Popular Pages

Page 186 of 512 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236286 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 5116

Thread: Anyone Loading on October 16th and 17th

R/P/M
    r1/p4/drops
    UP .2, so this week is a bit of a bummer weight-wise, but I'll push through! It looks like I will have to go the full 40 days to get near my goal and the losses better kick in!

Jade, I put on at least 5 lbs. during the holidays too. That is typical of Americans, but at least WE are doing something about it and not letting it stick around. I personally feel like I gained so much because I hadn't been stable long enough so my weight was definitely not set.

36 yrs old, 5'8"
    R1 27 days, 11 lbs. lost
    R2 40 days, 14 lbs. lost
    gained r2 weight back
    r3 starting over!

R/P/M
    R4, p4, hhcg, sublingual
    Morning! I'm down .6 this morning! Yay! Hopefully this means I'm back to being a loser. I ended up eating some cottage cheese to get all my calories yesterday...didn't want to go into starvation.

Peggy: Yay! Glad to see that you're a loser too!

Diny: We'll just keep plugging away and we will reach our goals! I'm thinking that if I don't reach my goal, I'll give myself a few months off to let my skin catch up! It's not bad, but I don't want to let it get bad!

Laura: Bummer. Tomorrow should be another loss, right? I'm finding this round more difficult too. Probably because I stalled for so long.

Jade: I have a whole thwack of clothes that should fit within the next 10 pounds...I can hardly wait!

Handtalker: Bummer. I so feel your frustration! I was hoping to be at a lower weight by this point..stupid stall...

Alright, so I'm home again. Hopefully this is a good thing!
    Have a good day!
    Round 1: 198 to 176
    Round 2: 176 to 165
    Round 3: 168 to 154
    Round 4: 155 to
    VLCD day 22: 142.4

R/P/M
    R1 P2 pellets
    Hi All,
    I had a .4 loss today so things have slowed down!! LOL BUt as long as its a Minus I will take it!!!! 1/20/11 (4th vlcd)

Sorry to hear that alot of you seem to be having problems!!! Hope it all turns around for you all soon!! Hang in there and take it ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!!!

Had an issue today with some hunger~frowns~ will have to pay attention to it and maybe adjust my dosage. Cant wait till my pellets get here!!!

I was hungry for steak!!!! I refused to eat any last round in fear of needing to do steak days!!! LOL.. No steak days in P3 for me so had some steak tonight!!!

Hope we all have a Fantastic "losing" day!!!!
    Karen
    Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Round1 vlcd5 -..2lb
    Rd1 vlcd 5 - .6
    vlcd6 - .4
    vlcd 8 down -1.6
    vlcd 11 down - .8

R/P/M
    R4 - Clean up....
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jade999a View Post
    Hello virtual friends!
    I'm down 2.0 lbs today! yay.
    I didn't have much of an appetite yesterday and certainly no energy to cook so I ate three apples spread throughout the day...and four bites of my son's mashed potatoes (not heaping spoonfuls or anything). And then when I realized the calorie count at the end of the day was too much under 500 cals, I figured I should allow myself two little squares of my favorite organic dark chocolate with mint chocolate bar (Endangered Species ~ really hits the spot to just allow a square to melt on your tongue slowly).
    I drank about 5 cups of tea throughout the day...echinacea and cold care pm. No water aside from that.
    So, I'm relieved and happy to see the loss today. Oh, I also took 1 Emergen-C packet and 1 serving of my liquid vitamins (each of these have 25 calories in them). Health trumps diet. Or something like that.
    Ohhh, and I had two BMs yesterday (on my own) ... so yay! I do plan to eat normal today...my hubby cooked up some chicken breast last night so I can have my chicken salad for lunch as usual.

This round definitely feels like it is going to take FOREVER to get through. I'm only on my 5th day and man...I'm counting down the days until I am done. Last round I was fine...I was excited, had lots of willpower (for the most part), and was encouraged. This round I am dreading it. Maybe I wasn't mentally prepared to start when I did. I will just have to push through. I'd like to be in the mid-150s when all is said and done this round. I'm already planning my third round to start in the summer so I can get to the 130s and be done (if possible). Although I think I could settle around 140-145 and be content (for a period of time).

Looking forward to my clothes fitting differently next week. Wishing I hadn't gorged myself from Christmas to mid-January to put on five pounds that I just had to take off. *sigh* When will I learn?
    I'm the same way about this round. Not so much into it, just forcing myself to do it.

Lost 1 pound today. Not as good as the 4 pounds I lost the previous 2 days, but I'll take it. Just have 1 pound to get rid of preload weight, and 1 pound to LIW. I cannot WAIT to lose new weight. Trying to decide if I want to do 23 or 43 days....we shall see.
    ~Meridith~

1/1/10 - 197 pounds
    Lowest 146.2
    R4 - Start 9/10/11

OK, OK, I made an update thread--http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...-thread-29977/

R/P/M
    R4 - Clean up....
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by re_cycled_teen View Post
    Hi All,
    I had a .4 loss today so things have slowed down!! LOL BUt as long as its a Minus I will take it!!!! 1/20/11 (4th vlcd)

Sorry to hear that alot of you seem to be having problems!!! Hope it all turns around for you all soon!! Hang in there and take it ONE DAY AT A TIME!!!!!

Had an issue today with some hunger~frowns~ will have to pay attention to it and maybe adjust my dosage. Cant wait till my pellets get here!!!

I was hungry for steak!!!! I refused to eat any last round in fear of needing to do steak days!!! LOL.. No steak days in P3 for me so had some steak tonight!!!

Hope we all have a Fantastic "losing" day!!!!
    Karen
    Your shark is whooping your fish's butt!
    ~Meridith~

1/1/10 - 197 pounds
    Lowest 146.2
    R4 - Start 9/10/11

OK, OK, I made an update thread--http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...-thread-29977/

R/P/M
    R4, p4, hhcg, sublingual
    Merimatt: I think we may all be experiencing the winter/January blahs. I dug out my "happy light" today, even though I haven't been feeling SAD, more like ADD! Now that I've upped my dose, I'm not battling hunger which really helps. Though I really felt like sinking my teeth into the cheese buns the fam had with their chili tonight!

RT: I noticed your shark too! Way to go!
    Round 1: 198 to 176
    Round 2: 176 to 165
    Round 3: 168 to 154
    Round 4: 155 to
    VLCD day 22: 142.4

R/P/M
    P2
    Down .6 today. I have been down .6 each day for the last 3 days. It's not bad, but my losses are low for it being the first part of P2. I hope this doesn't mean that my losses will be less this round. I was going to try for 40 days this round, but am already really missing P3 food. I have only done short rounds because I can't stick it out for a long round. I'm doing fine, but I can feel myself counting the days already. And, it's only VLCD10!

Don't tell God how big the storm is...tell the storm how big your God is!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/homeo drops
    Woohoo down another 1.2 lbs today. At 171.6....getting closer to my LDW in round 1 (169.8). Hoping to hit it this weekend (Sunday perhaps?). Hoping. Hoping. Then I can get into some new fat losses too!!
    Still trying to kick this nasty cold. Thankfully it doesn't appear that the Emergen-C or Nyquil are messing too badly with my losses. I only take them once a day. I'm not eating Melba this round...so far, at least. Whereas last round I ate them everyday and more than I was supposed to (like 4-6 pieces I was up to towards the end). I do like them for the texture difference...after eating the same ol' stuff all the time, a little salty/crunchy helps A LOT.

Have a great weekend girls! I'll be skipping my girls' night tonight since I'm still sick...so won't be dealing with too much temptation today...but still holding out for the other girls' night tomorrow. :/ Kinda hoping I'm still sick tomorrow so I don't have to worry about that temptation. Isn't that terrible!?!?
    Load day 1: 177.4 (pre-load)
    Week 1 loss: -6.2 lbs
    VLCD 10: 171.0 (-0.2)

R/P/M
    r1/p4/drops
    UP another .4, what the heck!?? This is getting a tad frustrating, which makes me want to eat off protocol. I keep reminding myself that will definitely not help the scale move the right way.

36 yrs old, 5'8"
    R1 27 days, 11 lbs. lost
    R2 40 days, 14 lbs. lost
    gained r2 weight back
    r3 starting over!

Quote Originally Posted by handtalker View Post
    UP another .4, what the heck!?? This is getting a tad frustrating, which makes me want to eat off protocol. I keep reminding myself that will definitely not help the scale move the right way.
    I know the feeling. I went 129.0, 129.6, 129.8 but hung in there and did a protein day yesterday and today I'm 128.4.

Since I havent gone to the bathroom in 5 days, tonight I'm going to do one of the herbal laxitives that works so well for me. Who knows, maybe that's all I need to make goal.

Hang in there. It's hard when the weight just slowly creeps off. Believe me, I know. But, I figure, I'm so close it would be crazy to throw in the towel now.
    R0 Starting Weight 158
    R1 LDW 133.6 - Lost 24.4
    R2 LDW 127.0 - Lost 10.8
    After 3 Weeks P3: 127.4
    After 3 weeks P4: 127.8
    Maintaining 2-3# over LDW.