Popular Pages

Page 105 of 157 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1564

Thread: October 2011 Loaders

R/P/M
    R2P3/LR/LS Protocol (per Dr. Kruse)...for life?!?!
    oh, might be a little late, but if anyone is craving some sweets for halloween, i cut up my apple into little pieces and then tossed them in dark chocolate pure cocoa powder. the fructose from the apple gives the chocolate a bit of sweetness, and you get your chocolate aaaaand there are a lot of pieces! mmm! if you want, you can some stevia in there, too, but from my R1P3, i found out that my sugar preferences have changed to where I can eat and LIKE 90% dark chocolate!! yay for not being a slave to sugar!
    R1Start: 149.0
    R1End: 132.5 (-16.5)
    R2Start: 143.1
    R2End: 135.6 (-7.5, stopped after 12 days, LDW 139.5)
    P3/LR Start: 135.6
    Wk1: 134.0 (-1.6)
    Wk2: 134.9 (+.9)

R/P/M
    R1/P2/HHCG
    Ugh on Day 8 and haven't seen the scale move in three days. Blessings in that it didn't go up. I jumped on tonight because I was feeling lighter and it was down .8 pounds but I won't count it until tomorrow. I was getting very discouraged but this is one time I am not quitting. I figure the stall was due to this has been my weight for the last couple of years. Hoping for purple sticks and lower numbers tomorrow.

R1P1= 167.5

Calorie Counter

R/P/M
    R3-P2 (Sublingual RX)
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja View Post
    oh, might be a little late, but if anyone is craving some sweets for halloween, i cut up my apple into little pieces and then tossed them in dark chocolate pure cocoa powder. the fructose from the apple gives the chocolate a bit of sweetness, and you get your chocolate aaaaand there are a lot of pieces! mmm! if you want, you can some stevia in there, too, but from my R1P3, i found out that my sugar preferences have changed to where I can eat and LIKE 90% dark chocolate!! yay for not being a slave to sugar!
    I have never been a fan of overly sweet things, and I have always loved dark chocolate, but the other day at brunch with my family, they were drinking this Mexican spiced hot cocoa and saying how it was a 'little' sweet. I dipped my finger in it and put it to my tongue and I immediately noticed how my taste buds have changed just in the past 3 weeks on this diet because it was sickeningly sweet to me.

A couple of times last week, I dipped my strawberries in about 1/8 tsp. of unsweetened cocoa mixed with a packet of powdered Stevia. It was like eating chocolate covered strawberries!
    R1 Start 10/7/11 - Weight 182.4, Lost 20.5, LDW 161.9 (Avg loss = .54/day)
    R2 Start 1/1/12 - Weight 161.9, Lost 11.3, LDW 150.6 (Avg loss - .5/day)
    3 week trip to Spain in May (gained 10 pounds!)

R3 Start 6/11/12 - Weight 161
    Week 1: -9.1 (151.9)
    Week 2: -1.6 (150.3)

W3D15: -0.6
    W3D16: -0.2
    W3D17: -0.5
    W3D18: +0.2
    W3D19: +0.5
    W3D20: -0.0

FINAL GOAL: 125-130
    HEIGHT: 5'4" AGE: 51, F

http://marilynvalencia.wordpress.com

Megan: you have done amazingly here and I agree with the others that since you haven't been dieting repeatedly your metabolism should be fine; I actually am quite a fan of WW lost 100 pounds and kept it off for 5 years and only over the last few years have crept back up and unable to get my body to respond to WW as it used to. You will do amazing I am sure and take these pounds as a bonus; WW should feel like a vacation now

Moman: you have my complete sympathies; cinnabun....I think I agree with the noseplugs. Just thinking of it makes my mouth water and I've not had alot of cravings. Good luck and hope it goes relatively painlessly. Keep looking at your steady losses. Trust me stalls are ok but not fun.
    For some reason I have taken to a quote I keep reading here.
    "Dieting is hard; being fat is hard..Pick your hard"

Sugarfoot; hang in there hopefully some of that weight is water and will drop back off. You're still here and if we weren't doing this those pounds would have come on without even noticing. Hope things settle back down over the next few days.

Love the talk about willpower and using this not only for a diet. Since I've been having as many stall days as losing days I've really been using this to look at how I feel about food (hcg making me less hungry with no real cravings helping with a little distance). I've been startled at how many triggers for food are in the world; and I live alone and don't have the temptations alot of you do. Also learning how good food tastes; love my apple flavors and spices on my chicken. Simple things but I focus on those and the fact that I'm finally experiencing loose clothing again; yeah...

I've had to change my weight loss expectations but have been lucky to feel good most of the time; a little rockier since I mixed up a new vial but hoping to make it to the 33 day mark coming off in time for a vacation. Quite a journey. Halloween is over.. a few weeks without a major holiday temptation time (ok other than avoiding the candy people bring to work to get it out of the house)

R1/P2 post load 227.4
    R/1/P2 End Weight 208.8
    R2/P2 197.0 LIW weight

R/P/M
    R1/ P2/ Drop
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystlrayne View Post
    It's true that you can't set your calories at 500 but I still am able to track how many I have eaten. I have mine set at 1000. I just don't pay attention to that part.

Also, I have started a new SparkTeam. Come join please! I think that it would be great way to keep us all inspired. I love this forum but I love the tools at SparksPeople! I'm addicted to both!
    Join here:
    http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/g....asp?gid=53748

Oh No what happened to the group you set up?

Hi all,

Not much time to post today. FINALLY have our power back after losing it for 2 1/2 days. Seriously...and ice/snow storm in October?!?! Crazy! They've cancelled school for the last 2 days and even postponed trick-or-treating until this coming weekend so I get to look at all that candy for yet another week!

I stayed pretty much on track considering my options were what hadn't spoiled in the fridge, cans of tuna or McDonalds (nope, I did not have any McDs!! Although my husband and kids did, multiple times...uggghhh).

Week 2 showed lower losses but right on track with my R1 and R2 losses so I hope to pull off a good round and make it into ONEderland...if I can make it past my dreaded 'setpoint' in 5-6 lbs. If I can break through that, I'll be at my lowest weight since 1999!!

Today also marks 1/2 way through this round. I'm contemplating taking a PI for Thanksgiving after doing 30 days and then doing 2 additional weeks from Dec 2-16. I don't plan to do my R4 until February so that gives my body plenty of time to rest. I firmly believe that only taking 6 weeks between R1 and R2 is what caused me to fail in R2. It was just too mentally draining, I didn't give myself enough time to get mentally back in the game. The 9 weeks I took between R2 and R3 have put me in a MUCH better place.

So much for 'not much time'! I really had better run. I'm a day behind at work and need all the time I can to catch up. I'm so excited to be taking a shower in my own, warm home today!!1
    Cindy

"The only disability in life is a bad attitude. -- Scott Hamilton

2014: Another round with a scheduled PI. I WILL break through my setpoint this time!!

R/P/M
    R3/P1
    Good Morning everyone,

I need to go back and read the post from yesterday, but I just wanted to jump in and check in. Yesterday was my first day without drops and it went really well. I had no hunger and didn't crave anything, although I have been dreaming about all the foods I want to eat when I start p3 tomorrow. I made a mistake last night when making chili and put in a can of diced zesty chili tomatoes that had "high fructose corn syrup" yikes. I didn't read the can when I purchased it, and didn't even think it would have that in it. After my chili was already cooking I read the back of the label and freaked out, after I ate (and it was oh so good), I told myself I would just drink tons of water and hope for the best. I also made cocoa crack for the first time (I am so ready for p3). I am not even a big fan of chocolate, but I would have to tell you, I thought I was in heaven with the few bites I took. I was happy to have some type of Halloween Treat. Well long story short, without the drops and with my little “indulges” I am down .2 lbs this morning. I was really shocked and expecting to be up. I am really going to play it safe today so I don’t mess up. Hope I can get through today with as little hunger as yesterday. P3 here I come………

Round 1 - Pre-Load 191, LDW 168.6 (-22.4)
    Round 2 - Pre-Load 170, LDW 160 (-10) (short 12 day round)
    Round 3 - Pre-Load 183.6
    Load day 1 - 182.4, Load Day 2 - 183
    VLCD Week 1 (-9.8)
    VLCD Week 2 (-5)
    VLCD 15- 168.2
    VLCD 16 - 167.2
    VLCD 17 - 166.0
    VLCD 18 - 165.6
    VLCD 19 - 165.6
    VLCD 19-
    VLCD 20-
    VLCD 21-

Hey you guys! MIL left cookies out on a plate for us this morning.(She stays the night because can't drive home in the dark) Hubby said to just throw them out.
    Last night my daughter was sorting her candy and MIL kept asking me if I craved food at all and if the diet was challenging. I honestly don't think she did it consciously, but GEEEEEZZZ... make it hard why don't you? I caved later and had 3 treats, then 3 more this morning. Just wondering if MIL could possibly have known what she was up to on some level. And... why did I give in??? When do we find serenity??????

Round 1 6/26/2011 205.0# Wk 1-8: (-8.6#)(-3.4#)(+1.6# Vac)(-6.6#)(-3.4#)(+3# PI)(-5.4#)(-1.8#) LDW = 180.4# stable 184.6#

Round 2 10/8/2011 start 185.6# (+6.2 # loading - 191.8#)
    Week 1 (-9.2#) 182.6, Week 2 (-2.6#) 180.0, Week 3 (-4.8#) 175.2, Week 4 (-1.6#) 173.6
    11/7 - 11/30 planned interuption - big gains - yikes
    Week 5

R/P/M
    R3-P2 (Sublingual RX)
    Quote Originally Posted by desire911 View Post
    Well long story short, without the drops and with my little “indulges” I am down .2 lbs this morning. I was really shocked and expecting to be up. I am really going to play it safe today so I don’t mess up. Hope I can get through today with as little hunger as yesterday. P3 here I come………
    Thanks for the update, it really helps all of us approaching where you're at to hear good news like this!

Quote Originally Posted by doggielove View Post
    Hey you guys! MIL left cookies out on a plate for us this morning.(She stays the night because can't drive home in the dark) Hubby said to just throw them out. Last night my daughter was sorting her candy and MIL kept asking me if I craved food at all and if the diet was challenging. I honestly don't think she did it consciously, but GEEEEEZZZ... make it hard why don't you? I caved later and had 3 treats, then 3 more this morning. Just wondering if MIL could possibly have known what she was up to on some level. And... why did I give in??? When do we find serenity??????
    I'm really feeling you on this one! It's all too familiar to me! My immediate family is VERY supportive, but friends are a little funny, they were more comfortable with me being the chubby girl. It's amazing how many more women have liked me and want to be my friend since I have gained weight. Even the few I tell that I am on a diet, they say, "oh you don't need to lose weight..." Fortunately for me, I have a stubborn streak so I just keep telling myself "I'll show them, I'm not the weak sista they want me to be!", which helps me stick to my diet.

Quote Originally Posted by MySmoochy View Post
    If I can break through that, I'll be at my lowest weight since 1999!!
    Sounds like someone's gonna party like its 1999!!
    R1 Start 10/7/11 - Weight 182.4, Lost 20.5, LDW 161.9 (Avg loss = .54/day)
    R2 Start 1/1/12 - Weight 161.9, Lost 11.3, LDW 150.6 (Avg loss - .5/day)
    3 week trip to Spain in May (gained 10 pounds!)

R3 Start 6/11/12 - Weight 161
    Week 1: -9.1 (151.9)
    Week 2: -1.6 (150.3)

W3D15: -0.6
    W3D16: -0.2
    W3D17: -0.5
    W3D18: +0.2
    W3D19: +0.5
    W3D20: -0.0

FINAL GOAL: 125-130
    HEIGHT: 5'4" AGE: 51, F

http://marilynvalencia.wordpress.com

R/P/M
    R2P3/LR/LS Protocol (per Dr. Kruse)...for life?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Isabella View Post
    I'm really feeling you on this one! It's all too familiar to me! My immediate family is VERY supportive, but friends are a little funny, they were more comfortable with me being the chubby girl. It's amazing how many more women have liked me and want to be my friend since I have gained weight. Even the few I tell that I am on a diet, they say, "oh you don't need to lose weight..." Fortunately for me, I have a stubborn streak so I just keep telling myself "I'll show them, I'm not the weak sista they want me to be!", which helps me stick to my diet.
    Psych studies show that a lot of people who have issues with their own weight do things to make those around them fatter, just so they're the "skinny one" of the group....it's the whole "easier to bring others down to get me up, than it is to work my way up" thing. so...just think, the next time someone offers you cookies or whatnot, they're actually jealous of you keep up the good work! it's hard, but it's totally worth it!!
    R1Start: 149.0
    R1End: 132.5 (-16.5)
    R2Start: 143.1
    R2End: 135.6 (-7.5, stopped after 12 days, LDW 139.5)
    P3/LR Start: 135.6
    Wk1: 134.0 (-1.6)
    Wk2: 134.9 (+.9)