Popular Pages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie

R/P/M
    Round 1 / Phase 2 / HCG homeopathic drops

Hi,

I'm a Newbie and doing a vegan version of the diet. I am on day 14 of Phase 2, and I've lost 17.6 lbs. so far. I am incredibly excited about this and can't wait to lose more.

Ronda

Hi and welcome! Congrats on the losses. :-)
    “Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by abbi View Post
    Hi and welcome! Congrats on the losses. :-)
    Thanks! I'm so happy, I lost more weight today!!! This feels so great!

what are you eating?? i need help, i'm a week into p2 and i don't have a clue how to get the right amount of protein without soy or fat!?
    "Obsessed is what the lazy call the determined" -Anonymous
    "We must do the thing we think we cannot do" -Elanor Roosevelt
    "It is never too late to become what you might have become" -George Eliot

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by artschoolgirl View Post
    what are you eating?? i need help, i'm a week into p2 and i don't have a clue how to get the right amount of protein without soy or fat!?
    For breakfast I have fruit, usually 7oz. grapes or some blueberries. For lunch I have one piece of Ezekiel bread and for my vegetable I like zucchini or asparagus. For dinner I have 1/4 cup quinoa and another vegetable like zucchini or cucumber. It has been working wonderful and I am on day 16. For example, here was today's menu:

84oz. water throughout the day.
    Meal 1: 7oz. Grapes (140) calories.
    Meal 2: Ezekiel bread (80) calories, 11oz. Zucchini (55) calories
    Meal 3: ¼ cup quinoa (170) calories, 11oz. Zucchini (55) calories
    Total = 500 calories

R/P/M
    R4 p2 hhcg
    You can do protein shakes, eggs, cottage cheese, fat free fage, Quorn products, Morning star products, white fish, shrimp, crab....If you don't do dairy or fish there is still alot of options. Read on some of these vegetarian threads for some really good ideas. I drink a protein shake most days for lunch with my fruit and so far I have lost 13 lbs in 17 days, not bad.

R/P/M
    R4 p2 hhcg
    Oh you said no Soy....Quorn products are made from eggs and something else, no soy. Its harder to find but worth it. I found at a health food store, maybe Whole foods has it?

R/P/M
    I'm doing a completely vegan version so I just use Ezekiel bread and Quinoa for protein sources. Excellent results! I've lost 19 lbs. so far on Phase 2! I'm so proud.
    Last edited by italianrondacat; August 18th, 2011 at 11:49 AM. Reason: mis-spelling

R/P/M
    R4 p2 hhcg
    Quote Originally Posted by italianrondacat View Post
    I'm doing a completely vegan version so I just use Ezekiel bread and Quinoa for protein sources. Excellent results! I've lost 19 lbs. so far on Phase 2! I'm so proud.
    19 lbs in how many days??? That is so awesome. Do you have any good Quinoa recipes? Are you staying close to 500 cals?

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee J A View Post
    19 lbs in how many days??? That is so awesome. Do you have any good Quinoa recipes? Are you staying close to 500 cals?
    I'm always at exactly 500 calories or just under. I eat the Quinoa plain. I eat everything plain. I think it's part of my success. I have lost 19 lbs. so far in 16 days on Phase 2.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast