Popular Pages

Page 53 of 521 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Loading on October 16th and 17th

R/P/M
    R1/P2/homeo drops
    Didn't move today...still 185.0 (after a 1.4 lb loss yesterday, I feel like this is okay and I actually expected it). So 8 pounds lost since start weight, 9.4 lbs if you include post-load gain. Cheated last night (again) and had 1 small Hershey's bliss dark chocolate piece. Yes, it was heaven and just what i needed. But maybe I shouldn't have had it at 10:00 pm. / Haha!

I agree with a previous poster who is encouraging us and saying that we have to realize that the AVERAGE loss (over all of the people who have done this protocol) is .5 lbs a day. That's an average...throughout the protocol, not just the first week or two. If you lose more after your cycle ends, then great! You lost more than average! But you can fairly expect to lose .5 a day when averaged out. So don't get disheartened just yet!! Also if you are stalling and you are skipping some of the protocol foods, EAT ALL OF YOUR FRUITS! LOL (and veggies, and proteins!) In my case, I stalled for two days because I wasn't eating my fruits at all (thinking hey cool, I will lose faster since I ate less calories). Nope, not the case for some people.

Halloween weekend is upon us...get mentally prepared!!! Good luck everyone!
    Load day 1: 177.4 (pre-load)
    Week 1 loss: -6.2 lbs
    VLCD 10: 171.0 (-0.2)

R/P/M
    R4 - RX HCG
    TGIF Everyone!!

I'm down .2 this morning. I'm looking forward to the weekend. We have lots of Halloween events planned for the kids. I'm praying I can resist the chocolate candy this weekend...LOL One more week to go to P3. I hope everyone has a great Halloween weekend!

Round 4 starting weight - 178.4
    Goal is 140

LIW - 157.4

I have been gone since I joined you guys due to computer problems and frustrated! I have been on diets my entire life, and struggle with weight, like most on here!
    Honestly I feel like I am starving to death...I AM NOT IN KETOSIS and this makes me feel like the HCG is not working one me, I have NOT cheated one bit, but I have 100 pounds to lose and 1 pound a day would happen if I ate 1000 calories and worked out...I have done it before! I am on this diet because I want to keep it off for good. The last 2 days I left a note on my counter top incase something happened to me, that is how sick I have felt, dizzy, light headed, lathargic, confused etc.
    I literally feel like I am just starving! I am eating all my calories and sticking to the plan to the "t".
    For me, I am not feeling the HCG AT ALL besides my mouth being dry..

pre-load 225
    loaded Oct 19/20
    post-load 226.2
    10/21 - 224.6
    10/22 - 222.6
    10/23 - 218.2
    10/24 - 216.8
    10/25 - 218.2
    10/26 - 217.2
    10/27 - 216.2
    10/28 - 215.8
    10/29 - 214.8

R/P/M
    Round 5 Phase 2 HHCG pellets
    Oh Jayjay, This is a hard diet to stick too. Even harder when the scale doesn't bug much if anything at all! However, don't dispair. THere are SO many people on here who share great experiences with it. My best advice for you is to stick with it! Are you doing a long round? For me I can ONLY do the short ones....then take a break, and hit it again. I LIVE on these boards most days and draw HUGE ammounts of encouragement from others who are in my same struggle! You can do it. Don't stop. Hang in there and push thru. In the end you will be thankful for that! Also, who says you need to loose 100 pounds? Is that perhaps too drastic for you body type? Oh and as to the fatigue/dizzy/lighthead stuff I have just recently starting taking a B-12 sublingual pill. THat seems to be helping a bit. Just FYI

Thanks Boomer...I am not going to quit, just so frustrating...Not eating Melba toast because I cannot find it! Walmart does not have it where I am per someone's suggestion.
    I have baggies of my meat, filet, hallibut and chicken, pre-weighed and cut from my butcher. I change daily from tomatoes, cabbage and spinach.
    Of course the 2 apples too....THATS IT!
    My ketosis strips say zero ketosis, that is why I think I am not burning the proper fat.

R/P/M
    Round 5 Phase 2 HHCG pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
    Thanks Boomer...I am not going to quit, just so frustrating...Not eating Melba toast because I cannot find it! Walmart does not have it where I am per someone's suggestion.
    I have baggies of my meat, filet, hallibut and chicken, pre-weighed and cut from my butcher. I change daily from tomatoes, cabbage and spinach.
    Of course the 2 apples too....THATS IT!
    My ketosis strips say zero ketosis, that is why I think I am not burning the proper fat.
    I don't know anything about the ketosis. I just go thru the diet praying that I'm loosing the right stuff! I only eat the melba occasionally and have actually gone to using a different "Cracker" type thing that has better stats than the melba. Plus, I only eat 1 apple a day although I would LOVE to eat more I'm hoping that eating 1 keeps me loosing better!

R/P/M
    R3/P3/Homeopathic
    I am at work Freeeezinggg my buttt offf!!! Hands feel frozen! Heats at 66. turned it up to 70 better heat up fast! Guess thats good though sign on hcg. But ive been so cold lately. Went to bed with my hood up!
    Alexis

4/19- 141.8

R/P/M
    r1/p4/drops
    Is being cold a symptom of hcg? Because I have been FREEZING!

Dinyone, thank you for your wonderful post! I appreciate the knowledge and support.

I lost .3 today, which is what I gained yesterday. I am still at that 4.7 lb total loss and would like to at least hit 5 lbs!!! I'm going to try and eat my meals earlier in the day. I'm so afraid that I will feel starving at night that I have a hard time eating until later. I know it is psychological and need to get over it.

R/P/M
    R3/P3/Homeopathic
    Yes hcg makes u cold! haha
    Alexis

4/19- 141.8

R/P/M
    R3 / P2 / Pellets
    ~ jayjay ~

What kind of hCG are you using? I had the same problem...no fat burnig/not in ketosis on homepathic hCG. My NP had me take 1T of full fat coconut milk 1 hour before lunch & lite exercise right away & another tablespoon in the afternoon & exercise again. That worked, but I had to do it so often that, after 17 days, she switched me to RX hCG (prescription) & that did the trick. I was no longer stalling or gaining, but losing & stayed in ketosis, albeit low.

Jan
    9/3/11: Began R1P2
    Height: 5'5.5"
    Goal weight: 125-145