Popular Pages

Page 62 of 522 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Loading on October 16th and 17th

Wow Alexis I hadn't seen your loss yesterday! That's AWESOOOOOME!!! ANd then today to top it off, WOOT WOOT! Great job!

Happy to report...NO GAIN today after my mini binge. No loss either, but I'm thrilled there was no gain!! Okay, back on track. Today marks the beginning of the 3rd week. I'm thinking my 2nd round of this diet might be more successful come January. hah
    Load day 1: 177.4 (pre-load)
    Week 1 loss: -6.2 lbs
    VLCD 10: 171.0 (-0.2)

R/P/M
    R3/P3/Homeopathic
    Quote Originally Posted by jade999a View Post
    Wow Alexis I hadn't seen your loss yesterday! That's AWESOOOOOME!!! ANd then today to top it off, WOOT WOOT! Great job!

Happy to report...NO GAIN today after my mini binge. No loss either, but I'm thrilled there was no gain!! Okay, back on track. Today marks the beginning of the 3rd week. I'm thinking my 2nd round of this diet might be more successful come January. hah
    Thank you! Just hoping since im almost done i dont stall anymore :\
    And congrats on no gain!! Thats awesomeee!!! You doing a short round? If so were almost done!!! My last drop will be monday morning, could be tuesday night but id rather make it morning so i can start p3 with a full day! Good luck on the rest of ur vlcd and no more cheating!! aha
    Alexis

4/19- 141.8

R/P/M
    Round 5 Phase 2 HHCG pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by jade999a View Post

Wow...so happy for you! That is the WORST feeling to make poor decisions and then have to go to bed dreading the morning scale! Ugh.... I was "bad" yesterday in that I ate 1/4 of a protein bar and 1 tsp salad dressing. The scale this morning went UP .3 pounds! However, I did have a lot more salt yesterday and my TOM should arrive within the next few days so I most likely am starting my water retention already. I'm going to try to be really good now...only 10 more days and 6 pounds more to loose. Ugh...why oh WHY did I ever get fat in the first place (AGAIN for me...that's the SAD SAD part!!) I bought everything to do a Detox Bath this week...has anyone ever done one and had results? Why does it work too? THanks for any input.

Oh and AAF2306 I'm so happy to see your loosing again! You are so SUPER DUPER close to you goal. How much longer to you have?? You can totally do it!

R/P/M
    R3/P3/Homeopathic
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Wow...so happy for you! That is the WORST feeling to make poor decisions and then have to go to bed dreading the morning scale! Ugh.... I was "bad" yesterday in that I ate 1/4 of a protein bar and 1 tsp salad dressing. The scale this morning went UP .3 pounds! However, I did have a lot more salt yesterday and my TOM should arrive within the next few days so I most likely am starting my water retention already. I'm going to try to be really good now...only 10 more days and 6 pounds more to loose. Ugh...why oh WHY did I ever get fat in the first place (AGAIN for me...that's the SAD SAD part!!) I bought everything to do a Detox Bath this week...has anyone ever done one and had results? Why does it work too? THanks for any input.

Oh and AAF2306 I'm so happy to see your loosing again! You are so SUPER DUPER close to you goal. How much longer to you have?? You can totally do it!
    Thank you! I only have 9 more days on VLCD!! And i normally would make my last drop sunday night, but i think im going to make it monday morning instead, that way wed i can start p3 off with breakfast instead of starting p3 tuesday night. However if i do stall, i think ill make it too, as long as i dont stall anymore! But my whole last week seemed like a stall so hopefully that was it for me! But if for some reason i do stall, i will go a extra day or two if needed!
    My you are also close to goal!! WAHOO! Feels great doesnt it!?
    Alexis

4/19- 141.8

First of all, let me say this,

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!

who in the world, but us, would try to take this on in the middle of the holiday season....a lot of others would say, ah, just screw it until January. But not us, we are taking control of our health in the middle of eating season...

You are all to be commended. You are all in a very small percentage of people who would even attempt this, much less have the success you are.

For real, people who do this are serious about your health and serious about kicking obesity and overweight to the curb. Thank you all for taking this journey...I've so enjoyed your company.

I lost .4, which brings me to 166.4...
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wwln6Cl/]

R/P/M
    R3/P3/Homeopathic
    Quote Originally Posted by skinnygirl View Post
    First of all, let me say this,

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!

who in the world, but us, would try to take this on in the middle of the holiday season....a lot of others would say, ah, just screw it until January. But not us, we are taking control of our health in the middle of eating season...

You are all to be commended. You are all in a very small percentage of people who would even attempt this, much less have the success you are.

For real, people who do this are serious about your health and serious about kicking obesity and overweight to the curb. Thank you all for taking this journey...I've so enjoyed your company.

I lost .4, which brings me to 166.4...
    Wow thank you so much! That really made my day and made me feel so good and strong! Way to go everyone!!
    Alexis

4/19- 141.8

R/P/M
    R6/P3/subq
    had no loss or gain today...better than the gain I had yesterday....hoping that I'm not in for a long stall
    10/16/10 SW 211.2 LIW 184.0
    01/06/11 SW 192.0 LIW 171.8
    04/01/11 SW 175.0 LIW 162.0
    08/15/11 SW 182.6 LIW 163.6
    10/24/11 SW 168.4 LIW 156.2
    09/09/12 SW 159.2 LIW 145.8
    01/06/13 SW 152.6 LIW 142.6
    09/02/13 SW 162.2 LIW 154.4
    01/08/14 SW 161.4 LIW 148.4

Down .7 lbs, which makes me happy! I was very proud of myself for not having any treats last night. The temptations went on and on, but I stayed strong.

Thank you skinnygirl for your words of encouragement, they were great to hear.

R/P/M
    R3/P3/Homeopathic
    Wahoo! Great job for not giving in! .7 is great, thats what im down today also
    My grandma makes those popcorn balls, everyone had one but me, they looked good but not good enough to cheat! Lol!
    Alexis

4/19- 141.8

R/P/M
    R2P2, SubQ injections
    Ugh--I'm up .6 today. That is sooooooo frustrating! I did nothing but stick STRICTLY to protocol all weekend long and this is what I get in return????? I must admit that this round has been much more difficult for me than my last round. I seem to be more hungry, I'm having horrible cravings, and I either lose next to nothing, or I gain. Glad my last shot is less than a week away!