Popular Pages

Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: August Loaders?

Still at 142.4. I think this is it, but to be fair (and because of the stubborn in me) I am going to stick it out till Saturday and just let this stall go on an entire week.

I know I stick pretty close to the protocol, but now I realize that I use body lotion (just could not give it up) and face lotion. Nonetheless, it may have been part of my stall, combined with mixing raw veggies
    but I can say with certainty that vegetable mixing and lotion did not make me overweight in the first place. I used to go to weight watchers and people would hem and haw about eating a cup vs a cup and a
    half of carrots and our leader wold say..ladies carrots sticks did not make us fat. Always makes me chuckle when I put things in perspective.

Anyhoo have a great day!
    Tracey

LIW SEP 29 2013 138.4
    VLCD 1 155 (loading weight)
    VLCD 7 144.8
    VLCD 14 141.6
    VCLD 21 139.4
    VCLD 28 136.6
    JAN 31 LIW 135.8

R/P/M
    R4 p2 hhcg
    Down another lb today which is so awesome but I have a problem I am hoping someone can give me some good advice. I will run out of my hhcg spray today, it really wasn't a concern for me because I reordered last week and when I ordered the last time it was just a few days before it arrived. So I think I have enough for today and if doesn't come today I will be forced into p3 during my best week of losing I was so on a roll. Anyway is it possible for me to do a short p3 and then return to p2? I know it is recommended that you go through to p4 for your first round but I am still so far from my goal. Someone help me please.

R/P/M
    r1p1 ,Subq
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee J A View Post
    Down another lb today which is so awesome but I have a problem I am hoping someone can give me some good advice. I will run out of my hhcg spray today, it really wasn't a concern for me because I reordered last week and when I ordered the last time it was just a few days before it arrived. So I think I have enough for today and if doesn't come today I will be forced into p3 during my best week of losing I was so on a roll. Anyway is it possible for me to do a short p3 and then return to p2? I know it is recommended that you go through to p4 for your first round but I am still so far from my goal. Someone help me please.
    Lee you could do a planned interruption, rules are as long as you are going to resume HCG before 2 weeks have lapsed you quit taking the HCG for three days while remaining on P2 after the 3rd day you can eat P3 and when your HCG arrives you can go back to P2 and dosing.
    Starting weight: 214.1
    Week 1 Phase2: 205.7 (8.4lb loss)
    VLCD#8: 205.0 (.7 lb loss)
    VLCD#9: 203.3 (1.7lb loss)
    VLCD#10: 203.3 (0.0lb loss)
    VLCD#11: 202.6 (.7lb loss)
    VLCD#12: 200.6 (2.0lb loss)
    VLCD#13: 200.6 (0.0 lb loss)

SubQ injections.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Inj.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by travelgirl70 View Post
    used to go to weight watchers and people would hem and haw about eating a cup vs a cup and a
    half of carrots and our leader wold say..ladies carrots sticks did not make us fat. Always makes me chuckle when I put things in perspective.

Anyhoo have a great day!
    Tracey
    I love that perspective! Its really not the chips, fast food, etc. that made any of us fat...it was eating too much of these things too often. I know when I moved on to P4 the first time I felt tremendous guilt every time I ate a chip or some other carby item. Hello! Eating a handful of cheetos occasionally didn't make me fat. Sitting down in front of the TV and mindlessly eating half a bag of them was. Or going on a Mountain Dew binge every year when they issue the 'Throwback' version with real sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee J A View Post
    Is your package being tracked? I think you could miss one day and be okay. I started skipping one day a week this round and I can't really feel a difference on that day. If its going to take longer than that I agree with Misstrawberry, just do a PI.

AFM, I finally got into a pair of 12 jeans. They're a bit snug in the waist, but I wore them to work anyways. Not as snug as my 16's were when I drew the line and started HCG. As of today its taken me 37 lbs to drop two sizes, which I guess makes sense since I carry all my weight in the middle. I also only have one hole left in my second new belt since starting HCG. I don't think I'll get to my goal of 160 for this round - I always set my goals on the high side. My last round goal was 180, but I stabilized at 185 and was very happy. If I can at least break into the 160's I'll be tickled pink. I'm not sure about another round, I had planned to load on Thanksgiving and take a PI over Christmas. Anyone thinking of doing another Round after this or trying to cycle?
    Last edited by Eggie; September 1st, 2011 at 06:37 AM.

"A desire presupposes the possibility of action to achieve it; action presupposes a goal which is worth achieving." -Ayn Rand

R1: -26 lbs | R2: -22.8
    LIW: 187.4 | LIW: 166.6

R3 Preload: 172
    Week 1: -5.8 lbs
    Week 2: -3.0 lbs
    VLCD15: 167.0 (+1.8)
    VLCD16: 165.8 (-1.2)
    VLCD17: 166.0 (+0.2)
    VLCD18: 166.8 (+0.8)

R/P/M
    P2/hhcg
    Eggie: Whoo Hoo to getting in to your new size jeans! I have no plans for another round anytime soon for me. I really thing doing this between Thanksgiving and Christmas would be hard. Then trying to stablaze in p3 at that time of year. I think it would be easier to navigate that time of year being at a stable weight. That said, you have to do what works for you and for many people it probably keeps them from gaining.
    Travel Girl: I hope you have a nice big loss to end your round. I loved your perspective story.

My last day was yesterday and I showed a gain! LOL. I stopped anyway as I knew I was just retaining water. Today down 1.5. For my LDW I am using the weight I was at all this week. 133.5 is it. Now that I see how close to 130 that is if I wouldn't have been so busy cheating this round I could have done it. OH WELL! LOL

I didn't lose a lot of weight this round as I busy losing what I gained from my loading week but I certainly lost inches and started fitting into my clothes differently. And I can fit into my Guess sparkle jean that I said was my goal. I couldn't fit them over my knees in May! Serious.

Yes perspective.... I have to look at the whole and not that I am not under 130. We can be so hard on ourselves! I need to celebrate that I came this far instead of thinking I missed my goal!

Tomorrow I start P3.
    Last edited by Sunshinehcg; September 1st, 2011 at 07:11 AM.

Sunshine Great job! I hear you on being so close to goal. Part of me wants to stay for longer and the realist in me tells me it is time to move on. Are there any Ph 3 forums you are following? I will probably need even more support in Ph 3...

2nd to the last day on Ph2 and I drop 2.4 pounds!! Woohoo!! Trying to be realistic when I have a big loss, it tends to not be permanent!

I am 140 even...just want to peek into the 130s during ph 2...would be happy for continued losses in ph 3
    Have a great day!

Tracey

LIW SEP 29 2013 138.4
    VLCD 1 155 (loading weight)
    VLCD 7 144.8
    VLCD 14 141.6
    VCLD 21 139.4
    VCLD 28 136.6
    JAN 31 LIW 135.8

Well my cheat from last Sunday did me in again this week. I have pretty much lost what I gained and maintained the 190. My body does feel like it is losing tho and fit in a Size 16 jeans. I want to be in those 180's so bad and here we are on a holiday weekend.

Round 1:
    Week1: - 8 lbs.
    Week 2: -5 lbs.
    Week 3: -4 lbs.
    Week 4: -5.5 lbs.
    Week 5: -5 lbs.
    Weeks 6-11: -2.5 lbs

Total lost Round 1: 30 lbs.

Round 2:

Week 1: -10.5 lbs.
    Week 2: -1.5 lbs
    Week 3: - 3 lbs.
    Week 4: -2 lbs.

Total lost Round 2: 17 lbs.

Round 3:
    Week 1: -2.5 (Day 1)
    -2.5 (Day 2)
    -1.0 (Day 3)
    -1.0 (Day 4)

R/P/M
    R4 p2 hhcg
    Eggie - Thanks for the advice!!! Congratulations on the size 12 jeans, I am looking forward to that myself.
    Maria - Thanks for your help with the planned interruption. I managed to get through yesterday and this morning without running out but I don't think I will squeeze out a noon dose. The ND I order from said she mailed it out on Tuesday so it may be in the mail today...hoping
    Sunshine - Goodluck on p3, I hope your not leaving us, I will miss your words of wisdom. Oh, my muscles are still sore from that darn yoga!!

AFM - No loss for me today, my fun losing streak came to an end
    No work today but I have a quiz and i have to study for my nursing entrance exam, the test is tomorrow morning and its a 4 hr test!! I'm hoping to get alot of studying in this weekend so I don't feel so out of control next week.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Inj.
    Blog Entries
    Another good morning weigh-in, hoping I'm not jinxing it by getting excited again. I was so down last week about my nearly non-existent losses and I know its what lead to my cheat. It was my fault for not remixing at 21 days and trying to get more mileage out of my HCG. So far this week after remixing I am doing so much better. Weekends are still my weakness, and a holiday weekend is always worse.

I was curious what supplements, if any, everyone else is taking. I just added B5 this week after reading a thread about it here. I think the discussion focused on its cholesterol lowering effects, but it does so much more. Here's an article I read last night that seemed to sum it up the best. http://www.coryholly.com/articles/article.cfm?id=172

Here's the list of supplements I take if anyone else is curious.

1000 mg L-Carnitine (Carnipure liquid from Vitamin Shoppe) - 1 T. AM & PM
    500 mg panthothenic acid (Vitamin Shoppe) - 1 capsule AM & PM
    50 mg elemental Silica (Solgar Oceanic Silica) - 2 capsules AM
    Digestive enzymes (Vitamin Shoppe Multi-Enzyme) - 2 tablets after each meal
    400 mg Magnesium Citrate (Solgar) - 2 to 4 caplets at bedtime
    B-complex (Trader Joe's subL dots) - 1 dot AM
    Probiotic (Udo's Choice Adult Blend) - I was taking every night, but ran out earlier this week and am not sure if I will continue.

"A desire presupposes the possibility of action to achieve it; action presupposes a goal which is worth achieving." -Ayn Rand

R1: -26 lbs | R2: -22.8
    LIW: 187.4 | LIW: 166.6

R3 Preload: 172
    Week 1: -5.8 lbs
    Week 2: -3.0 lbs
    VLCD15: 167.0 (+1.8)
    VLCD16: 165.8 (-1.2)
    VLCD17: 166.0 (+0.2)
    VLCD18: 166.8 (+0.8)

JLK
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/IM

Finally

I've read through some (quite a bit) of this thread and feel like it may be a good fit for me to join...if you'll have me

I loaded on August 9th and 10th and am on VLCD 25. This is my first time doing HCG diet plan (I'm doing injections). So far I feel like it has went pretty well. I've only cheated a few times, most very minor, but yesterday I had a glass of wine and was up 2.5 lbs today. So I am frustrated at my lack of diligence.

I had set a day 28 goal weight of being in one-derland (in the 100's). I weighed in at 207 this morning after my indiscretions yesterday. I think it will be near impossible to drop seven pounds by day 28 I'm going to reset my goal for one-derland to day 33 (I need the psychological WIN)! Overall I'm down 20 pounds which is a little less than what I had desired but it's losing

Here's to sticking with the program!

JLK

Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast