Popular Pages

Page 3 of 178 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Loading Aug. 30 & 31??

so mom - with 1/2" needle and doing IM in the thigh you think I am ok?

R/P/M
    R2/P2/150iu SubQ
    Quote Originally Posted by fitfanatic View Post
    so mom - with 1/2" needle and doing IM in the thigh you think I am ok?
    What dose are you doing? I think as long as you know its going into the muscle and not just fat, you will be ok, but your hunger will probably be the answer. You usually need less of a dose if you are doing IM v. SubQ so if you start at the 125 - 150 range and you are feeling really hungry, that would probably be a good sign that you are not getting it in the muscle and you need to up the dose. I am by far no expert, but that is my understanding from everything that I have read.

R/P/M
    R4/P2/Subq inject.
    fitfanatic--I really don't know. I just know it works subq in tummy fat. Grammy and Robbi figured out my dosing for me. I was taking too much and was hungry. I was taking 200iu, I am now taking 175iu and I am not hungry except when it's time to eat my meal or snack. Sooooo much better!!

R/P/M
    R4/P2/Subq inject.
    Has anyone taken Smooth Move tea and if so, does it work?? I think I need some! Could be why I only lost .4 this morning. I'd like any input!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/SubQ
    Hey just moved over from the old forums...weird...I started load on Aug28, so I'm right in there! Just wanted to get into this group of people on/around the same course as me.

@Mom:Grammy and Robbi did my dose for me too! They're great! @Fit: I'm doing 150iu subq (in the fat) with a 1/2 in needle. I was told if you inject IM you need a longer needle.

I'm down 9.8# for my first week - I guess it's ok. I wanted more, but...I'm going to just follow protocol and whatever happens, happens. :->

I haven't had that tea, but I'm thinking about it. It has senna in it and that can be kind of harsh for some so I'm really trying to drink more water instead and only going that route as a last resort.

I only lost .4 this am too, but I know it was the beef I ate for dinner. Too much sodium I think. Again, just more water to flush out!

Hi All,
    Well I made the move. I posted on the old site too. I am going to have to figure out how to add pictures and the neat trackers I have seen. I didn't loose any this morning but I didn't gain. My hubby didn't either. My daughter lost another pound. Well tomorrow is another day to weigh so we will see what happens. Hope everyone has a good Sunday.

mom - I have used the Smooth Move tea for years so I am SO glad it is allowed on this diet! I don't think I could live without it to be honest! If you are having issues I would definitely try that before any thing else! It comes in regular or chocolate - I have had both - just something about chocolate tea that I can't get excited about! I don't put any sweetener in mine but you could. I drink a cup every night before I go to bed and sometimes in the morning too...I drank some last night and this afternoon felt like I needed to get all this junk out of my system (I am on day 2 and feel like crap - no pun intended!) - so I already had a cup after lunch this afternoon.

My Safeway carries it - but also Vitamin Cottage and Whole Foods if you have any of those.

Good luck!

Bighorn - I will have to see what my dose is - I just know I fill the syringe to .5 or 1/2....

R/P/M
    R3 P2 hCG SUB Q
    Just found this thread over here. Hope it gets easier. I posted my good news on old forum but I am so excited today, I'm posting it here also.

WoooHooo!! VLCD5 down 3.6 this morning for a total of 7.8 post load. :-)) Headed for onethirtiesunderland then onetwentiesunderland and VICTORY!!! I love this diet!! That is an average of 1.96 # a day. I know that can't last but I sure am doing a happy dance today!! Never did this in R1 and I feel soooo good. I worked 9 hours a day the last 2 days, on my feet all day. Could never have done that on R1, too weak & shaky.

AWESOME knit! I have read that later rounds have even more success than the first round...must be true! That is so odd to me...but it is great! Where did you start and how far to go?

I wish all the people here would add their starting weight to their signatures like on other weight loss sites...it is just so motivating for everyone to see the numbers moving in the right direction and to know how long (or short!) it took to get there!

Page 3 of 178 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast