised because I definitely didn't feel like I was going to lose anything overnight. I had an awful night of sleep. The baby kept waking up (teething) and I got up for the day at 5 am. Happy mother's day to me!

I'm a little sad today about missing out on gorging on Mother's Day. How pathetic is that? LOL. My sister had plans to take me out to a breakfast buffet, but I kind of ruined that. I ended up making my family some delicious scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast and I'm making stuffed shells for dinner. Why do I torture myself like this? I guess I can't make everyone suffer with me. One week down, 2 weeks to go until P3! Yes, I am already counting down. I miss cheese!

Happy Mother's Day to all you hard working mommas out there!

day 9. i had a really hard time with the diet this past week. hope it gets easier soon. hope everyones doing well!

R/P/M
    P2 / Rx Injections
    VLCD1 for me. Up 6.4 from loading and so sick of food! I am ready to start losing instead of gaining.
    ~ Kim ~

5'10" ~ Start Wt 231.6 (5/12/12)

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

My Blog - http://hcgchangedmylife.blogspot.com/

R/P/M
    Had to stop - major hair loss :(
    Blog Entries
    Only 5 days till my 1st injection/loading on R2!

Looks like all of you are doing great - I'm excited to join you all and LOSE!!!

Week 1 -14.6 Week 2 -3.6
    Week 3: Stopped HCG due to extreme hair loss

R1: Week 1: -17.2 Week 2: -4.2 Week 3: -4.6 Week 4: -4 Week 5: -3.2 Week 6: -3.2 Total lost R1P2 - 36.4

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HCG Injections (RX)
    Hello May Loaders!

I am using HCG RX Shots provided by my doctor. I will be doing a 23 day cycle and yesterday was my last loading day. Below are my stats and I hope to be reading about other May Loaders Progress!!

Height: 5'5
    Pre Load Weight: 150 lb
    Post Load Weight: 153.4lbs
    Post 23 day cycle weight Goal : 130lb
    Stabalization weight Goal : 135lb

Not sure if this can be the thread to update daily but I figured I would post here for now in hopes to gain & give some support of those that are going through the HCG program at the same time

zazagirl

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KimKS View Post
    VLCD1 for me. Up 6.4 from loading and so sick of food! I am ready to start losing instead of gaining.
    Hi Kim- I am up 5 - can't wait to see it gone and that scale go DOWN!! Woo -hoo!!!! I hear ya - sick of food - haha. Let's do this!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by garden_chick View Post

I'm down 1.4 today. I'm pretty surprised because I definitely didn't feel like I was going to lose anything overnight. I had an awful night of sleep. The baby kept waking up (teething) and I got up for the day at 5 am. Happy mother's day to me!

I'm a little sad today about missing out on gorging on Mother's Day. How pathetic is that? LOL. My sister had plans to take me out to a breakfast buffet, but I kind of ruined that. I ended up making my family some delicious scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast and I'm making stuffed shells for dinner. Why do I torture myself like this? I guess I can't make everyone suffer with me. One week down, 2 weeks to go until P3! Yes, I am already counting down. I miss cheese!

Happy Mother's Day to all you hard working mommas out there!
    Happy Mothers Day to you too! I'll bet you would feel have felt worse about gorging yesterday and seeing a gain this morning. Good for you! Don't forget -it was Mothers Day - YOUR day!! Good choice! I'm sure the rest of your family survived

R/P/M
    R1P2 hcg1234 drops
    thought some vanilla drops and stevia would make up for not gettin my 2T of cream in my coffee .... WRONG!! for the coffee drinkers, what do u do?

R/P/M
    R5 P4 * cycling * SL hHCG
    VLCD 1 and up 4 lbs from loading. As I was already up 4 lbs from my LDW, I have 8 lbs to go before I even start losing real life ! That's probably the 'miraculous' week #1 gone without a 'real' loss, so a short 23-day round is not an option.

Do I sound glum ?? ....sorry, I'm just annoyed with myself for not stabilizing well. Mannn is that hard !!

Half a grapefruit for breakfast and I feel 'empty'. No small wonder after the BAB's my stomach was used to. Oh well, suck it up and stop complaining woman! I have some frozen chicken/tomatoe soup which should fill me up nicely for lunch and then on to planning my dinner. Mustn't forget to drink loads of water too, all that running to the bathroom should make for some excercise, LOL.

Wishing you all a good loosing week !!
    Rnd: Pre-Load _ Lost _ Gnd/Lost P3/4

R1: 209.0 _ 17.4 _ +5.3
    R2: 196.8 _ 19.4 _ +6.2
    R3: 183.6 _ 15.4 _ +6.1
    R4: 174.4_ 9,0 _ +3.7
    R5: 169.0 _ 6.0 _

R5/P4

W1 -0.9

P4day: weight: LDW+/-:

------------------------------------------
    01 _ 164.4 _ +1.3