Popular Pages

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Accountability Group!

R/P/M
    R1P4 - Homeopathic Drops
    I don't know what to tell ya Crazymama, just jumping back into VLCD helped me a lot. Did you eat fruit servings? Try just eating your protein over a salad of lettuce and add some vinegar, that might help, I've heard a lot of good things about vinegar, and when I added it I lost way more. Drink extra water and try that, maybe it'll help! You might just be seeing the big gain today because I've heard alcohol cheats tend to take a few days to catch up with you. Maybe tomorrow you'll be down more than you think! Do STRICT protocol, and hopefully that will help!

My last day of the HCG is Tuesday, and then the 2 VLC days. I start P3 on Friday (I'm on drops so I only have 2 days for it to leave my system). I'm not going to make it to goal, but I figure its okay, I've still lost more on HCG in this amount of time than I would have on WW. Almost 11 pounds in 23 days isn't bad at all on any diet other than HCG, lol. I'm just gonna work hard to maintain it, and maybe after P4 I can lose some more! I would like to eventually get down to about 120, but I can be more patient with that. Maybe I'll do a final short round this fall. We'll see.

Good luck Crazymama, we've still done great!

R1P2
    Start: 140.8 (without load) Total: -11.2!
    LIW: 129.6

VLC1 - 129.6
    VLC2 - 129.4

P3!!

P3Week1 - 130.8 (+1.2)
    P3Week2 - 129.4 (-0.2)
    P3Week3 - 129.8 (+0.2)
    P3Week4 - 129.0 (-0.6)

P4 & working on losing those last 15 pounds!

R/P/M
    R1P4 - Homeopathic Drops
    Well, I decided that yesterday was my last day taking my drops, so P3 starts Thursday! My LIW is 129.6, only 4.6lb more than my original goal, so I didn't do too shabby! Can't wait to have BREAKFAST on Thursday, lol!

We'll have to see how the summer goes, but I'm thinking I might do a final short round this fall to lose my last 10lbs. That would put me at 120, and a BMI of 21.9, which is where I think I'd look best. But we'll see. In the meantime...time to start focusing on making it a good P3 and stabilizing!

R1P2

VLC1 - 129.6
    VLC2 - 129.4

P3!!

P3Week1 - 130.8 (+1.2)
    P3Week2 - 129.4 (-0.2)
    P3Week3 - 129.8 (+0.2)
    P3Week4 - 129.0 (-0.6)

Well done, cmmoo! I'm glad you got yourself into the 120's and so close to your goal. I know you are sooooo looking forward to P3. So am I!

I don't know if today will be my last day or tomorrrow-depends on how I feel when I wake up in the morning. But I lost that 2 pounds plus 1 more-finally got into the 146's. I'm 1.6 pounds away from my goal weight for this round. I don't anticipate being able to completely stabilize before cycling back but I'm not too worried about it right now. I'm taking it one day at a time. I hope to start another short round the week of Memorial Day, loading for 1 day and then doing about 10 more days of P2. Sshhhhhh...I know that's off protocol but I'm doing it anyway! Then I will do 3 full weeks of strict P3 and move to P4 after that.

We'll have to keep checking in throughout this process! It really has helped me stay on track, even though I had setbacks. Hey-al tleast we didn't quit!!! And we're a helluva lot closer to our dream weights now than we were this time 3 weeks ago! Yeah for us!!!
    Start date: 4/17
    Start weight: 159.6
    Current weight: 146.2.

R/P/M
    R1P4 - Homeopathic Drops
    Yay 146!! Great job, Crazymama! I'm glad you got off that cheat weight so fast! You did an awesome job! I wouldn't sweat the "off-protocol" cycling, I've seen a ton of people be successful with it. I'm sure it will work out well.

I'm super excited and nervous about P3! I've decided that I'm going to start back up running during P3. I've done my research, and even though Grammy (whom I normally see as the authority for most things HCG, LOL) advises against it, I've seen a lot of senior members that recommend it for people who want to continue even after P3. Lots of people have had success with it, so I'm jumping back in! I really missed running during P2, its a big stress reliever for me and always makes me feel good, so I can't wait to get back to it! I'm going to limit myself to a half hour max just to keep things reasonable for myself, then I'll pick things up in P4!

I think I'm most nervous about stabilizing, I've read so many horror stories about correction days every other day, and I'd hate that! Hopefully I'll be an easy stabilizer...crossing my fingers. My TOM is also trying to break through (I took my BC pills a few hours late twice last week...always throws off my system) so I'm hoping that won't make it hard for me to tell whether I'm actually above LIW or not.

I'll definitely keep checking in! Its been really helpful to have support We've done an awesome job, we're gonna make it to those goal weights for sure!

R1P2

VLC1 - 129.6
    VLC2 - 129.4

P3!!

P3Week1 - 130.8 (+1.2)
    P3Week2 - 129.4 (-0.2)
    P3Week3 - 129.8 (+0.2)
    P3Week4 - 129.0 (-0.6)

If you were a runner before P2 you can even run during P2 if you have the energy. I surely would start back in P3! I headed back to the gym on Monday and will keep exercising throughout P3 as well. I'm hoping it will help keep my weight stable when my diet isn't.

Don't be nervous about P3. It's a lot easier than P2, that's for sure. I'm really used to a low carb menu, as that's always my preferred method of maintaining a weight loss and my hubby eats that way too. There are somy yummy recipes on this board as well as a billion others online so the variety is endless. Again, what always trips me up is alcohol-- and the munchies that come with it! I've looked at every bag of Doritos I've ever come across and they all have freakin' carbs in them! Damn those chips!

So I've decided yesterday was my last day. I think my hcg is losing potency or my body is just tired of this because as I sit here now, I am starving! I can't wait for bacon and eggs!!!

R/P/M
    R1P4 - Homeopathic Drops
    Thats my hope with the exercise too! I definitely miss it in my life too.

I think I'm most nervous about just adding things back in. I want to have carbs again after P3! But, I can definitely handle P3 food, I as of last week ended 7 years of pescatarianism and I've been enjoying all my new meat options LOL.

Yesterday, I really pushed my luck. It was my first VLC without the HCG, and I set out to do it right. I had some barbacoa and tomato over salad at chipotle, 2 apples, and grilled chicken over salad wit lettuce/tomato/onion. That was all fine. Where I went bad was at dinner, where there were beef shish kabobs that looked sooo yummy. I only ate the beef off, but I'm pretty sure they were cooked in some sort of terriyaki sauce (which I tried to wipe mostly off, LOL), I only had about 8 little squares, but it adds up. My real naughty thing was eating an Atkins Endulge bar that I had lying around...it was dark chocolate over coconut. 19 carbs and 8 sugar alcohols...not a good choice, but better than a real candy bar, LOL. This morning, I was dreading the worst. Its TOM, so my guts are pretty sluggish, and I thought, all that food is still in me, I'm gonna have gained 5 pounds! But alas, I was a lucky girl, and I was actually down .2. Crisis averted! So today, I'll be VERY good. Its my last VLC, I can be strong!

Oh doritos, how I miss them! I can't wait for a doritos locos taco...after P4 I suppose haha. I'm excited for bacon and eggs too! Thats my first P3 meal tomorrow

Good luck with your VLC days!! P3 is right around the corner!

R1P2

VLC1 - 129.6
    VLC2 - 129.4

P3!!

P3Week1 - 130.8 (+1.2)
    P3Week2 - 129.4 (-0.2)
    P3Week3 - 129.8 (+0.2)
    P3Week4 - 129.0 (-0.6)

R/P/M
    R1P4 - Homeopathic Drops
    Alright, so I gained .8 my first day P3! Kinda scary, but I was told not to worry about it...I'm trying. I "added" eggs yesterday since I was told I'd need to make sure they didn't change anything in P3, and since apparently its pretty normal to have a little gain my first day, I'm assuming they didn't hurt me. I'm maybe being a little reckless, but I just tried a little 100cal pack of plain almonds, hopefully it won't cause too much trouble! I have a party tonight at an all you can eat seafood buffet, so I'm gonna be downing those snow crab legs, LOL! There's going to be a lot of drinking, so I'm planning on just having vodka and club soda with lemon, no carbs or sugar in that! I'm so nervous about this P3 stuff still. I'm hoping I won't see another gain tomorrow.

Hope your VLC days are going well Crazymama!

R1P2

VLC1 - 129.6
    VLC2 - 129.4

P3!!

P3Week1 - 130.8 (+1.2)
    P3Week2 - 129.4 (-0.2)
    P3Week3 - 129.8 (+0.2)
    P3Week4 - 129.0 (-0.6)

I wouldn't worry about .8 gains. Just make sure you are still drinking lots of water to help flush everything out. Remember, we are probably eating a lot more salt than on P2 so you need to drink a lot of water to help counter that.

Well, I started P3 too and so far, so good. I'm out of town right now for a wedding and didn't bring a scale so I won't weigh again until Monday morning. I haven't cheated with food and I have been drinking wine instead of beer. Oh and I wore a size 4 pair of pants last night. They were a little tight but I rocked 'em!!!

Fingers crossed the scale doesn't say "Steak Day" on Monday!

R/P/M
    R1P4 - Homeopathic Drops
    Gahh first Steak Day today! I'm 2lbs over LIW exactly. Oh well, I had that party last night and while I did eat P3 foods...there was DEFINITELY opportunity for hidden sugars there and we didn't eat until after 9pm. But, I got a 1lb steak and a big apple, so I'll have that for dinner tonight. I think the drinking ended up being okay, I had a couple vodka and club soda's with lemon, very yummy! I just ate a ton of risky food yesterday, so I'm actually pretty relieved I'm only 2lbs over LOL. But, being a little hung over has probably been helpful for the steak day, I woke up late and haven't really been hungry, so I think it'll be pretty manageable.

Eek scary not weighing until Monday! I brought my scale with me to our hotel last night, LOL my boyfriend thought I was crazy, but I'm glad I did, I needed to know if I could eat lunch or not. But I'm sure you'll be fine, and if not, steak days seem not so bad...I'll decide for sure tomorrow morning lol. Yay size fours!! I'm not quite there yet, but I got some shorts that are 6's! Bet you're looking good, way to go!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

R1P2

VLC1 - 129.6
    VLC2 - 129.4

P3!!

P3Week1 - 130.8 (+1.2)
    P3Week2 - 129.4 (-0.2)
    P3Week3 - 129.8 (+0.2)
    P3Week4 - 129.0 (-0.6)

R/P/M
    R1P4 - Homeopathic Drops
    Steak Day worked! I'm back to 130.2, just 0.6 over my LIW, so I'm feeling much better. I had to eat a steak slightly less done than I like..but I forced it down, LOL. I'm going to eat much cleaner today. I had a big omelet for breakfast this morning at Bob Evans, it did have cheese, but we'll see how that goes. I know they cook in Soy Bean oil...but it get so hot that I think most gets burned off. I've been eating things chicken cooked in Soybean Oil all of P2, so I think I'll be okay. I tried a bite of the blueberry bread sample they brought around though...naughty, but it was only a bite right? Crossing my fingers. The omelet was delish though! 645 cal, 50g fat, 35g protein and 2-5g carb. So, I'm aiming for about 1200 cal today, I'll try to get that in with mostly protein. I can get that in with about 5 grilled chicken breasts. I think i'll have 3 at lunch and 2 at dinner, probably just over some lettuce with tomato and onion, I don't want to risk much more carbs today.

Hope your vacation is going well! Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow!

R1P2

VLC1 - 129.6
    VLC2 - 129.4

P3!!

P3Week1 - 130.8 (+1.2)
    P3Week2 - 129.4 (-0.2)
    P3Week3 - 129.8 (+0.2)
    P3Week4 - 129.0 (-0.6)