Popular Pages

Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: August the 1st Loaders??

August the 1st Loaders??

Hi all,

There are a few of us waiting for our HCG to arrive. We think it will be here in the next couple of weeks so plan on loading on August the 1st. Anyone wanna join us?

Krista
    Last edited by Krista34; July 16th, 2012 at 04:43 PM.

Just ordered my rx hcg! I was told it'd arrive in 5-15 days!

R/P/M
    R2-rx injections
    I'm awaiting my rx hcg. Cant wait! In the meantime I am compiling a list of recipes so please ladies feel free to share any recipes or tips that you have. I went on youtube last night and found so many videos about hcg and how to mix.

Whooooo hi gals. I am excited too - never been so excited to start a weight loss plan. I wanna lose two stones at least. I am 5 ft 7 and weigh in at around twelve and a half stones so not too overweight but wanna get svelte!! Im tracking my order and its still abroad at the moment. Will get ETA tomorrow. If we all get our HCG sooner than August the 1st maybe we can start earlier?

I am scared about mixing it cos it seems so confusing but am sure all will become clear when pack arrives. Will be interesting to see how we go. By the way anyone reading this thread - all non veggies are obviously welcome...

Krista

R/P/M
    R2-rx injections
    I'm 5'7 and would like to lose 30-40 lbs. I'm not really telling any friends or family that i'm doing this(dont want it to be like every other time when i have failed miserably) so i'm hoping this board can be a good support system.
    I notice that some of the threads here are slow moving and some questions go unanswered so we should also bring our questions here and maybe our fellow new starter will either know the answer or has seen the answer in another thread

We are the same. I too am not telling anyone incase I fail miserably!! We are the same height and want to lose around the same amount of weight. I wanna wiggle around in sexy jeans and a midrif top showing my flattish but slightly rounded tummy (after the weight loss - its just a huge blob at the mo) and oh the muffin top!! The Muffin Top!! Yes its good to work as a group. I have been reading so many threads in this forum so think we will be able to suggest what to do if one of us is hungry etc (lower the dose etc)!!

Im going to add up the daily carbs, proteins and fat content of Dr S's daily diet and try and match that with my diet. Im thinking the carb quota might be a bit over but want to try and get it as close to the original as I can...I have already added baked apple with cinnamon for dessert!!

R/P/M
    R2-rx injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Krista34 View Post
    We are the same. I too am not telling anyone incase I fail miserably!! We are the same height and want to lose around the same amount of weight.
    Thats awesome!! I literally want to know every single detail of your hcg journey...Lol maybe not every detail but def keep updating here, daily menu, how your feeling, weight loss etc....

I'm trying to get a list of beauty products. I read castile soap can be used so i can use that for face, body, ad hair wash.

We are going to do great this time around! No more failures! As long as we stick to protocol we WILL lose weight!

R/P/M
    R2-rx injections
    Hcg arrived in customs yesterday! Hoping to start next week!

Ooh thats great Leah!! Not sure where mine is - think still in India but will check later on...

Leah it seems on P2 the carb count is practically zero for the protein (steak, chicken etc). Do you know what subs you will be using as yet?

Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast