Popular Pages

Thread: Anyone Planning on loading at the end of Jan 2012???

Anyone Planning on loading at the end of Jan 2012???

I am looking for a group for support, I tried to do a round in December but with Holidays, vacations, dog getting really sick, husband back from deployment, well I ended with a 10 pound loss. So I am going to do a 4 week P3 and load the last 2 days of January and kick some butt in February. Anyone with me????

R/P/M
    R1P2 sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Howdy!!! I too am loading end of jan so I can kick butt in feb. I did a round in February and only lost 14 lbs ( but that was due to my constant cheating) I have been able to maintain well but recently due to the fact that everyone overeats around this time I have gained 3lbs back. In feb I hope to lose a minimum of 20lbs (hopefully 30) so that I can be bikini ready by summer.

Woohooo

Alright woman we are going to do this. I totally sabotaged myself in December by major cheating, next round I will behave and Im with you on 20-30lbs. How many days are you going to do? What HCG do you use? Im really torn between a couple of different brands right now. My last round was with hcgtriumph, would NOT suggest that product.

So this month I am going to maintain my 10 lb loss and start over!!!

R/P/M
    R1P2 sublingual
    Blog Entries
    I used drops from yourhcg.com and I must say they were amazing. Pretty pricey but well worth it. Along with your order you get a HCG coach/ rep. Her name is Linda and she is nothing short of amazing. She did HCG herself and while I was on HCG I was able to email and Facebook her daily with any concerns that I had and she she was always there with quick responses and great answers. I plan to do about 30 days but I want to see if I can last for 40 so I don't have to do another round. This round we will do it and succeed. I feel as though we both have an advantage this go round because we know that cheating always equals bad results. Also I'm sure our husbands don't mind our extra lbs but we definitely want this for ourselves!! During round 1 I started a thread called "any loaders for October 29th and 30th" and I must say having a support group is a must. We had a nice group of women on there and they all had great results. I must say when I stopped posting is when I got off track. I hope to maintain my loss until February but I'm going on a cruise on the 7th so I'm not sure how feasible that will be.... But no worries this is our last round anyway. ... What drops did you use and what were your experiences with HCG? Any side effects?

Amen to having an advantage, I learner big time last month. I used HCG Triumph and hated them, I was starving all the time. Well hopefully we will have a mess of ladies doing a round with us, I know that the support I received from forums was worth its weight in gold. I want to start soon but will do 5 weeks on P3. Lets shoot for 25 lbs in 28 days!!!

R/P/M
    R1P2 sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Hey spagel did you start yet?im on VLCD day 1

Hello!
    I started HCG today. I would love to post and discuss about this diet. I had a friend who did this and lost over 60lbs for her wedding. Since then, I have been hooked to the idea of doing this. When reading other posts, I had no idea that there were different types of HCG to buy. Unfortunately, I have the triumph... guess I know for next time. I will be doing this for 3 weeks. I am excited and anxious to see what happens. I have been up and down the weight loss path for 2 years now and I'm ready to make a change.

R/P/M
    R1P2 sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Hi steponme!

Yes I've been really excited about doing this journey as well. I did my first round in november and I started my VLCD 1 today. What day are you on? I plan to do 30 days because I have to lose 25lbs.

I plan on starting tomorrow, as I just received my HCG drops today. This is my first round and am excited and nervous at the same time! Tomorrow is my first loading day and should be interesting since I'm a nibbler, not a gung ho eater. I just want to load enough to hopefully not be real hungry when I start the VLCD part. Any suggestions for loading days? Another question I have is my bottle of HCG says to take 1 dropper full twice a day. Other things I've read say to take 15 drops 3 times a day. Which do you all take? Good luck ladies!!!

Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, the word it self says I'M POSSIBLE!!

Hey gals! When are you guys loading? I have today as my very first VLCD (round 2). I lost 20 last round but with Christmas and a weeks all-inclusive vacation, 10 pounds have some how found me again! Hopefully they come off fast!
    Starting weight 196

Goal weight 135

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wBOZDh0/]

[/]