Popular Pages

Page 46 of 88 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: August the 1st Loaders??

Tracey - Sorry to hear the scale isn't moving the way you want. I would try giving up the fruit (and can't remember if you eat the melba but I'd ditch that too) and see if it helps. I've done it two days in a row now and each day I've gone down over 1lb.

Gaby - glad to hear the party went ok. Also happy to hear you got to enjoy a drink and still lose today!

As for me I was down another 1.2lbs this morning!! 170.2 - so close to the 160's, hopefully tomorrow I'll see that number. I also put on an old pair of jeans today, only a tiny bit snug around the waist. I think another 5-10lbs and I'll be good. Also I'm hoping some more reshaping will happen during P3 and after. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend.

Emily

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

R/P/M
    Round 1/P2
    Quote Originally Posted by temily View Post
    Tracey - Sorry to hear the scale isn't moving the way you want. I would try giving up the fruit (and can't remember if you eat the melba but I'd ditch that too) and see if it helps. I've done it two days in a row now and each day I've gone down over 1lb.

Gaby - glad to hear the party went ok. Also happy to hear you got to enjoy a drink and still lose today!

As for me I was down another 1.2lbs this morning!! 170.2 - so close to the 160's, hopefully tomorrow I'll see that number. I also put on an old pair of jeans today, only a tiny bit snug around the waist. I think another 5-10lbs and I'll be good. Also I'm hoping some more reshaping will happen during P3 and after. Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend.

Emily
    Woohoo - that is awesome!!
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wPJi8KW/]

R/P/M
    R5/P2/Patch
    Pasta is a big No No. It's even a caution food on P4! Try increasing your veggies and protein.

[QUOTE=Jaclyn007;738830]HI everyone! What's up. I feel like I have not checked in in a while... I've been working so much
    I haven't read all the comments yet.. But I thought I'd update you all. I am down to 213.6 from 227.8 so far! Yippie me!!!

Oh and when I felt all sick and stuff I added a little carbs. I mean a little. I'm not doing Melba, or grissini, so I'll make the boys pasta, and steal 3 bow tie pasta's. That is usually good. And I load up on the b12 that makes me less nauseous.

R/P/M
    R5/P2/Patch

Emily[/QUOTE]
    That is so awesome Emily! You are a Big Loser !!!!

Hey Party Girls - Gaby and Drama
    I only become a social butterfly after several drinks. I avoid all partys and alcohol during P2 so I am just a caterpillar right now !
    Way to stay strong ! Very impressed

Tracey- Don't stress this week at all. I was 1lb away from my goal and started feeling like a failure! How silly is that? I just lost that pound during P3. hehehee 6 rounds is such an awesome accomplishment. I dont even know you and I am proud of you! Are you trolling P3 stuff yet? Be careful! I caught myself looking yesterday and I am half way in P2.

Magic Mikee- I am having shrimp kabobs tonight! My fav P2 meal ! I just love having all the veggies with the shrimp. Does anyone mix veggies or have I said to much? Tomorrow will be 20 days and if the scale gods are kind I will be down 20lbs. See how easy this is for me to keep up with!

Have a great Monday everyone !

Hi Temily! You go go go go!!! What a great feeling to hit another landmark!

Helllloooooo Mike! How was your shrimp kabab. I skip the alcohol in Ph 2 as well. The hardest thing for me to do is be social during Ph 2. This time was easy because everyone is away for summer till September. Crossing my fingers for the big 2-0 loss.

As for me...drum roll please...129.4!! Ta-Dah!!! Finally, officially made it to the 120s this AM.

This is the first time I have been this low since I did Weight Watchers in 1999, and that was (for me) like being on VCLD3 for 10 months--white knuckle hunger every single day.

8 days to go til I start Ph 3..so then the real fun of keeping the weight off starts. Wow. In the last year, I have done several rounds but consistently kept losing. 35 pounds and 41 lbs if you count my first loading weight. My confidence has really improved and I love that I can wear ANYTHING in my closet with out having to "hide the fat" in any of my outfits that weren't my "fat girl clothes"

Anyhoo..just wanted to share this great feeling with you all! I'll ask your apologies in advance if I complain that I stall for the next 7 days!

Have a great day!
    Tracey

VLCD 1 153 (loading weight)
    VLCD 7 146.8
    VLCD 14 143.2
    VCLD 21 143.6
    VCLD 28 140.2
    VCLD 40 LIW 138
    PH 3 D2 137.4

R/P/M
    R2 / P3 / Rx HCG Sublingual
    I don't really suffer when it comes to social drinking with friends (I don't drink. not because I'm against it, I just don't enjoy it lol) the main issue is my friends are very social eaters. I have people sticking all sorts of yummy forbiddens in my face and I just have to turn it away. I'm on a mission! no time for temporary instant gratification am I right!? you know I am...
    Last edited by midievil; August 20th, 2012 at 12:28 AM.

Tracey - WOOOHOOOO!!!! I'm so happy for you!! Had you change anything yesterday or just finally lost again? Good luck with the rest of the week. I know you'll do great!

Mike - hope the shrimp kabobs were delicious. I don't mix veggie but I guess I'm just afraid to go rogue, haha. I do like kabobs normally though with lots of mixed veggies.

I also pretty much don't go out during P2. It's just easier for me to not have to explain, also I do like to drink and eat yummy foods And you are right Midi!

Hope everyone is a big loser today!!

Oh and I forgot to say I'm down another 1lb - that means I hit 169 today and 20lbs lost today!!

R/P/M
    Round 1/P2
    Congrats Em and Travelgirl!! The Scale Fairy ignored me today -- no change. Better than a gain, though. Guess that's what I get for complaining about 0.2 and 0.6 losses, huh? LOL

How many days is everyone doing? I'm doing 40... Today that feels like a slighty nuts decision.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wPJi8KW/]

Hi all,

Temily you're doing soooo well. You're exactly the same weight as me but Im having a bit of a stall (tom...shh!!). Congrats Travel and everyone else who has lost!!